Compared To What the Democrats Have Done, i.e., ANTIFA, BLM and The Weather Underground... Jan. 6th WAS No Big Deal... A Walk In The Park... er... Capitol
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2022-01-07 04:21:03 UTC
THIS is an insurrectionists "overthrow" attempt.

Police confront demonstrators as BLACK LIVES MATTER supporters demonstrate in
Portland, Oregon on July 4, for the 38th day in a row at Portland's Justice
Center and throughout Portland, with a riot declared about 12.20 am on July 5.
CS tear gas and less-lethal weapons were used, and multiple arrests were made.

Portland Protesters Create Own 'Autonomous Zone' By Pitching Tents, Rebuilding
Barricades Removed By Police

Demonstrators Engaged 'In An Attempt To Disrupt Officers As They Walked In From
The End of Their Shift'

Portland protesters early Wednesday began to set up tents in the park near the
federal courthouse and have barricaded streets to create their own autonomous
zone, likened to the since disbanded Capitol Hill Occupied Protest in Seattle.

The mayor and police have repeatedly decried violent clashes as a destructive
distraction from the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement and make a sharp distinction
between peaceful demonstrators and those bent on engaging with authorities,
whom the police call "agitators."

Demonstrators began erecting tents in downtown Portland's Lownsdale Square,
across the street from the federal Pioneer Courthouse, one of the federal
properties Homeland Security sought to protect by bringing federal officers
into the city two weeks ago.

A camera at the Portland Standard Building showed protesters beginning to
assemble tents late Tuesday night in the same park where "Occupy Portland" set
up in 2011, KATU reported.

An unofficial Twitter page attributed to a group of anti-capitalist, anti-
fascist teens who call themselves the Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front
said protesters want to establish the Chinook Land Autonomous Territory, or
CLAT, in downtown Portland. The Chinook people include several indigenous
groups native to the Pacific Northwest.

"People are needed here ALL night long, especially in the early morning! Get on
over rn! Bring some tents," the Twitter page said, sharing an image of a
barricade that read "ACAB," an acronym meaning "All Cops Are Bastards," and
"BLACK TRANS LIVES MATTER."

The Portland Police Department said in a statement early Wednesday that a
"couple hundred demonstrators gathered at Revolution Hall in Southeast Portland
and marched all throughout downtown Portland before ending their march at
Pioneer Square" Tuesday evening.

Police said some demonstrators later headed to the Justice Center and by 9:15
p.m. stood in the road, blocking traffic. They then began to barricade
Southwest Main Street and Southwest Salmon Street at Southwest Third Avenue
using "industrial kitchen appliances, road blockades, and flashing traffic
signs." Demonstrators also lit several fires.

Around 1 a.m., demonstrators "in an organized effort" left the barricades and
walked to the Central Precinct "in an attempt to disrupt officers as they
walked in from the end of their shift," the police statement said. At that
time, officers removed some of the barricades at Southwest 3rd Avenue and
Southwest Salmon Street. But demonstrators then began returning to the area and
"officers disengaged."

Demonstrators threw glass bottles and pointed lasers at officers and set fire
to what was left of the barricade, police said. Several minutes later, a
demonstrator extinguished the fire and several demonstrators began to rebuild
the barricade.

Police added: "No CS gas, crowd control munitions, or force was used."

Civil unrest engulfed many U.S. cities when George Floyd died after a White
Minneapolis police officer pressed a knee to his neck on May 25 while he was in
custody. But in Portland, which is familiar ground for the loosely organized,
far-left activists known as "Antifa," or anti-fascists, the protests never
stopped.

SEATTLE POLICE CHIEF SAYS 'RECKLESS' AND 'POLITICAL' 50 PERCENT BUDGET CUT
WOULD LEAD TO MAJOR LAYOFFS FOR BLACK OFFICERS

Downtown businesses have racked up millions in property damage and lost sales,
and hundreds of thousands of Portland residents have stayed off the streets for
six weeks. Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, a Democrat, said President Trump did not
"quell" the violence and instead "escalated" tensions by deploying federal
officers to Oregon's largest city earlier this month.

