Pollster Predicted Palin VP Pick - 25% to 35% of Hillary Clinton supporters may vote for Sarah Palin
CB
2008-08-30 23:36:50 UTC
Pollster Predicted Palin VP Pick

Saturday, August 30, 2008 3:01 PM

Article Font Size

David E. Johnson, CEO of Strategic Vision, LLC accurately predicted
the presidential nomination of Arizona Senator John McCain in 2007 on POTUS
Radio when all political experts had written McCain's obituary.

Johnson also predicted that Alaska Governor Sarah Palin would be
McCain's running mate in March 2007.

Johnson reiterated that Palin would be the candidate following Barack
Obama's selection of Joseph Biden as his running mate. Johnson based his
predictions upon polling done by Strategic Vision, LLC in key battleground
states and his own political expertise of over twenty years.

"Based upon our polling in key battleground states in 2007 and early
2008, all indicators pointed to John McCain as the only plausible Republican
presidential nominee," said David E. Johnson, CEO of Strategic Vision, LLC.
"Our polling showed that McCain was the second choice of the other candidate's
supporters particularly in Florida which really made McCain's nomination
possible.

Our polling in 2008 have shown that Barack Obama underperforms among
female voters particularly in the states of Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania,
and Wisconsin that provides an opening for Senator McCain," continued
Johnson.

"Additionally, John McCain has a unique opportunity to present the
future of the Republican Party in his vice presidential selection. All of
this indicated a strong dedicated conservative that would be outside of the
box and Sarah Palin headed that list along with her appeal to social and
fiscal conservatives and her moving life story.

Strategic Vision polling in the key battleground states of Ohio,
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, and non-traditional battleground
states such as New Jersey indicate that 25% to 35% of Hillary Clinton
supporters will not vote for Barack Obama and might consider voting for John
McCain based upon his running mate.

Johnson is a veteran Republican pollster and strategist. He worked on
Bob Dole's 1988 Presidential Campaign and has overseen numerous campaigns
across the nation.

© 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Pollster_Predicted_Palin_/2008/08/30/126415.html
--
CB
Strategic Vision polling in the key battleground states of Ohio,
Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, and non-traditional battleground
states such as New Jersey indicate that 25% to 35% of Hillary Clinton
supporters will not vote for Barack Obama and might consider voting for John
McCain based upon his running mate

begin 666 minus.jpg
M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`@``9 !D``#_[ `11'5C:WD``0`$````1@``_^X`#D%D
M;V)E`&3 `````?_;`(0`! ,#`P,#! ,#! 8$`P0&!P4$! 4'" 8&!P8&" H(
M"0D)"0@*"@P,# P,"@P,#0T,#!$1$1$1%!04%!04%!04% $$!04(!P@/"@H/
M% X.#A04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04%!04
M%!04%!04%!04_\ `$0@`"P`/`P$1``(1`0,1`?_$`&H``0$!````````````
M```````$" $!``,```````````````````,$!1 ```4$`00#````````````
M`1(#! 41(0(3`*%B% 8Q(A41``(!`P4!```````````````!`A&A`R$Q87'!
M$__:``P#`0`"$0,1`#\`U_-^UR$5H\""?SFX^S\]***@GI*6A_-=M:FJ-"&^!K
M2U=''@4MY*/=?$S,>8,/:Y!Y%N7[B"?L':&S5%N5&&3I<F 9!KR0=JH@<1)C
?L6PN'VIC?B6!*22DGSK2ZK8?8EOW=.2%(7[NG /_V0``
`
end

begin 666 plus.jpg
M%!04%!04%!04_\ `$0@`"P`/`P$1``(1`0,1`?_$`',``0$`````````````
M``````4(`0`"`P`````````````````#! `!!1 ``0,!!@,)````````````
M! $"`P4`$2$2$P8B8C0QH3-38Q4U%@<1``$#`P,%``````````````$`(0(1
M,0-AH011@=$R$__:``P#`0`"$0,1`#\`J+]0WQ6]L;.K50H-/+*.BIA\\-1%
M4)***@98!W/CFF87/&KVHO%ECCEP:M[>Q%V.)QXY,D1(@"H9W?0>%ERS&C)T#=
M=0,I9)Y%"/ +@U-*EDR .*GR,1R:;H"Y84SJN1NI,S%.*YN-@2P`2 $@=7IN
K*[*_L@-SW_6JST?0E?,7>V>"[J_0\WDOLSB]XWN+7[:]$DE<>;NL)1?_V0``
`
end
lubow
2008-08-31 00:39:50 UTC
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there are any
teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp. The
"creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.

