Ex-Trumpers set to plot how to try and take down Trump (includes Grisham)
Add Reply
Gronk
2022-01-07 06:14:39 UTC
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/06/former-administration-officials-block-trump-526623

Those involved include Stephanie Grisham, Miles Taylor, Olivia Troye and
Anthony Scaramucci.

A group of former Trump administration officials are banding together in
an effort to block their former boss from entering office again.

The meeting of the group, announced by former White House press secretary
and chief of staff to the first lady Stephanie Grisham, is scheduled for
next week where they will discuss how to “try and stop” former President
Donald Trump and the “kind of violence and rhetoric that has been talked
about and continues to divide our country.” In an interview with CNN on
the morning of Jan. 6, Grisham said about 15 former Trump administration
officials — some she said, who ranked higher than her — have held informal
discussions and plan to meet in person.

“I think that there were a few of us who, again, have been sitting back
watching him continue to manipulate and spread this big lie and continue
to harm our country,” Grisham told CNN. “And [we] started some informal
chats and then started throwing around ideas of what we could do, how we
could formalize it."

While Grisham did not name members of the group, three people familiar
with the matter said former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff
Miles Taylor, who was revealed to be the author of “Anonymous”; former
national security official Olivia Troye; and Trump’s one-time, short-lived
communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, are involved. None offered
additional details on the group, but an invitation was sent out to other
former officials to participate as well. Grisham said next week’s meeting
will be both in person and via Zoom.
John Dillinger
2022-01-07 07:02:47 UTC
If Trump runs again it will be up to the voters.
--
,::::.._
,':::::::::.
_,-'`:::,::(o)::`-,.._
_.', ', `:::::::::;'-..__`.
_.-'' ' ,' ,' ,\:::,'::-`'''
_.-'' , ' , ,' ' ,' `:::/
_..-'' , ' , ' ,' , ,' ',' '/::
_...:::'`-..'_, ' , ,' , ' ,'' , ,'::|
_`.:::::,':::::,'::`-:..'_',_'_,'..-'::,'|
_..-:::'::,':::::::,':::,':,'::,':::,'::::::,':::;
`':,'::::::,:,':::::::::::::::::':::,'::_:::,'/
\\ \\
\\_\\
\\`-`.-'_
``-.-._