Over the weekend, one demonstrator was critically injured when a federal
officer fired non-lethal ammunition, striking him in the head. In a separate
incident, a 23-year-old protester was arrested for attacking a federal officer
with a hammer as he left a courthouse.

Referring to federal officers, Wheeler said Tuesday that "the best thing they
can do is stay inside their building, or leave Portland altogether." The mayor
added that "our goal is to end these violent demonstrations quickly and safely.
And in the meantime, I asked him to clean up the graffiti on local federal
facilities."

"I was born and raised here, and I'm a graduate of the local public school
system. I chose to make my livelihood here, I chose to raise my daughter
here," said Wheeler, who has faced criticism from all sides, according to the
Associated Press. "And in all the years that I have lived here, I have never
seen the community more divided. Nor have I seen it look worse."

Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front, which defines itself as a
"Decentralized network of autonomous youth collectives dedicated to direct
action toward total liberation," has reportedly helped organize protesters and
provide tactical advice.

The page retweeted several images of makeshift, plywood barriers spray-painted
with other messages, including "Abolish Pigs and Prisons," "Black Liberation
Now," "Stolen Land" and "Racism Chokes Us All."

The group directed protesters to hold an area near Salmon Street after riot
police arrived earlier Wednesday morning to remove barricades blocking the
roadways.

One woman retweeted by the group, Lindsey Smith, who said she is a preschool
teacher fliming cop activity during protests, shared videos showing protesters
shuffling supplies in carts down the block to construct a new barriers in what
she described as a "barricade building party." Bags of garbage were seen
burning in the street and some protesters played trumpets and drums.
Police confront demonstrators as BLACK LIVES MATTER supporters demonstrate in
Portland, Oregon on July 4, for the 38th day in a row at Portland's Justice
Center and throughout Portland, with a riot declared about 12.20 am on July 5.
CS tear gas and less-lethal weapons were used, and multiple arrests were made.
(Photo by John Rudoff/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)

Police confront demonstrators as BLACK LIVES MATTER supporters demonstrate in
Portland, Oregon on July 4, for the 38th day in a row at Portland's Justice
Center and throughout Portland, with a riot declared about 12.20 am on July 5.
CS tear gas and less-lethal weapons were used, and multiple arrests were made.
(Photo by John Rudoff/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)

Other officials, including several city commissioners, Democrat Gov. Kate Brown
and Oregon's House speaker, have criticized the police for being too
aggressive. Meanwhile, a cycle of unrest, police response and further outrage
has ensued.

"There's really this battle that we're having right now - a communications war
over who's a 'good protester' and who's a 'bad protester.' And what the police
and the mayor are trying to do is turn the city against the people that are out
protesting," Gregory McKelvey, an activist and critic of the police response,
told the Associated Press.

"Each night's protest is now turning into a protest of the night before's
police activity. And so when people say we want this to stop, it can't stop
because today's protest will be about what the feds or the Portland Police
Bureau did yesterday," said McKelvey.

No. The subject line is a a ie(sic). - Professor of Grammar, Rudy "I Fucked Up
Again" Canoza

"You don't(sic) your ass from your face, shitbag." - Professor of Grammar, Rudy
"I Fucked Up Again"" Canoza

"Decent People Laught"(sic) - Bill Flett

"I have reduce(sic) my assets." - Rudy "Bill Flett" Canoza

"I really have explain(sic) fully why no one died to "preserve our liberty." -
Rudy Canoza

"It would if were were(sic) writing in German, which, of course, we aren't." -
Rudy "Bill Flett" Canoza

"You didn't even read you(sic) copypasta lie bullshit." - Rudy "Bill Flett"
Canoza

"living rent-free in you(sic) diseased imagination." - Rudy Canoza

Yes, *YOU* know where I kicke(sic) your squat-to-piss no-fight faggot ass, you
fat fairy.