Sorry, Charlie.
CB
2008-08-31 01:30:07 UTC
Post by lubow
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp. The
"creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Voting for a woman with brains
enough to know God and science are not mutually exclusive. God 'is' perfect
order, science is His proof.

Women will vote for Palin, you know it and be scared
Post by lubow
Sorry, Charlie.
Barack Is Back
2008-08-31 02:02:54 UTC
Post by CB
Post by lubow
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp.
The "creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Voting for a woman with brains
enough to know God and science are not mutually exclusive. God 'is'
perfect order, science is His proof.
Women will vote for Palin, you know it and be scared
Smoke some more Palin weed. The local GOP here is worried and here is a
very big State.
wantthis
2008-09-01 17:58:58 UTC
Post by CB
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today.  Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them.  I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp.  The
"creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Voting for a woman with brains
enough to know God and science are not mutually exclusive. God 'is' perfect
order, science is His proof.
Women will vote for Palin, you know it and be scared
I am a women was not a hillary supporter still wont vote for Palin.
DH was a hillary supporter, wont vote for Palin.
Women do not support women just because they are women, sorry~~
CB

Not 100% I agree but...there will be some, possible just enough too...
zzpat
2008-09-01 16:12:44 UTC
Post by lubow
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there
are any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama
camp. The "creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people
who have an understanding of science.
Sorry, Charlie.
McCain favors teaching creationism also. The GOP has become the anti
science party. Facts that don't conform to their ideology are ignored.
--
Impeach Bush
http://zzpat.tripod.com/cvb/

Impeach Search Engine:
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012146513885108216046:rzesyut3kmm
CB
2008-09-01 17:39:21 UTC
Post by zzpat
Post by lubow
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp.
The "creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
Sorry, Charlie.
McCain favors teaching creationism also. The GOP has become the anti
science party. Facts that don't conform to their ideology are ignored.
Science and God are not incompatible, only an obtuse mind would insist they
are
RichTravsky
2008-09-03 05:17:54 UTC
Post by CB
Post by zzpat
Post by lubow
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp.
The "creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
Sorry, Charlie.
McCain favors teaching creationism also. The GOP has become the anti
science party. Facts that don't conform to their ideology are ignored.
Science and God are not incompatible, only an obtuse mind would insist they
are
But you believe Satan controls the weather.

That's incompatibility.
CB
2008-09-03 09:29:17 UTC
Post by RichTravsky
Post by CB
Post by zzpat
Post by lubow
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp.
The "creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
Sorry, Charlie.
McCain favors teaching creationism also. The GOP has become the anti
science party. Facts that don't conform to their ideology are ignored.
Science and God are not incompatible, only an obtuse mind would insist they
are
But you believe Satan controls the weather.
Did I say that or did I say something like Because you mock God you create a
vacuum for Evil to reside and cause any grace to depart?
Post by RichTravsky
That's incompatibility.
It's common sence
RichTravsky
2008-09-06 05:17:04 UTC
Post by CB
Post by RichTravsky
Post by CB
Post by zzpat
Post by lubow
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp.
The "creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
Sorry, Charlie.
McCain favors teaching creationism also. The GOP has become the anti
science party. Facts that don't conform to their ideology are ignored.
Science and God are not incompatible, only an obtuse mind would insist they
are
But you believe Satan controls the weather.
Did I say that or did I say something like Because you mock God you create a
vacuum for Evil to reside and cause any grace to depart?
You said it:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.republicans/msg/312be43b1a863f1c?dmode=source
God doesn't effect the weather, Satan does!!!

You even called Satan a god:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats/msg/46aeaec635b5c033?dmode=source

For what is' worth, God isn't to blame for Katrina, Satan is. He's
the god of the air and sea.

