In 2021 (to date), a total of 767 all-time high temperature records have been broken in the United States, versus just 229 all time low
Add Reply
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-09-21 02:07:08 UTC
In 2021 (to date), a total of 767 all-time high temperature records have been
broken in the United States, versus just 229 all time low.

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cdo-web/datatools/records

High High Low Low
_max_ _min_ _max_ _min_

426 341 118 111

The temperature is rising. This is settled.
AlleyCat
2021-09-21 07:04:22 UTC
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:07:08 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude says...
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
The temperature is rising.
No.

A century of unprecedented man-made global warming has left temperatures 0.0
degrees above normal.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/gfs_world-ced_t2anom_
1-day-1.png

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://i.imgur.com/6yNwiqK.mp4