"No one aksed(sic) you, Google Groups faggot." - Rudy Canoza

"Eric Schild - hysterical histrionical estogen(sic)-oozing squat-to-piss fairy
- squealed" - Rudy Canoza

Estogen? What the fuck is Estogen, brainiac?

"That exclude(sic) McEnany and you, and also Trump." - Rudy Canoza

"Oh, that's right: you're(sic) Nazi." - Rudy Canoza

Thursday, October 10, 2019: "Trump has *failed* to delegitimate(sic) the
impeachment effort, as the growing public support for it shows." - Rudy Canoza

Wednesday, August 4, 2020: "As I already explained: *every* word Trump says
about the election is part of an attempt to try to delegitimate(sic) it in
advance." - Rudy Canoza

Tuesday, August 3, 2020: "Everything he says about the election is intended to
destabilize and delegitimate(sic) it." - Rudy Canoza

Friday, August 7, 2020: "No. Trump's deliberate attempts to delegitimate(sic)
the election are well proved." - Rudy Canoza

Funny how he *NEVER* uses that word AFTER I corrected the narcissistic idiot.

"[snip plagiarized bullshit that AlleyPussyBitch has'nt[sic] even read]" -"Bill
Flett" - 6/15/21 - Contraction error...funny!

"I have reduce(sic) my assets." - "Bill Flett" - 6/12/21 - More verb tense
problems for our uneducated lil guy.

"I really have explain(sic) fully why no one died to 'preserve our liberty.'" -
Wednesday is Verb Problem day for Dwarfling, "Rudy Canoza" 6/9/21

"It would if were[sic] were writing in German, which, of course, we aren't." -
"Bill Flett" 6/8/21

"You didn't even read you[sic] copypasta lie bullshit." - "Bill Flett" - 6/8/21
- Pronoun problems for The Dwarf

"living rent-free in you[sic] diseased imagination." - "Rudy Canoza" - 2/10/21
- More dwarfish pronoun problems

"The(sic) did not "invade" anything, ratboy." --- "Rudy Canoza" 7/10/21 Article
or pronoun? Which is it to be?

"The salient characteristic of right-wingnut shitbags like ratboy"(sic). ---
"Rudy Canoza" 7/8/21 No verb, therefore it is not a sentence. Tsk-tsk.

"Fuck off with Delwaware."(sic) - "Rudy Canoza" 7/23/21 The Dwarfling discovers
a new state!

"When Nazi sympathizer(sic) like you are exterminated" - "Orni Thopter" 7/23/21
Even Rudy's socks have problems with plurals.

"*(A)ny*(sic) measure the(sic) either outright prevents eligible voters from
voting"(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)(sic)
(sic) - "Rudy Canoza" 7/19/21 More problems with articles...

"She's an excellent judge, and his(sic) criticism of Trump's truly shitty
lawyers is spot-on." - "Rudy Canoza" 7/12/21 More gender-shifting? Hahaha.
AlleyCat
2022-01-07 04:21:34 UTC
THIS is an insurrectionists "overthrow" attempt.

Antifa planned anti-government insurrection before George...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/3/antifa-planned-anti-government-
insurgency-george-f

Jun 3, 2020

Activists of the far-left Antifa movement began planning to foment a nationwide
anti-government insurgency as early as November as the U.S. presidential
campaign season kicked off in earnest,...

=====

Antifa Wants to 'Overthrow Our Government,' Terrorism...

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/09/21/antifa-wants-to-overthrow-our-
government-terrorism-expert-says

Antifa Wants to 'Overthrow Our Government,' Terrorism Expert Says Virginia
Allen / @Virginia_Allen5 / September 21, 2020 Martin Scott Catino, who has
studied terrorism for over 20 years, says...

