Terrorists among us. The RIGHTWING threat to our freedoms.
Mountain Goat
2004-04-09 10:10:15 UTC
Name one Kerry lie? Lets see, goat, I'll give you two good ones!(:-)
1. Kerry the "war hero." Spent less than four months in Viet Nam, "wounded"
three times, approved all three of his own Purple Heart Medals.
He once wrote that he was "wounded in the wrist" and it stung like hell"
Ever seen any visible damage to his forearms or wrist? Any lack of motion?
Any scarring?
Now, any nice little wound would put you out of action, conservatively, for
a couple months. We were not so hard up we needed to put people back in
action with open wounds or casts and such.
In addition, no doctor who treated him has ever come forward. The policy in
Veit Nam was that anyone one wounded three times got a ticket home, tour
over. He signed and approved his own wounds for the record.
In my opinion, he's a lier. His medical and military records should be
opened for our review, just as our President's were. He should advise us
exactly where and how he was "wounded" and what disfigurement and
disabilities resulted.
Well what do you know, I found the source of your little tirade, an
anonymous person claiming to be "a retired admiral and Annapolis
graduate". This has even less credibility than your 'Clinton a
pardoned draft dodger" fable.

The real story from the Internet lie debunking site www.snopes.com

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

And just so you know it also punctures some incorrect stuff about the
shrub and the Clintons as well.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/politics.asp
2. His promised spending on yet more "social" programs would cost over three
Trillion US dollars. An impossible amount. He has to know that. He is a
liar, and if elected, none of this will ever see reality. But these leftist
voters, of course, are too stupid to remember what they were promised a week
later.
3. Deficits? We are at war. Wars, son, cannot be "budgeted." We are not all
ignorant leftists who cannot sort out reality from all the simple minded
leftist babble about our budget.
If you want to critize our country, you should be aware of where our money
goes, Goat. That's what coming to see for yourself would "prove."
4. Social Security? Since the 1960's, at least, the leftists have been
telling us that social security would go "broke" within the next ten years
or so. Every presidential campaign, they trot out that old lie to scare us.
Unfortunately for the left, so of us have an I.Q. and an attention span
longer than last weekend's stupid ball scores. Old lies don't work.
I'll say it again, Goat, several of your provences seriously want to leave
your little paradise, because of your leftist, agendas and silly actions.
Suggest you build your own la la land, before you critize ours.
Goat; Take your pike of any proposal that comes out of Kerry's mouth.
Name one, or be exposed as just another right wing nutbar who just
unthinkingly denounces anything from a candidate you don't like.
Or come over the border from Canada and go watch the lines at the welfare
offices in our country.
So why would I do that and what would it prove?
In addition, you Canadians better straighten out your own country before
you
tell us whats wrong with ours.
We are not running record deficits like you. Also we took steps to fix
our Canada Pension Plan, unlike your Social Security which is about to
go belly up by 2013 according to your own CBO.
I don't stick my nose if Canadian problems or politics, I simply respond
your ignorant, airheaded attacks on mine. So butt out, sonny.
So did/do Germany, Japan, France, Russia, and many other countries.
Money better spend than supporting these leftists with yet more
taxpayer
funded "social" programs so they can sit on their lazy butts and have
more kids
they can't afford.
Name one such program.
Listening to your Kerry makes me want to puke. Every lie out of his
mouth
promises you leftists yet more giveaways, a carfree life from birth to
death. Who do you think pays for that? In the end, it just breeds more
welfare
bums.
So nishi can you actually name one of these so called giveaways?
So Vomit, Mars! Who cares? Why not try to overcome my logic, like
real
man, instead of making silly childish remarks?
The only "threat" you lazy bums are worried about is that we might
cut
off
your welfare check and put your lazy butt to work for a living.
I don't get welfare but Israel, Afghanistan and Iraq do.
"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encrouchment
by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."
--Justice Louis D. Brandeis, US Supreme Court Justice,1929
Absurdity, n. A statement of belief manifestly inconsistent
with one's own opinion. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encrouchment
by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."
--Justice Louis D. Brandeis, US Supreme Court Justice,1929
Absurdity, n. A statement of belief manifestly inconsistent
with one's own opinion. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
How many Bush staffers does it take to change a light
bulb?

