Trump is looking better and better
Add Reply
kent
2024-09-25 21:24:25 UTC
Keep running your mouth, Kamala!
Lisa
2024-09-25 22:27:34 UTC
In article <***@dizum.com>
kent <***@gmail.com> wrote:

#felon45
Scout
2024-09-26 13:57:26 UTC
Post by Lisa
#felon45
Yep, and you should really look into how he was convicted.. Put everyone at
risk.

See, the whole case hinged around his claimed cover-up.

The prosecution had 3 possible reasons for this cover up.

The evidence was presented the jury deliberated:

Crime #1: Not Guilty
Crime #2: Not Guilty
Crime #3: Not Guilty.

Without proof of a crime, the asserted cover-up couldn't be proven as there
would have been nothing to cover-up.

So, the judge gave the jury 'new instructions" which basically amounted to
You done have to find him guilty of any crime that he would have covered
up.. as long as you can all agree he committed SOME crime, even if you can't
agree on the crime he committed.. that's good enough.

So Trump was convicted for the cover-up of a crime he was never found guilty
of.

With this as a legal basis EVERYONE is guilty. Because we can all be sure
that you've committed SOME crime at SOME time at SOME place and even though
we may not agree on the particulars.. we can agree you committed such a
crime, as everyone has. Therefore everyone is guilty of covering up the
crime because otherwise we would know you committed it.

Now, if they can do that to Trump, they can do that to ANYBODY....

Me, You, your Wife, your Mother.. almost anyone can be found guilty under
this 'policy'. Which has absolutely NO basis in American jurisprudence.

Now, do you hate Trump that much that you will open the door to such
arbitrary, capricious and whimsical law enforcement for everyone?

The fact that we're even having a debate on such an issue shows how deeply
the rot is in our system.

In short, anyone, anywhere, at anytime could be convicted and thrown in
prison because the powers that be decide you should be.. not because they
can actually prove you committed a crime, but because they asserted you did.
pothead
2024-09-26 15:34:03 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Lisa
[...]
And this should scare everyone regardless of party.
If they want to jail you they will.
--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day
Served Complete With Venn Diagram Dressing
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 17:43:18 UTC
On Thu, 26 Sep 2024 08:57:26 -0500, "Scout"
Post by Scout
Post by Lisa
#felon45
Yep, and you should really look into how he was convicted.. Put everyone at
risk.
See, the whole case hinged around his claimed cover-up.
The prosecution had 3 possible reasons for this cover up.
Crime #1: Not Guilty
Crime #2: Not Guilty
Crime #3: Not Guilty.
What crimes has Trump been acquitted of?

It wasn't free for me so it's not going to be free for you.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/taVrVbr1KEE
--
Today's two reasons to not vote for Trump in 40 days.

13) Trump disbanded the National Security Council's
pandemic response team.

14) Trump repeatedly lied about the danger of covid
saying it was no worse than the flue or that it would
go away on its own.

But behind closed doors, Trump admitted it was deadly.
Scout
2024-09-26 19:39:45 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Lisa
#felon45
Yep, and you should really look into how he was convicted.. Put everyone at
risk.
See, the whole case hinged around his claimed cover-up.
The prosecution had 3 possible reasons for this cover up.
Crime #1: Not Guilty
Crime #2: Not Guilty
Crime #3: Not Guilty.
What crimes has Trump been acquitted of?
The three for which it was asserted he was trying to cover up.

How can you have a cover-up without a crime to cover-up?
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 21:15:43 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Lisa
#felon45
Yep, and you should really look into how he was convicted.. Put everyone at
risk.
See, the whole case hinged around his claimed cover-up.
The prosecution had 3 possible reasons for this cover up.
Crime #1: Not Guilty
Crime #2: Not Guilty
Crime #3: Not Guilty.
What crimes has Trump been acquitted of?
The three for which it was asserted he was trying to cover up.
How can you have a cover-up without a crime to cover-up?
You drive a Dodge? Or is this just more partisan, time wasting bullshit?

Hm... PTWB it is.

Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-09-26 21:51:07 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
You drive a Dodge?
Choose your cell # little man Rudey/Ball and do it soon.

Governor Swill /Rudy Canoza/Lou Bricano/J Carlson/Michael A
Terrell/Chris Ahlstrom/Intelligent Party and a few dozen other socks wrote:

@Multiple death threats against Trump@

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Triumphant Trump Photo After Assassination Attempt
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

Cheer up, maybe someone else will try.

Swill

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: AP Lies by Ommission About Identity of Invaders Charged with
Rape, Murder of 12-Year-Old
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:35:52 -0700
alt.politics.nationalism.white:10913 talk.politics.misc:1295918
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:3024985
Post by Governor Swill
No. I am a patriotic American who wants the country and its people to
thrive. Getting rid of Trump permanently
Post by Governor Swill
is an important step to getting there.