=====

Who Are Antifa, and Are They a Threat? | Center for...

https://www.csis.org/analysis/who-are-antifa-and-are-they-threat

A1: Antifa is a contraction of the phrase "anti-fascist." It refers to a
decentralized network of far-left militants that oppose what they believe are
fascist, racist, or otherwise right-wing extremists. While some consider Antifa
a sub-set of anarchists, adherents frequently blend anarchist and communist
views.

=====

Are Antifa Members Domestic Terrorists? Background on...

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF10839

Nazis. Founded in 2007, The Rose City Antifa in Portland, OR, is the oldest
U.S. group to use "antifa" in its moniker. Antifa groups in the United States
gained prominence following violent clashes between white supremacists and
their opponents, including antifa supporters, in Charlottesville, VA, on August
12, 2017.

=====

Antifa Sets Up New Autonomous Zone in Seattle - PJ Media

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/12/18/chaz-part-2-
antifa-seizes-abandoned-house-sets-up-new-autonomous-zone-in-seattle-n1218288

While homelessness is a serious problem, antifa's purported "solution" -
government-mandated "permanent housing for all" - would wreak havoc on the
housing industry and penalize those who own...

=====

Antifa sets up fascist state in Seattle - The Daily Jot

https://dailyjot.com/?p=1328

Antifa sets up fascist state in Seattle. June 18,... OFA is the George Soros-
funded $40 million front group set up as the ex "president's" shadow government
and leads other non-profits in signaling protests across the country. Antifa
shows up as the "enforcer" to violently dispirit pro-Constitutional Americans.

=====

Portland protesters set up autonomous zone in city park

https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/portland-protesters-set-up-autonomous-zone-in-
city-park

Jul 15, 2020July 15, 2020 2:46pm Updated Antifa in Portland set up walls and
barriers in the street outside the federal courthouse to claim their own
autonomous zone, calling it "CLAT" for "Chinook Land...

=====

Democrats are now paying the price for empowering Antifa

https://nypost.com/2021/01/03/democrats-are-now-paying-the-price-for-
empowering-antifa

Jan 3, 2021Antifa wishes you a happy - or rather, angry and anarchic - New
Year. Over the New Year holiday, far-left rioters in Portland firebombed
police. In Seattle, a marauding group of "activis...

=====

Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square...

https://thespectator.info/2020/06/10/antifa-releases-list-of-demands-after-
taking-over-6-square-block-section-in-seattle-and-setting-up-armed-security-
watch-list-includes-reparations-and-ending-police-dept

As we reported yesterday - Antifa domestic terrorists set up an "autonomous
zone" in six square blocks in Seattle over the weekend. The antifa terrorists
are advocating for "folks with firearms" to take shifts defending the
barricades. The Antifa group set up barricades at the border and certain areas
for dining and public speech.

=====

WHAT... AND WHO... Is Really Behind Antifa Groups Hijacking...

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2020/06/02/what-and-who-is-really-behind-antifa-
groups-hijacking-protests-of-george-floyds-death-and-turning-them-into-riots-
as-first-detailed-in-the-bestselling-books-shado

Obama immediately moved across town and set up bunkers just two miles from the
White House, where he and his Organizing for Action (OFA) associates and their
250 offices nationwide commenced efforts to effectively function as what some
in the Capital beltway have already called a "shadow government" third-term
pseudo-presidency.

Rudy's split personality refers to dissociative identity disorder (DID), a
mental disorder where a person has two or more distinct personalities (nym-
shifting).

The thoughts, actions, and behaviors of each personality may not be completely
different.

Trauma often causes this condition, particularly during childhood. (Mommy
spanked him hard) While there is no defined cure for DID, long-term treatment
(posting on Usenet) may help people combine their personalities into one.

[giggle]

People with DID have two or more distinct personalities. They do not present as
simple changes in traits or moods. A person with DID may or may not express
differences between these alternate identities, which can also be referred to
as alters.

Often, these personalities are completely different from each other. These
fragmented personalities take control of the person's identity for some time.

A person also maintains their primary or host identity, which is their original
personality, and will answer to their given name. Their primary identity is
generally more passive, and they may be unaware of the other personalities.