Two, one to remove a good lightbulb and give it to a
millionaire and one to swipe a new light bulb from the
Social Security Administration
n***@columbus.rr.com
2004-04-09 13:29:12 UTC
Goat; The "source" of the Kerry lies on his military are many and
continuous.
Several miltary organizations WILL force the public release of his military
and medical records before this election.

The rest of your fairy tales require no response, unless one were to risk
being dragged down to your mental level. Quite obviously, your simply
another over emotional leftist.
Mountain Goat
2004-04-10 06:05:52 UTC
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
Goat; The "source" of the Kerry lies on his military are many and
continuous.
Several miltary organizations WILL force the public release of his military
and medical records before this election.
The rest of your fairy tales require no response, unless one were to risk
being dragged down to your mental level. Quite obviously, your simply
another over emotional leftist.
Usual nishi allergy to facts that don't fit his preconceived notions,
usual meaningless insults too. Loser.

His Divine Shadow
2004-04-10 21:02:59 UTC
The Power of Order Destroyed ***@columbus.rr.com's Planet on 4/9/04
7:29 AM.
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
Goat; The "source" of the Kerry lies on his military are many and
continuous.
\Please. It's a matter of public record. The only lies are on behalf of
Bush's attack dogs. Kerry has actually fought in a war and fired a shot in
anger. What has Bush done? Oh yeah, a photo op on the deck of an aircraft
carrier. What a hero.
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
Several miltary organizations WILL force the public release of his military
and medical records before this election.
And you stupidity will be exposed.
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
The rest of your fairy tales require no response, unless one were to risk
being dragged down to your mental level. Quite obviously, your simply
another over emotional leftist.
And you are a deluded rightist. Bush didn't even finish his National Guard
duty and lied about it, and you imagine your right wing ideological masters
can impinge on Kerry's record without their lies being obvious?

Like I said: you are delusional.
--
VVV

His Shadow

I once wrote a reference for a friend in which I described him as being
"frequently sober". Don't know if he used it but he got the job.

Barry Williams
Dave Simpson
2004-04-09 23:19:13 UTC
Don't forget that with Karen Gordon as well as with the other fringe
extreme leftists, truth and morality are antithetical to the positions
they hold, so don't be surprised if they seem to be several cards
short of an entire deck.

Dave Simpson
His Divine Shadow
2004-04-10 21:03:56 UTC
The Power of Order Destroyed Dave Simpson's Planet on 4/9/04 5:19 PM.
Post by Dave Simpson
Don't forget that with Karen Gordon as well as with the other fringe
extreme leftists, truth and morality are antithetical to the positions
they hold, so don't be surprised if they seem to be several cards
short of an entire deck.
Don't forget that with Rush Limbaugh as well as with the other fringe
extreme rightists, truth and morality are antithetical to the positions
they hold, so don't be surprised if they seem to be several cards
short of an entire deck.

--

VVV

His Shadow

Lexx Law #7: Humans must physically travel to other locations. There shall
be no time travel because it has been done before, and done before, and done
before, and done before...

