Ocasio-Cortez threated for museum visit
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2021-09-17 03:20:28 UTC
On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 15:31:43 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser says...
All she did was visit a museum. Am I wrong?
NOTHING she does any more is "right". If someone can do THIS...

... and this...

AOC Comes Up With a NEW Excuse For Her Fake Accent Pandering

Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is still reeling from the embarrassment
and backlash from the fake "southern drawl" she used at a primarily black
convention.

https://theconservativeopinion.com/aoc-comes-up-with-a-new-excuse-for-her-fake-
accent-pandering/

... then, she's a nutter and should NOT be trusted to do anything "right".

Then, there's THESE tasty nuggets:

Ocasio-Cortez's Finest Moments:

"Unemployment is low because EVERYONE has two jobs" (Do YOU have two jobs?)

"Capitalism has not always existed in the world and will not always exist in
the world." (I'll bet a Lydian Alyatte you are wrong, dumbass)

"And we're like... the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address
climate change..." [snicker]

"Um... The United States is running concentration camps on our Southern
Border." (um... no, we're not)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her election victory in a deep blue district
to milestone American accomplishments, including establishing civil rights and
landing on the Moon.

Yeah, you heard that right. A Democrat winning in the Bronx is right up there
with the greatest achievement in the history of people-kind.

"There's three chambers of congre... er... government. The Senate, the House,
and the one with the president. I'm gonna stop now, otherwise I run the risk of
looking like I don't know what I'm talking about." (too late)

Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can
barely feed their family (an ah'm tarred)

A 17-year-old can walk into a "shop" and purchase an assault weapon. (uh, no.)
- https://tinyurl.com/Its-NOT-Easy-to-Buy-a-Gun

Abolish ICE (I'm up for a debate on immigration reform - but to throw open the
borders - are you effing kidding?)

"We need to occupy every airport. We need to occupy every border. We need to
occupy every ICE Office." (You already DO... CNN... duh!)

"Why aren't we incorporating the expense of all the funeral expenses of those
who die because they can't afford access to healthcare?"

"This, like, upper-middle class... is... probably more moderate. Um... but that
(upper-middle-class) doesn't exist, anymore." What?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-09-20 19:34:48 UTC
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:39:13 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
All she did was visit a museum. Am I wrong?
"The star-studded event is often referred to as the Oscars of fashion. Many New York City elected officials are invited as well, as “guests of the museum” who do not pay to attend"
The New York Times - 5 days ago
-- https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/15/style/aoc-met-gala-dress.html
Any girl as talented as AOC has my full support

https://www.xvideos.com/video56541569/the_best_of_aoc_aka_alexandria_ocasio-cortez