When a personality change happens, the new personality will have a distinct
history, a new identity, and different behaviors.

These split personalities, or alters, often have their own distinct:

name (Rudy, Bill Flett, 100s of others)
age
gender
moods
memories
vocabulary (grammar Nazi fucks up too)

A new personality will see themselves differently. For instance, someone
assigned male at birth may have an alternate identity as a woman. They may
experience themselves with female biological sex characteristics.

The shift between these personalities tends to occur when a person faces a
certain stressor or trigger.
Causes

The exact cause of DID is not fully understood. However, there is a strong link
between the condition and trauma. This may be particularly true for trauma or
abuse during childhood. In Europe, the United States, and Canada, 90% of people
who experience DID are victims of severe trauma in childhood.

The condition represents someone who struggles to integrate and assimilate
certain aspects of their own identity, which become disjointed over time.
Signs and symptoms

The signs of DID may vary, but they include a change between two or more
separate personalities.

Symptoms include:

Experiencing two or more separate personalities, each with their own self-
identity and perceptions.

A notable change in a person's sense of self.

Frequent gaps in memory and personal history, which are not due to normal
forgetfulness, including loss of memories, and forgetting everyday events.

When these other personalities take over, they often talk with a different
vocabulary, and gesture differently. In some cases, one personality may also
pick up certain habits that the other does not, such as smoking, or becoming
violent.

In the shift from one personality to another, a person may experience other
symptoms. Some people can have anxiety, as they may be afraid of the
personality change. Some may become very angry or violent. Others may not
notice or remember these transitions at all, although another person may notice
them.

Specific personalities may appear in response to certain situations. These
symptoms can cause a person significant distress, and disrupt their ability to
live their life normally.

Other symptoms may include:

amnesia (forgets how to spell or speak right)
losing sense of time
going into a trance-like state
out-of-body experiences, or depersonalization
engaging in behaviors that are unusual for the person
sleep disturbances

A person with DID may also experience symptoms of other conditions, such as
self-harm. One study notes that more than 70% of people with DID have attempted
suicide.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-07 05:00:43 UTC
On 1/6/2022 8:21 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Post by AlleyCat
THIS is an insurrectionists "overthrow" attempt.
Antifa planned anti-government insurrection before George...
Activists of the far-left Antifa movement began planning to foment a
nationwide anti-government insurgency as early as November as the U.S.
presidential campaign season kicked off in earnest, according to a law
enforcement official with access to intelligence behind the shadowy group.

Bullshit. No names, no law enforcement agency named, no evidence, no sources,
no support. It's a bullshit fucking lie from a bullshit Moonie fake news fake
newspaper.

It's bullshit. The entire story is bullshit.
AlleyCat
2022-01-07 05:08:40 UTC
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 21:00:43 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Post by Rudy Canoza
It's bullshit. The entire story is bullshit.
Prove it, mommy's little basement-dweller.

=====

Narcissistic Rudy's Sociopathic Alternate Reality

The Narcissist's Reality - How It's SO Different From Yours

Wouldn't it be nice to live in the narcissist's reality? You're always right.
You're the best at everything. You're an expert at all things you do or haven't
even tried.

As Dr. Les Carter says, there's an alternate reality and always an agenda when
it comes to the narcissist. I thought it would be interesting to break down
the top six ways the narcissist lives in a different reality and how it's not
healthy for you and me.

1) The narcissist is always the victim.

The narcissist has a lot of pain from the past and is skilled at projecting
that pain on everyone else. If you call the narcissist out on a cruel or
inappropriate action or response, and he or she feels violated, criticized,
demeaned. The narcissist will become the victim because that keeps the
narcissist from having to look within. This is referred to as a narcissistic
injury. And the narcissist can play a very good victim. It takes the focus off
what the narcissist did wrong, and it puts you on the defensive as the
perpetrator.