http://lexx.warpedsystems.sk.ca/
Dave Simpson
2004-04-10 17:46:37 UTC
Well, as usual, Karen is over emotional, angry, and totally out of touch
with reality. Now, let's consider the truth.
(1) The Islamic cults have announced their intentions, written about them,
and are more than willing to speak publically on the subject at any time to
anyone.
They don't hide it. Jihad all the way!
(1) Now, lets look at the reality of the Iraqi Oil. In Fact, France and
Russia had
oil contracts with Saddam, and with very high placed officials in the United
Nations, and all made illegal profits in the $US multi billions, stealing
the Iraqi
"oil for food" money. This is now finally appearing even in the leftist
media, who have done their very best to supress and ignore the truth for
months.
Even they couldn't afford to keep it out of the news forever -- even
if they gloss over the corruption by the terrible trio of the UN
Security Council, the oil-for-food misbehavior and France's and
Russia's being on the take from Mr. Hussein's regime directly was too
much to avoid -- and risk eventually losing the stories to other news
people and organizations.
So, this war IS about oil, just not as screamed in the silly conspiracy
theories proposed by the leftist airheads. In fact, these rich European
nations were contributing to the starvation of Iraqi children for personal
profit. Their reluctance over the war was based upon their profits, nothing
to do with morality or honor.
They're also full of shit insofar as they are more dependent
typically on Persian Gulf oil (and the need to ensure nobody threatens
to dictate the terms of its supply or sales, as Hussein was
threatening to do) than is the United States, the only one really able
and willing to do the dirty work that must be done.
(3) Now, as far as all these millions of "freedom fighters" in Iraq,
fighting for freedom from the oppressors in our collation who are stealing
their wealth,
There is no US imperalism, not US cruelty, no other lies from the
terrorists, rogues, and their leftist sympathizers here in the States.
Most Iraqis are indifferent, either too lazy to work themselves to
democratize or (which is likely) scared to death of the terrorists who
are supported to a great degree by Iran (and who knows what the Saudis
have begun doing in response to what they obviously see as a threat).
Those terrorists (they are not "insurgents" in any "uprising") consist
both of nut-case Iranian-driven Shiites and Sunnis who no longer are
able to exploit Iraq and other Iraqis (which is why they are so
resentful now), and huge numbers of foreign terrorists and agents.

One thing I wonder about is why not more effort was made to seal off
Iraq's borders from anything and everything not under Coalition
control and approval. Why were so many people, weapons, and dollars
allowed to go into southern Iraq from Iran, in particular? (To a
lesser extent, why the Syrians into central Iraq, and why other
foreigner al-Qaeda types in central Iraq, as well as elsewhere?)

Dave Simpson
n***@columbus.rr.com
2004-04-11 14:46:05 UTC
Well, Dave, thank you for supporting my position.

I think, in response to your questions, that there is a reason why the Iraqi
borders were not totally sealed.

Firstly, there were not enough people available, for many reasons, to
totally seal them.

But secondly, and just as important, any war is like a fast moving chess
game.
some exchanges are won, and some lost.

Just as there is really no one in the world who could have prevented 911,
the idea of terrorists infiltrating Iraq in the massive numbers they did was
obviously not anticipated.

It is always easy to look back and critize.No so easy to play the came
perfectly.

Today's news hacks and leftists remind me constantly of our General William
T Sherman's comment's, when the same brand of airheads critized his actions;
"All the really good Generals work for the newspapers"!

Maybe we should hire the New York Times, MSNBC, and the Democrat National
Committee to take over central intelligence and military strategy for the
nation!(:-)

Since they have so many opinions after the fact, it would be very
interesting to see if the could DO it, before they talk about it, would it
not?
Dave Simpson
Dave Simpson
2004-04-15 00:56:51 UTC
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
Well, Dave, thank you for supporting my position.
You're welcome.
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
I think, in response to your questions, that there is a reason why the Iraqi
borders were not totally sealed.
Firstly, there were not enough people available, for many reasons, to
totally seal them.
Yep. Lack of planning or foresight? Iran in particular always was
a concern.
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
But secondly, and just as important, any war is like a fast moving chess
game.
some exchanges are won, and some lost.
Yep.
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
Just as there is really no one in the world who could have prevented 911,
the idea of terrorists infiltrating Iraq in the massive numbers they did was
obviously not anticipated.
Not to the extent they did. Hell, even Israel is being given
something of a break. (That adds to suspicion concerning Iran's
mischief.)
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
It is always easy to look back and critize.No so easy to play the came
perfectly.
Today's news hacks and leftists remind me constantly of our General William
T Sherman's comment's, when the same brand of airheads critized his actions;
"All the really good Generals work for the newspapers"!
Maybe we should hire the New York Times, MSNBC, and the Democrat National
Committee to take over central intelligence and military strategy for the
nation!(:-)
Since they have so many opinions after the fact, it would be very
interesting to see if the could DO it, before they talk about it, would it
not?
They already know what we "need" to do -- turn everything over to
the UN, better still, turn our own nation over to the UN. (* GAG *)

