No... It's NOT The White, In Shape (Relatively-Speaking), Anti-Vaxxers Who Are Dying and/or Spreading Covid (Another Biden Lie)...
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 00:59:32 UTC
In America, it's likely the over-weight Black Demoncrat.

=====

London Consultant Tells Said Avid About His Refusal To Be Vaccinated

A DOCTOR has spoken to the Health Secretary about his refusal to be vaccinated
despite working in intensive care since the start of the pandemic.

Steve James, a consultant anesthetist at King's College Hospital in London who
has worked in the ICU since early 2020 treating Covid patients, told Sajid
Javid why he did not believe in vaccination.

The Health Secretary politely expressed his disagreement and urged the public
to get boosted during his visit.

Mr James told the PA news agency he did not believe Covid-19 was causing "very
significant problems" for young people, adding that his patients in the ICU had
BEEN "EXTREMELY OVERWEIGHT" WITH MULTIPLE OTHER CO-MORBIDITIES.

(and WHO, in America, fits that description? Black DEMOCRATS)

Why Black Women Are Fat - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/opinion/sunday/why-black-women-are-fat.html

Why Are Black Women So Fat? And What Can We All Do About ...
https://urbanintellectuals.com/black-women-fat-can

Black women are fat, not citing exact sources (because all of them point to the
same fact) somewhere around 4 out of 5 black women in America are overweight or
82% with 56% considered obese, not just a little chunky around the thighs,
obese!

=====

He said the Health Secretary did not seem to agree with him but had listened to
his opinion.

"I wouldn't say he agreed with me," he said. "I had the feeling he was
listening."

In December, MPs approved mandatory vaccinations for NHS and social care staff
by April this year.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sajid-javid-health-secretary-king-s-college-
hospital-london-nhs-b975551.html

Here are some more DUMB ASS DEMOCRATS, telling us it's just perfectly OK and
fine to breath in other people's faces and go to the movies, a parade, and
anything else you WANT to do:

Bill de Blasio(D):

"Since I'm encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives & get out on the
town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here's the
first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see "The Traitor" @FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true
story & set in Italy, it would be this film."

=====

Nancy Pelosi(D):

Maybe like Nancy Pelosi telling people to DEFINITELY acquire the virus, by
going to Chinatown?

"Come to Chinatown, here we are... we're... again... careful... safe... and
come join us." - "Everything is fine" and "all is well."

So eloquent.

=====

Oxiris Barbot(D):, a pediatrician who has served as the Commissioner of
Health of the City of New York since 2018?

"The risk to New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low, and that our preparedness as a
city is very high."

"There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out
to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday."

=====

New York State Sen. John Liu(D):

"But there's really no need to panic and to avoid activities that we always do
as New Yorkers... we are hardy people."

"As an Asian-American, I've been somewhat disturbed, if not outright appalled,
by some of the comment or gestures that I have seen."

"Diseases originate from anywhere, or from pahticulah praces in the world."

=====

Anthony Fauci:

Fauci Lied... people died.

It's been a long way down for Anthony Fauci, M.D. - from virtual dictator of a
nation under virtual house arrest (and purported sex symbol) to laughingstock
caught lying and blaming the public for his fall.

"Timeline: Dr. Anthony Fauci Repeatedly Downplayed Coronavirus Threat"

"Dr. Fauci Made the Coronavirus Pandemic Worse by Lying About Masks"

"Dr. Fauci Now Says Second Coronavirus Wave 'Not Inevitable'"

"Fauci Falls, Fumbles Forbidding Football"

"Fauci Caught On Camera Contradicting Himself About Severity of Coronavirus"

=====

Black Population in US: 47.8 million

Hispanic Population in US: 60.6 million

=====

Hispanics Show 'Less Consistent Adherence' to Social Distancing, Mask-Wearing

Hispanics make up a high percentage of COVID-19 cases, are not wearing masks
and are not socially distancing as much as the rest of the population.

=====

Why Some People of Color Say They Won't Wear Homemade Masks

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/us/face-masks-ethnicity-coronavirus-cdc-
trnd/index.html

=====

Blacks And Hispanics May Fear Wearing Masks In Public

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - Statistics are showing a disproportionate number of African
Americans are getting sick and dying of coronavirus.

Still, some minorities say they don't want to wear masks in public.

=====

People of Color Won't Be Required to Wear Masks

LINCOLN COUNTY, Ore. - People of color are exempt from an Oregon county's mask
mandate over concerns about racial profiling.

So... they can spread Covid-19 because they don't HAVE to wear a mask, JUST to
keep them from being profiled?

=====

Hispanic And Black Children Facing Higher Rates Of COVID-19 Hospitalization:
CDC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hispanic-and-black-children-facing-higher-
rates-of-covid-19-hospitalization-cdc/ar-BB17J7Ur

=====

CNN: CDC Data: Covid-19 Hit Hispanics, Blacks And Those With Underlying
Conditions Harder

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/cdc-covid-charts-black-hispanic-
underlying-conditions/index.html

=====

Hispanics and Blacks Are Hardest Hit by COVID-19 in New York City

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-08/coronavirus-
disproportionally-kills-hispanics-and-blacks-in-new-york-city

=====

Why Black And Hispanic Residents Are More Likely To Become Infected By The
Coronavirus

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/why-black-and-hispanic-
residents-are-more-likely-to-become-infected-by-the-coronavirus/

=====

Hispanic Americans Being Hit Hard By COVID-19

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200629/hispanic-americans-being-hit-hard-by-
covid-19#1

=====

COVID-19 Is Killing Over Twice As Many Black Americans As Whites

Black individuals are nearly three times as likely to contract COVID-19 and
twice as likely to die from the virus, compared with white individuals,
according to a new report by the National Urban League. Researchers have
struggled to measure with precision the race gaps in COVID-19 because much of
the early data reported by hospitals did not include information about
patients' race - as of early August, Pennsylvania has reported race data for
about half of its cases.

=====

Doctors Worry About COVID's Effects on Hispanics

Hispanic Americans, who make up 18.3% of the country's population, represent
32.7 % of new coronavirus cases nationwide, according to data from the CDC.

=====

Health Concerns From COVID-19 Much Higher Among Hispanics and Blacks Than
Whites

About half of Hispanic adults (49%) are very concerned about unknowingly
spreading COVID-19 to others, compared with 38% of black adults and 28% of
white adults. And Hispanics (43%) and blacks (31%) are far more likely than
whites (18%) to be very concerned over getting COVID-19 and needing to be
hospitalized.

=====

CDC: Blacks, Hispanics Dying of COVID-19 at Disproportionately High Rates

Black and Hispanic Americans were disproportionately more likely to die of
COVID-19 during the spring and summer months, a new indicator that the corona
virus's toll is falling most heavily on under-served and minority communities.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 01:01:07 UTC
On 1/7/2022 4:59 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
[snip bullshit]
The subject line is a lie.
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 02:05:18 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 17:01:07 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/7/2022 4:59 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Such a jealous nerd.
The subject line is a lie.
Prove it, midget.

Triggering you is getting easier and easier and more enjoyable, KNOWING this
eats you up, nerd.

[I Just *LOVE* The Way This Sig-file Makes Boi-Fucker Lose His Fucking Mind]

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://i.imgur.com/quxiPEh.mp4