For example, I remember catching a narcissist in my life stealing. I asked him
why. The response was, "I didn't grow up with a silver spook in my mouth like
you did, Laura." His reply hurt for two reasons: one, I grew up in a middle-
class family in Arkansas, and secondly, stealing is wrong. No matter how you
look at it, it's against the law.

2) It's always your fault.

If anything goes wrong it's your fault, no matter the offender. Remember,
narcissists believe they are perfect and everyone else is not. How could it be
his or her fault?

My ex-husband and I were driving south on Interstate 35 one Thanksgiving
morning. A car hit us from behind. He was driving. But guess who got blamed
for the accident? Me, even though I was sitting in the passenger seat. You got
it. It was my fault.

When we got into an argument one day, he called me white trash. It wasn't
about anything significant of course, but whatever it was turned out to be MY
fault. The narcissist is never to blame.

3) You walk on eggshells because the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

With the narcissist, the punishment never fits the crime. Usually there's not
even a crime to begin with. The narcissist may dole out harsh criticism, the
silent treatment or a combination of both to "punish" you and have you begging
for forgiveness. Remember, the narcissist is great at being the injured party,
even when the narcissist is actually the perpetrator.

There's no proportion. The drama doesn't end, no matter how much you tiptoe
around your home.

4) The narcissist is the greatest at everything

I remember being in church with the narcissist and listening to the criticism
fly. We were listening to a Doctor of Theology preach. But guess who knew more
than the pastor? You got it. The narcissist said he knew more. He also knew
how to dress better than the pastor, he said. It was difficult to focus on the
sermon and worshiping due to the barrage of criticism.

Narcissists also believe they are so good at life, that they shouldn't surround
themselves with anyone "less than" them. (If you'll notice they have few is any
good friends.) That's why the narcissist doesn't engage with anyone he feels
inferior or that can't do something for the narcissist.

5) The narcissist always has an agenda.

The narcissist almost does something with the end in mind. The narcissist must
get something from a situation or person, or the narcissist won't take part.
The narcissist looks at life like a Monopoly game. There's a strategy or
manipulative tactic put in place in order to gain money, people, and things,
regardless if it hurts the other person financially or emotionally. I've known
narcissists who leave an ex-wife and children homeless, while the narcissists
walk away free of guilt and trauma. If it works for the narcissist, then that's
how the narcissist believes the game should be played.

6) There is no peace with a narcissist.

The narcissist takes pride and pleasure in disrupting your world. Seeing you
in emotional pain is something the narcissist relishes. Why? The more pain you
carry, the easier it is for the narcissist to control you and those around you.
The narcissist also understands that if you are isolated due to your pain or
his control, then that's even better. He has you at his disposal, broken down,
ready to please.

Also, the narcissist likes for your home life, social life and professional
life to revolve around him or her. The narcissist does it by causing
disruption, then often fixing the problem he caused. For example, I can recall
numerous arguments the narcissist provoked, only to come back and give an empty
apology such as, "I'm sorry, but you push my buttons. Can you calm down and we
talk about this rationally?" The narcissist looks like the hero, and you're
left wondering what just happened.

Life with a narcissist is a rollercoaster. There are so many ups and downs,
all orchestrated to have high control. But there are ways to get off the roller
coaster. First of all, don't get on board in the first place. Focus on your
truth. Don't let the narcissist sway your beliefs of what you know to be true.
Journal or keep a notebook of incidents you know occurred.

Secondly, find some peace every day. Take the dog for a walk. Phone a trusted
friend. Get grounded in reality. There are good people out there who want you
to be healthy emotionally and physically.

Finally, live your best life. Avoid toxic people. If you can't avoid the
narcissist, put strong boundaries in place. The narcissist won't like it, but
you will become stronger. Time away from toxic people helps you heal and see
things clearly. You can more easily live your life. That's the best karma out
there. And you accelerate that karma by taking care of you.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-07 05:15:04 UTC
On 1/6/2022 9:08 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Rudy Canoza
It's bullshit. The entire story is bullshit.
Prove it,
No, *you* prove that one word of it is true, you shrieking *no-fight* little
homo. You can't. There was no such "law enforcement official." The fucking
Moonie made that up.