That constitutes a DEATH THREAT against a former President, Rudey:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the
Presidency
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail
or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any
letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any
threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon
the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice
President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office
of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or
knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the
President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years,
or both.
(b)The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in
this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful
candidates for the offices of President and Vice President,
respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections
held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in
accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The
phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of
President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the
order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3,
United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69
Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L.
97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title
XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

9-65.200 - Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency; Threats Against Former Presidents; and Certain Other Secret
Service Protectees
The Counterterrorism Section of the National Security Division has
supervisory authority over 18 U.S.C. §§ 871 and 879 cases. As great
caution must be taken in matters relating to the security of the persons
protected by 18 U.S.C. § 871, United States Attorneys are encouraged to
consult with the Counterterrorism Section (CTS) of the National Security
Division when they have doubts on the prosecutive merit of a case. For
the same reason, dismissal of complaints under 18 U.S.C. § 871, when the
defendant is in custody under the Mental Incompetency Statutes (18
U.S.C. §§ 4244, 4246), requires approval from CTS. In other cases,
United States Attorneys must consult prior to dismissing a count
involving, or entering into any sentence commitment or other case
settlement involving a § 871 charge.

https://www.secretservice.gov/newsroom/releases/2024/01/phoenix-man-arrested-making-online-death-threats-against-president-and

PHOENIX –David Michael Hanson, 41, of Phoenix, was arrested on Wednesday
for making online threats against the President and Vice-President.
Hanson was charged by Federal criminal complaint on Tuesday with five
counts of Threats Against the President and Successors to the Presidency
and five counts of Interstate Communication of Threats.

The complaint alleges that in November and December of 2023, while
living in Arizona, Hanson used a social media platform to post threats
to murder the President and Vice President of the United States. On
November 19, 2023, Hanson posted online a series of threatening
statements including one that stated, “#joeAndKamala I’m asking you to
resign on Monday your alternative is death brutally murdered.” After the
U.S. Secret Service spoke to Hanson and warned him that it was a Federal
crime to post such threats, on December 23, 2023, Hanson posted another
series of similar threats aimed at the President and Vice-President.

Each count of Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of
up to $250,000, and up to three years of supervised release. Each count
of Interstate Communication of Threats carries a maximum sentence of
five years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, and up to three years of
supervised release.

A complaint is simply a method by which a person is charged with
criminal activity and raises no inference of guilt. An individual is
presumed innocent until evidence is presented to a jury that establishes
guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The United States Secret Service is conducting the investigation in this
case. The United States Attorney’s Office, District of Arizona, is
handling the prosecution.

Those can be reported here:

https://tips.fbi.gov/home

https://www.justice.gov/action-center/report-crime-or-submit-complaint

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/reporting/california

Fellow citizens, won't you join in ending Rudey's terrorism here?

Scout
2024-09-27 18:11:50 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Lisa
#felon45
Yep, and you should really look into how he was convicted.. Put everyone at
risk.
See, the whole case hinged around his claimed cover-up.
The prosecution had 3 possible reasons for this cover up.
Crime #1: Not Guilty
Crime #2: Not Guilty
Crime #3: Not Guilty.
What crimes has Trump been acquitted of?
The three for which it was asserted he was trying to cover up.
How can you have a cover-up without a crime to cover-up?
You drive a Dodge? Or is this just more partisan, time wasting bullshit?
And just like that you want to change the subject.
You have nothing to say about what was presented.
You can't contest what was presented
You can't show that is how American jurisprudence does and should work that
way.

In fact all I see are empty questions attempting to divert attention from
your inability to address what I presented.
Get Letitia Next
2024-09-26 19:08:10 UTC
fraudulently convicted..
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 21:16:44 UTC
On Thu, 26 Sep 2024 19:08:10 -0000 (UTC), Get Letitia Next
Post by Get Letitia Next
Post by Scout
Post by Lisa
#felon45
Yep, and you should really look into how he was
fraudulently convicted..
Zimmerman was fraudulently acquitted. Are you suddenly deciding juries can't be
trusted?

Lil dwarf Rudey

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Scout
When they are being misused by Judges we should.
186282@ud0s4.net
2024-09-26 01:03:07 UTC
Post by kent
Keep running your mouth, Kamala!
The more she babbles-on ... :-)

And now she's trying to sound like a Trump
conservative ... all MAGA and Joe Average
and such. Seems better to just elect the
ORIGINAL instead. She doesn't MEAN any of
it, she's a neo-Marxist. Gotta keep the
proletariat in their PLACE ya know ...
Gronk
2024-10-07 05:19:54 UTC
Post by kent
Keep running your mouth, Kamala!
  The more she babbles-on ...   :-)
  And now she's trying to sound like a Trump
  conservative ... all MAGA and Joe Average
  and such. Seems better to just elect the
  ORIGINAL instead. She doesn't MEAN any of
  it, she's a neo-Marxist. Gotta keep the
  proletariat in their PLACE ya know ...
How about that giant water faucet in Canada!

