Mark Wieber (aka 'gunner') owns NO real estate in Taft CA, nor anywhere else
Add Reply
Phil Lennert
2021-08-30 22:38:27 UTC
Oh..I paid off my home 15 yrs ago. I bought the lot behind me and the
lot beside me in the past 8 yrs. Paid em off 6 months ago. No
mortgage.
Well, that's simply a lie. Wieber owns *NO* property, anywhere, and certainly
not in the shithole neighborhood where he lives.

1. go to the Kern County Assessor/Record property search page:
http://assessor.co.kern.ca.us/prop_search.php

2. in Property Search From set the search type to Address,
and key in '326 Olive Ave' in the address box; click Search button

3. in the results page, Wieber's dump is the first one listed for Taft,
with an ATN/APN number of 039-303-04-00-2. That's a link; click on it

4. In the property profile window, click on the View Assessor's Map link;
it will prompt you to save or open the .TIF file; open it. Wieber's
dump is in the block with '303' in an oval right below the block.
His dump is the second from the bottom in that block, on the left,
with two numbers in circles over it: 04 and 20. Look closely to
the upper right of the 20 in the circle; you'll see the letters
'MH'. That means "manufactured home." Wieber's dump is the only
one in that block that has it (there's one other one over to the
west in block 301.)

Here's the property search result for parcel 20 (in the circle):
http://tinyurl.com/zbm3nxg If you look at that, you'll see the
same site address, 326 Olive Av Taft, and then in the Use Code box,
you'll see '9501 - UNSECURED MH IN ANY OTHER ZONE'. In the
assessor/recorder use codes page,
http://recorder.co.kern.ca.us/assessor/FYI.php?page=usecodes
look for 9501 and you'll find:
'9501 - Unsecured manufactured home in any other zone' Indeed,
Wieber lives in a shabby double-wide!

5. Back in the main property information page for 039-303-04-00-2, note
the recorded documents. These are listed in descending date
recorded. They are all deeds. The most recent one is 211112561.
Select and copy that into your clipboard.

6. Now go to the Assessor/Recorder Online page for the recorder's
office at http://recorderonline.co.kern.ca.us/ On the menu at left,
click on the Official Documents link, then in the next window under
Select Search Type click on Document Number.

7. Paste the document number you copied above into the From box and
click the Search button. You'll get a summary page of information
about the deed. At the left the document number is listed as a
link; click on it.

8. More information is displayed. You'll see that the grantors are
several trusts along with an investment company, and the grantee
is another real estate investment company, Best Real Estate Solutions

*gummer does not own the property*

9. Repeat as you wish for each of the other listed documents that you
saw back on the property information page. Wieber's name is not
on any of the deeds.

Search Type to APN. In the search value box, key in the parcel
numbers for the properties to the south and north of Wieber's dump.
The ending numbers are indicated by the values in circles on the
parcels. The parcel to the south of Wieber is 03, and the one to
the north is 05. The parcels have to be entered without hyphens,
so the one to the south is 03930303, and the one to the north is
03930305.

11. Searching for 03930303, we see that the street address is actually
on Wood St, the street that intersects Olive Av south of Wieber's
dump. Taking the most recent document number, 201158812 - a deed -
and searching the documents database as in step 7, we find that
the grantor was South Taft Property, Inc, and the grantee is
Carlos Mena. *Wieber does not own this property*

12. Searching for 03930305, we see that the street address is 322
Olive Ave, next door to gummer (326). The most recently recorded
document is 208048103 - a deed. Looking at this deed as in
step 7, we find that the grantor was Rosemarie Torres, and the
grantees are Don and Deanna Gooch. *Wieber does not own it*

13. Just to be sure, we'll look at the parcels behind these three as
indicated on the parcel map: 03930318, 03930319 and 03930320.

03930318 - gummer is not on any of the deeds associated with parcel
03930319 - gummer is not on any of the deeds associated with parcel
03930320 - gummer is not on any of the deeds assocaited with parcel

*Wieber doesn't own any property in his or adjacent blocks* Wieber does not own
any real estate *anywhere*.
SevenOverSix
2021-08-31 02:04:34 UTC
Post by Phil Lennert
Oh..I paid off my home 15 yrs ago. I bought the lot behind me and the
lot beside me in the past 8 yrs. Paid em off 6 months ago. No
mortgage.
Well, that's simply a lie. Wieber owns *NO* property, anywhere, and
certainly not in the shithole neighborhood where he lives.
So ?

Lower taxes, less liability. R.E. has its plusses,
and minuses.

However by the word and intent of the Founders, only
property-owners should be qualified to vote. They are
assumed to have a kind of tangible "stake" in things.
Mitchell Holman
So much the "consent of the governed" thing.........
SevenOverSix
2021-08-31 04:53:04 UTC
Post by SevenOverSix
Post by Phil Lennert
Oh..I paid off my home 15 yrs ago. I bought the lot behind me and the
lot beside me in the past 8 yrs. Paid em off 6 months ago. No
mortgage.
Well, that's simply a lie. Wieber owns *NO* property, anywhere, and
certainly not in the shithole neighborhood where he lives.
So ?
Lower taxes, less liability. R.E. has its plusses,
and minuses.
However by the word and intent of the Founders, only
property-owners should be qualified to vote. They are
assumed to have a kind of tangible "stake" in things.
So much the "consent of the governed" thing.........
That didn't even outlive the Founders.

Find Jeffersons impressions of US politicians by the
time he took office ....

Real-world politics, no matter the start and hopes,
RAPIDLY takes on all the worst Machiavellian qualities.
It's a human nature thing, an emergent property of how
we're wired.

Eventually they'll put the Robots in charge ... and
will badly regret it, albeit for a very short time :-)
Phil Lennert
2021-08-31 05:42:56 UTC
Post by Phil Lennert
Oh..I paid off my home 15 yrs ago. I bought the lot behind me and the
lot beside me in the past 8 yrs. Paid em off 6 months ago. No
mortgage.
Well, that's simply a lie. Wieber owns *NO* property, anywhere, and certainly
not in the shithole neighborhood where he lives.
  So ?
So that shitbag Wieber claims to be a land baron — says (lies) that he owns
property all over his red shithole. In fact, he owns no property. He's a
renter, plain and simple. Nothing inherently wrong with being a renter, but
Wieber obviously thinks there is, which is why he lies and claims to be a
property owner. He is not a property owner.
Rudy Has No Penis
Lmao! Someone is having a lot of fun at your expense.
Edwin Ching
Another rightist raping boys
Edwin Ching
Edwin Ching