It's bullshit. There was *no* "antifa" insurrection campaign planned. "antifa"
is not an organization and cannot undertake "planning."

You lose.
AlleyCat
2022-01-07 06:32:45 UTC
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 21:15:04 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/6/2022 9:08 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Awww... so jealous of my athleticism, my physicality, my deftness with a golf
club, my good looks, my way with the ladies.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Rudy Canoza
It's bullshit. The entire story is bullshit.
Prove it,
No, *you* prove that one word of it is true
So, from now on, when YOU post something, YOU have to prove it's true. OK?
There was no such "law enforcement official." The fucking
Moonie made that up.
YOU weren't there... you were in mommy's basement, so shut the fuck up, pussy.
It's bullshit. There was *no* "antifa" insurrection campaign planned. "antifa"
is not an organization and cannot undertake "planning."
So, which "organization" planned Jan. 6th?

You really DO live in an alternate reality.

It's fucked up to the core, and everyone here knows it.

=====

Rudy Canoza
2022-01-07 06:58:32 UTC
On 1/6/2022 10:32 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
On 1/6/2022 9:08 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Awww...so accurate about my *lack* of athleticism, my *puny* physicality, my utter ineptness with a golf club, my ogre looks, my lack of *any* way with the ladies
Correct, AlleyPussyBitch.

AlleyCat
2022-01-07 04:21:55 UTC
THIS was a REAL insurrectionists "overthrow" attempt.

Weather Underground: United States Capitol Bombing

On March 1, 1971, Leftist Democrat members of the Weather Underground set off a
bomb on the Senate side of the United States Capitol. While the bomb SMASHED
WINDOWS and caused hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of damage.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/Capitol_1983
_bombing_damage.jpeg

Leftist Democrat Weather Underground: Pentagon Bombing Investigators
search for clues after the May 19, 1972 leftist Democrat Weather
Underground bombing of the Pentagon

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Searching_for_Clues_After_Blast_
in_Pentagon.jpg

On May 19, 1972, Ho Chi Minh's birthday, the leftist Democrat Weather
Underground placed a bomb in the women's bathroom in the Air Force wing
of the Pentagon. The damage caused flooding that destroyed computer tapes
holding classified information. Other radical groups worldwide applauded
the bombing, illustrated by German youths protesting against American
military systems in Frankfurt. This was "in retaliation for the U.S.
bombing raid in Hanoi."

Leftist Democrat Weather Underground: Haymarket Police Memorial Bombing

Shortly before the Days of Rage demonstrations on October 6, 1969, the
Leftist Democrat Weather Underground planted a bomb which blew up a
statue in Chicago commemorating the deaths of police officers during the
1886 Haymarket Riot.

Leftist Democrat Weather Underground: New York City Arson Attacks:

On February 21, 1970, at around 4:30 a.m., three gasoline-filled Molotov
cocktails exploded in front of the home of New York Supreme Court Justice
John M. Murtagh, who was presiding over the pretrial hearings of the so-
called "Panther 21" members of the Black Panther Party over a plot to
bomb New York landmarks and department stores.

Leftist Democrat Weather Underground: Greenwich Village Townhouse Explosion:

Leftist Democrat Weather Underground members Diana Oughton, Ted Gold,
Terry Robbins, Cathy Wilkerson, and Kathy Boudin were making bombs in a
Greenwich Village townhouse on March 6, 1970 when one of the bombs
detonated. Oughton, Gold, and Robbins were killed.

in December 1969 during a police raid, on May 21, 1970, the Leftist Democrat
Weather Underground issued a "Declaration of War" against the United States
government, using for the first time its new name, the "Weather Underground
Organization" (WUO), adopting fake identities, and pursuing covert activities
only.