I hear its owned by Hannibal Lector!
186282@ud0s4.net
2024-10-07 05:56:16 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by kent
Keep running your mouth, Kamala!
   The more she babbles-on ...   :-)
   And now she's trying to sound like a Trump
   conservative ... all MAGA and Joe Average
   and such. Seems better to just elect the
   ORIGINAL instead. She doesn't MEAN any of
   it, she's a neo-Marxist. Gotta keep the
   proletariat in their PLACE ya know ...
How about that giant water faucet in Canada!
Send in airbourne, TAKE CONTROL !!! :-)
Post by Gronk
I hear its owned by Hannibal Lector!
Nah, he's just fictional. The actual control
is probably people even WORSE :-)
Lisa
2024-10-07 06:16:32 UTC
LOL
Skeeter
2024-10-07 13:27:19 UTC
All taken out of context.
Gronk
2024-10-13 06:22:34 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Gronk
How about that giant water faucet in Canada!
I hear its owned by Hannibal Lector!
LOL
All taken out of context.
Tell us the context

Video
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5132388/user-clip-large-faucet

transcript

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-takes-questions-from-reporters

So, you have millions of gallons of water pouring
down from the north, with the snowcaps in Canada
and all pouring down, and they have essentially a
very large faucet. And you turn the faucet and it
takes one day to turn it, it’s massive. It’s as
big as the wall of that building right there
behind you. And you turn that and all of that
water goes aimlessly into the Pacific. And if they
turned it back, all of that water would come right
down here and right into Los Angeles.

Graduate
2024-10-07 14:27:00 UTC
Post by ***@ud0s4.net
Post by kent
Keep running your mouth, Kamala!
The more she babbles-on ... :-)
And now she's trying to sound like a Trump
conservative ... all MAGA and Joe Average
and such. Seems better to just elect the
ORIGINAL instead. She doesn't MEAN any of
it, she's a neo-Marxist. Gotta keep the
proletariat in their PLACE ya know ...
Der Fuehrer's perfection is echoed with every slurred word and
incomprehensible sentence! Welcome to the 2024 Trump Big Lie Tour! His
last bow before he's off to prison for his remaining days.

Trump’s Speeches, Increasingly Angry and Rambling, Reignite the Question of
Age

With the passage of time, the 78-year-old former president’s speeches have
grown darker, harsher, longer, angrier, less focused, more profane and
increasingly fixated on the past, according to a review of his public
appearances over the years.

Talking on another occasion about how tough illegal immigrants are, he
drifted off into a soliloquy about whether actors could portray them in a
movie: “They can’t play the role. They’ll bring in a big actor and you look
and you say, ‘Look, he’s got no muscle content. He’s got no muscle! We need
a little muscle!’ Then they bring in another one. ‘But he’s got a weak
face! He looks weak!’” Still, he has rather high regard for his own
physique. “I could have been sunbathing on the beach,” he said at another
point. “You have never seen a body so beautiful. Much better than Sleepy
Joe.”

He considers himself the master of nearly every subject. He said Venezuelan
gangs were armed “with MK-47s,” evidently meaning AK-47s, and then added,
“I know that gun very well” because “I’ve become an expert on guns.” He
claims to have been named “man of the year” in Michigan, although no such
prize exists.

He is easily distracted. He halted in the middle of another extended
monologue when he noticed a buzzing insect. “Oh, there’s a fly,” he said.
“Oh. I wonder where the fly came from. See? Two years ago, I wouldn’t have
had a fly up here. You’re changing rapidly. But we can’t take it any
longer.”

But like some people approaching the end of their eighth decade, he is not
open to correction. “Trump is never wrong,” he said recently in Wisconsin.
“I am never, ever wrong.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/06/us/politics/trump-speeches-age-
cognitive-decline.html
Governor Swill
2024-09-26 10:51:10 UTC
Post by kent
Keep running your mouth, Kamala!
She's not Fran Drescher and this is not The Nanny
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CGQQnGyatf0>
--
Today's two reasons to not vote for Trump in 43 days.

11) Trump's failed pandemic response caused the needless
deaths of hundreds of thousands. By the time he left office,
three thousand were dying every day.

12) Trump's White House scrapped the emergency pandemic
playbook that had been assembled by the Obama administration.