What's next, a demand we apologize to Iraq for freeing it after no
longer tolerating the menace its government had been creating?

Dave Simpson
n***@columbus.rr.com
2004-04-15 13:37:01 UTC
What these leftists always fail to realize is that diplomacy is nothing
without the power to back it up, and military power is nothing without the
demonstrated will to use it. That should be lesson one.

Lesson two? That world politics is still the politics outlined in "The
Prince" and as practiced by Prince Bismarck of Germany openly, and by all
others some less openly. The world is not made up of nation states full of
natives devoted to truth, justice, and the way of freedom. It is composed of
natives, individually and collectively, pursuing their own interests as
nations.

Member nations of the so called "United" Nations are in it for their own
advancement, to the point where any thinking person must recognize that
organization is a corrupt and failed body.

Historically practical examples of these lessons are all about the very
recent
history of the world. Only the left continues to pursue the fairy tale
concepts of
demonstrated failure, again and again. "The world" which these allege
"hates" us, in reality laughs at their efforts, and considers them weak.
They support left wing candidates for our highest office, and contribute
money to buy the votes, and assure we are shackled with weak leadership
whenever possible.

That is my opinion. I prefer the advice of the old Romans, very experienced
in such matters. "Only the Dead have seen the end of war" or "If you want
peace, prepare for war."

If you want to lose your American freedoms, follow the left. All true
Americans
follow the right wing in our country. Our first duty is to defend our
independent country. We owe the rest of the world, with few exceptions,
absolutely nothing.
Dave Simpson
Marc Lowell
2004-04-13 06:25:33 UTC
The only "threat" you lazy bums are worried about is that we might cut off
your welfare check and put your lazy butt to work for a living.
What about Corporate Welfare Bums getting these extra Tax Loopholes by
Bush and his cronies not to mention Workfare for people on Welfare
which supplies free labor for Greedy Selfish, Self Centered, Self
Righteous pigs like you
n***@columbus.rr.com
2004-04-14 14:55:56 UTC
The difference, Mark, is that we PRODUCE something of value, and employ
employ productive people.

You, on the other hand, will never produce a thing, make a single
contribution to the society in which you live. You people are lazy,
freeloading parasites, bums, who spend your entire useless life whining for
us to give you something you don't deserve, and certainly never earned.

For your information, we did not take you on as a pet or a child. We don't
owe you a damned thing, and if you can't get off your lazy butt and work for
your keep, you can go to hell in a handbasket.

Now, there's "my fair share" of what I owe you, sonny.
Righteous pigs like you
Marc Lowell
2004-04-20 04:34:22 UTC
Post by n***@columbus.rr.com
The difference, Mark, is that we PRODUCE something of value, and employ
employ productive people.
The difference is that your cheap labor produces not the Rich pigs
that pay these slaves, the Middle Class pays more taxes then any of
these Self Righteous, Greedy Pigs
Righteous pigs like you
n***@columbus.rr.com
2004-04-20 15:47:43 UTC
Well, mark, the only "self righteous, greedy pigs" in our country are you
lazy bums who expect those who do pay taxes to support your worthless butts
on the labor of those who pay taxes.

The only ones who are stupid enough to complain about a tax reduction are
those who now have less tax money available to suck their living from.