These initially included preparations for a bombing of a U.S. military non-
commissioned officers' dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey, in what Brian Flanagan
said had been intended to be "the most horrific hit the United States
government had ever suffered on its territory".

Then on June 9, 1970, their first publicly acknowledged bombing occurred at a
New York City police station.

On June 9, 1970, a bomb made with ten sticks of dynamite exploded in the 240
Centre Street, the headquarters of the New York City Police Department. The
explosion was preceded by a warning about six minutes prior to the detonation
and was followed by a WUO claim of responsibility.

Leftist Democrat Weather Underground: Plot to Bomb Office of California
Senator

In November 1977, five Leftist Democrat Weather Underground members were
arrested on conspiracy to bomb the office of California State Senator John
Briggs. It was later revealed that the Revolutionary Committee and PFOC had
been infiltrated by the FBI for almost six years.

FBI agents Richard J. Gianotti and William D. Reagan lost their cover in
November when federal judges needed their testimony to issue warrants for the
arrest of Clayton Van Lydegraf and four Weather people. The arrests were the
results of the infiltration.

Leftist Democrat Weather Underground members Judith Bissell, Thomas Justesen,
Leslie Mullin, and Marc Curtis pleaded guilty while Van Lydegraf, who helped
write the 1974 Prairie Fire Manifesto, went to trial.

Within two years, many members of the Leftist Democrat Weather Underground
turned themselves in after taking advantage of President Jimmy Carter's amnesty
for draft dodgers. Mark Rudd turned himself in to authorities on January 20,
1978. Rudd was fined $4,000 and received two years' probation. Bernardine Dohrn
and Bill Ayers turned themselves in on December 3, 1980, in New York, with
substantial media coverage. Charges were dropped for Ayers. Dohrn
received three years' probation and a $15,000 fine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_Senate_bombing

=====

Rudy's Egomania

Rudy "Low-Self-Esteem" Canoza... someone who always has to have the last word
in a conversation or an argument. That's why he HAS to reply to EVERY post
about him, or it drives him crazy enough to not being able to sleep.

Everyone has come across this type of person and knows how plain sad it is when
you see it.

Having the last word is closely associated with ego, though those who exhibit
these traits are far from anyone who SHOULD be egomaniacal.

Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power
(LOL... Rudy HAS no power), as if they immediate draw all of the power of the
person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it.

[giggle]

This feeling is short-lived (until he sees my next post), as it is only a state
of mind, and most people who have any sense of understanding of human
psychology knows that people that do this are only doing it because they feel
INSECURE... competitive, HARDHEADED, and LACK CONFIDENCE, often in their own
intellect or are in need of covering tracks.

Greek Methodology explains this well. Echo, a mountain nymph, had to have the
last word in everything, and it was her undoing. While Echo was
beautiful with a musical voice, and people enjoyed hearing her talk,
this eventually went to her head.

Echo took so much pleasure in having the last word in both arguments and normal
conversations, that eventually it became her undoing. As the story goes, she
fell in love with Narcissus, and he rejected her. In return she begged him not
to.

Narcissus broke her heart and Echo wasted away and was doomed to a very
sad life.

A person, like Rudy, who has to have the last word is fundamentally flawed.

Their flaws are there for the world to see. They may be charismatic and draw
people in, but if you listen to their conversations and in the modern age, look
at their posts on social media, you will see a common thread of egocentricity
and a NEED for supremacy.

Those who have to have the last word feel uncomfortable, when that power is
taken away from them and they usually end up fighting or in an argument because
this has been taken away from them.

They lash out (FAGGOT!) and look for ways to rectify this. People with this
"disease" usually strive to be the only voice over the people around them.

They often never rise to the top in career or business (or START one at all),
so they adapt their personal profiles so that they can be seen as "winning" in
some area that they feel no-one can compete.

Their need for respect and to be liked, more so than those around them, usually
is their undoing.

If you have to have the last say, think to yourself, "what am I afraid of?"
(people who have done better things with their lives than YOU, Rudy)

Because ultimately, having the last say, means nothing.