Imagine trying to teach this crap in schools...
Post by CB
Post by RichTravsky
That's incompatibility.
It's common sence
It's stupidity and superstition.

RT
CB
2008-09-06 13:08:02 UTC
Post by RichTravsky
Post by CB
Post by RichTravsky
Post by CB
Post by zzpat
Post by lubow
[...]
...of Liberalism. A philosophy that gives equality to matters of Good and
Evil
Where's your sense of Equality and Free Choice?
N***@Click.com
2008-09-06 14:13:55 UTC
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:08:02 -0400, "CB"
Post by CB
...of Liberalism. A philosophy that gives equality to matters of Good and
Evil
You're babbling again, Barta

That crap has no logical credibility---it's just plain
nonsense.
N***@Click.com
2008-09-06 14:15:04 UTC
Post by CB
Where's your sense of Equality and Free Choice?
Far, far away from religious dogma which gives you no
"free choice", and the GOP which enacts laws that
curtail free choice--(particularily for women)
RichTravsky
2008-09-10 05:39:01 UTC
Post by CB
Post by RichTravsky
Post by CB
Post by RichTravsky
Post by CB
Post by zzpat
Post by lubow
[...]
No, you said Satan is

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats/msg/46aeaec635b5c033?dmode=source

For what is' worth, God isn't to blame for Katrina, Satan is. He's
the god of the air and sea.

Ooopsie
Post by CB
Post by RichTravsky
That's incompatibility.
It's common sence
It's stupidity and superstition.
Where's your sense of Equality and Free Choice?
You can believe all the superstition you want - but not teach it as fact
in school.

RT
chatnoir
2008-09-06 14:41:54 UTC
Post by CB
Post by CB
Post by RichTravsky
That's incompatibility.
It's common sence
It's stupidity and superstition.
RT
http://www.scq.ubc.ca/explaining-our-world-science-vs-creationism/

EXPLAINING OUR WORLD: SCIENCE VS. CREATIONISM
By Ryan Somma
The Coccyx, or Tail Bone
Science: Our predecessors had tails, and we retain these bones because
our gluteus maximus and other muscles need something to anchor them.
The coccyx also serves as a shock absorber when we fall on our rump.

Creationism: Ironic that science would use such a tall tale to explain
a short one. Ha! Ha! But seriously folks. There’s no such thing.
Science just likes to slip dirty words, like that c-word it just used,
into our everyday language as part of their War on Traditional Family
Values.

- - -

Male Nipples
Science: They serve no purpose and exist because of a lack of sexual
dimorphism in the early embryo. Male mammals have nipples because
females have mammary glands.

Creationism: Wrong again Science. Nipples feel good and arouse people
to procreate, as the Designer wants us to. Everybody knows breasts are
for sex. That’s why our kids were all bottle fed at birth, to prevent
them from growing up into unnatural perverts who use c-words.

- - -

Goose Bumps
Science: This is a vestigial characteristic of our skin that goes back
to when our predecessors still had fur. In cold weather, the goose
bumps would make the fur stand up, increasing it’s ability to hold in
heat.

Creationism: Oh! Did you hear that? Did you hear? Science just
admitted its relatives were furry! My kids are soooo gonna tease your
kids on the playground on that embarrassing admission! Next topic.

- - -

The Vermiform Appendix
Science: In our ancestors, this organ was much larger and served as a
reservoir of bacteria and fermentation chamber for digesting
cellulose. Many herbivores today have large appendixes that help them
digest plants, while ours serves little purpose and will often get
infected, needing surgical removal.

Creationism: I think Alfred Sherwood Romer and Thomas S. Parsons said
it best, “Its major importance would appear to be financial support of
the surgical profession.” Even scientists admit the Intelligent
Designer gives them purpose!

- - -

Menopause
Science: Menopause prevents a female from baring offspring at a time
in her life when she would most likely not live to raise them to
maturity. Instead, the older female may now devote her energies to
raising her existing offsprings’ offspring, her grandchildren.

Creationism: Why don’t you just come out and say it? Women go through
menopause to become Grandmothers! See? Family values! God-I mean, the
Designer obviously supports Family Values!

