Florida concealing their COVID deaths
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2021-08-29 02:45:16 UTC
https://www.phc.health/post/florida-appears-to-have-changed-how-it-is-reporting-daily-covid-deaths
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/8/11/2045229/-Something-Fishy-with-Florida-s-Covid-Stats
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-06-08/florida-alabama-no-longer-reporting-daily-coronavirus-data
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/27/erin-marie-olszewski/claim-rising-florida-covid-19-numbers-are-hype-pan/

You can't trust any public data that come out of a Republiscum/QAnon state.
a322x1n
2021-08-29 03:14:55 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
https://www.phc.health/post/florida-appears-to-have-changed-how-it-is-r
eporting-daily-covid-deaths
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/8/11/2045229/-Something-Fishy-wit
h-Florida-s-Covid-Stats
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-06-08/florida-ala
bama-no-longer-reporting-daily-coronavirus-data
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/27/erin-marie-olszewski/
claim-rising-florida-covid-19-numbers-are-hype-pan/
You can't trust any public data that come out of a Republiscum/QAnon state.
True, Republicans can never be trusted again after all they've done and
said.

It's pretty sad to see the constant disinformation that the anti-vax
people are spewing out. There's no doubt that they're killilng people,
and probably laughing about it. They're fully vaccinated, they're no
fools, they just want to make fools out of other people.

All we can do is protect ourselves, get vaccinated, get the boosters
when it's time. And be sure to get the flu shots and pneumonia
series of vaccination.
Anonymous
2021-08-29 03:55:00 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
I hope you die of a stroke, heart attack, or ADE-style reaction
due to the fake "vaccine".

And no, I haven't taken it, because I'm not a total retard. Not
to mention that I'm already totally immune, due to the fact that
I've already had Covid.

I'm laughing while you live in fear.
a322x1n
2021-08-29 04:33:20 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
Post by a322x1n
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
If you've had COVID-19, and recovered, be sure to get the vaccine. It'll
protect you for another infection, and help clear your body of the virus
and prevent "Long COVID-19".

But, you're so full of disinformation, you'll probably keep doing what's
worse for you.

And, no, the vaccine hasn't, and won't, cause me any problems, even though
I'm 76 and in rough shape for an old person.
Text-Drivers R Killers
2021-08-29 04:39:54 UTC
Post by Anonymous
I'm laughing while you live in fear.
I inject anti-vaxxers with vaccine so I can kill them. I'm a medical
professional. Trump won!

#TRUMPWON
#STOPTHESTEAL
#HAILTRUMP
Rudy Canoza
Yes, you've taken the vaccine. Stop lying, you filthy cocksucker.
Text-Drivers R Killers

Yak
2021-08-29 03:48:41 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
You can't trust any public data that come out of a Republiscum/QAnon state.
The best way to conceal a COVID death in Florida is to take the body down to
the swamp and let the 'gators eat it. That's why their death rates are so
misrepresented.
Yak
misrepresented.
Yak