HELL FREEZES OVER; Far-Left 'Saturday Night Live' Brutally Mocks Kamala Harris in Surprising Turn of Events
Add Reply
alan downs
2024-10-13 21:49:53 UTC
It looks like the media and entertainment industry have grown tired of
being made fools of trying to cover for Kamala Harris.
What took them so long?
*Make sure to watch the videos on the site because they are hilarious*
'HELL FREEZES OVER: Far-Left “Saturday Night Live” Brutally Mocks Kamala
Harris in Surprising Turn of Events'
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/hell-freezes-far-left-saturday-night-live-brutally/>
'Kamala Harris’s comedy of errors is causing even some of her most
reliable allies to knife her in the back.
For weeks, far-left “Saturday Night Live” had coddled Harris like the
rest of the corporate media because they wanted to see President Trump
defeated once and for all. But this all changed last night during the
show’s “Cold Open.”
The skit involved a parody of Steve Harvey’s famous Family Feud game
show, which the show’s runners prepared as a response to Trump declining
to do another debate against Harris. Long-time SNL regular Kenan
Thompson starred as Steve Harvey, while Maya Rudolph and James Austin
Johnson portrayed Harris and Trump, respectively.
During the introductions, Harvey takes a shot at Harris when he asks her
how she is not winning easily despite raising a record-shattering amount
of money and her recent campaign blitz. Harris responds that she screams
into her pillow every morning, wondering the same thing.
Astute TGP readers will remember a similar story involving Hillary
Clinton, who wondered why she was not destroying Trump in their race.
HARRIS: My campaign has raised a billion dollars.
HARVEY: Oh, my lord. How are you not winning by a landslide?
HARRIS: That’s a question I scream into my pillow every morning.
The mocking got worse once the game began. During one sequence, “Harvey”
asked the candidates to name one item they kept in their glove
department.
It was that moment the show decided to make fun of Harris’s stupid “I
was born in the middle-class” stump speech which accompanies every
answer to a question.
THOMPSON: Name something that you can keep in your glove department.
(Rudolph buzzes in)
RUDOLPH: Steve, look, I was raised in a middle-class family, alright.
THOMPSON: Oh, here we go.
RUDOLPH: My mother raised my sister and me, alright? She worked hard and
saved up.
THOMPSON: Did that mother have a glove department?
RUDOLPH: A small business owner named Miss Shelton.
THOMPSON: Okay, we got that. Something that you keep in your glove
department.
RUDOLPH: A Glock, Steve. A big old Glock.
Trending: A Statement From The Gateway Pundit Founder and Editor Jim
Hoft on Recent Developments
THOMPSON: Oh, so you strap like that!
But SNL was still not done with Harris. They seemingly showed her acting
drunk while introducing Joe Biden, who Dana Carvey was portraying. She
also sounded tipsy when speaking.'
They aren't alone. The mass media is doing their best to insulate
Kamala from her past as a political hooker.
Carm
2024-10-14 02:05:24 UTC
Post by alan downs
They aren't alone. The mass media is doing their best to insulate
Kamala from her past as a political hooker.
I understand every word that Trump says and he doesn't like Kamala.

How will you celebrate this great victory for Trump?
marika
2024-10-15 17:43:40 UTC
Post by alan downs
[...]
Did she get spam from posting a noncompliant headshot in the political
hooker dating website apps?

I did

I signed up for something and did not realize it was rigged for signing up
by default the political hooker dating site.

they picked up my facebook headshot
my facebook shot is of me from the back it's an art photo taken with
exposure so it looks like well a time exposure
from the back, it was me waving my hands trying to get mardi gras beads

they emailed me that my photo was noncompliant