- - -

The Plica Semilunaris
Science: This fleshy part of our inner eye is what’s left of our
predecessors’ third eyelid, or Nictitating membrane, which is found in
many mammals and some fish. It serves no purpose in humans.

Creationism: Au contraire mon frere! It does so serve a purpose! It
produces eye-boogers, and eye-boogers are great social-equalizers.
Even the Pope gets eye-boogers!1

1 With apologies to Berke Breathed.

- - -

Hemorrhoids, Hernias, and Hiccups
Science: The result of our blood vessels being selected for an active
lifestyle rather than sitting in a chair all day, the result of a hole
in the muscle wall in the groin to provide a pathway for the testicles
to move from our ancestor’s internal placement to our present external
placement, and a vestigial signal from our brainstem from when our
ancestors had gills.

Creationism: Inconveniences of the flesh meant to test our faith while
we wait to die and go to the afterlife.

- - -

Why Be Good?
Science: Because natural selection occasionally favors species that
show altruism to one another.

Creationism: Because the Intelligent Designer said so.
Kevin Cunningham
2008-09-06 14:54:41 UTC
Post by CB
Post by zzpat
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today.  Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them.  I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp.
The "creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
Sorry, Charlie.
McCain favors teaching creationism also. The GOP has become the anti
science party.  Facts that don't conform to their ideology are ignored.
Science and God are not incompatible, only an obtuse mind would insist they
are
So tell us, numb nuts, what is the "science" in Creationism? Got a
clue? I'd like to know because, universally, no real scientist thinks
there's any science in Creationism. It's a made up load of crap for
the political minded, not for the scientific minded.
RichTravsky
2008-09-10 05:40:18 UTC
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by CB
Post by zzpat
Post by lubow
I spoke to some Hillary supporters today. Choice of an anti-abortion,
gun-toting, religious fanatic is appalling to them. I think if there are
any teachers who had supported McCain, they are now in the Obama camp.
The "creationism" issue is going to be a no-go to most people who have an
understanding of science.
Sorry, Charlie.
McCain favors teaching creationism also. The GOP has become the anti
science party. Facts that don't conform to their ideology are ignored.
Science and God are not incompatible, only an obtuse mind would insist they
are
So tell us, numb nuts, what is the "science" in Creationism? Got a
clue? I'd like to know because, universally, no real scientist thinks
there's any science in Creationism. It's a made up load of crap for
the political minded, not for the scientific minded.
It's on a par with astrology:

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8178

Astrology would be considered a scientific theory if judged by the
same criteria used by a well-known advocate of Intelligent Design
to justify his claim that ID is science, a landmark US trial heard
on Tuesday.

Under cross examination, ID proponent Michael Behe, a biochemist at
Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, admitted his definition
of theory was so broad it would also include astrology.

Phisher.King.
2008-08-31 01:42:33 UTC
Post by CB
Johnson is a veteran Republican pollster and strategist. He worked on
Bob Dole's 1988 Presidential Campaign and has overseen numerous
campaigns across the nation.
ž 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
Well, that right there sort of debunks all of that nonsense. I live with a
die hard Hillary supporter who would rather slash her wrists before voting
repuglican. She thinks that Palin is just a hairdo on steroids.
Reality_Check©
2008-08-31 01:55:32 UTC
Hillary supporters HATE the likes of Palin.
CB
2008-08-31 01:59:24 UTC
Post by Reality_Check©
Post by CB
Pollster Predicted Palin VP Pick
Hillary supporters HATE the likes of Palin.
Hillary supporters are not all robots. They're not as zombified as you'd
like to lockbox them into
lubow
2008-08-31 02:28:16 UTC
Post by CB
Hillary supporters are not all robots. They're not as zombified as you'd
like to lockbox them into
Charlie the Barta:

(1) humanitarian

(2) bon vivant

(3) man about town

(4) boulevardier

(5) expert on all things female

If CB says women will always vote for women, just look at the source.
Larry Hewitt
2008-08-31 16:27:09 UTC
Post by CB
Post by Reality_Check©
Post by CB
Pollster Predicted Palin VP Pick
Hillary supporters HATE the likes of Palin.
Hillary supporters are not all robots. They're not as zombified as you'd
like to lockbox them into
???

YOU are the one claiming women are robots, voting gender rather than issues.

Larry