Make Up Your FUCKING Minds - Is It Droughts Or Rain? - Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 04:08:56 UTC
Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall

Tim Flannery, who founded the Climate Council in 2013, once predicted "the rain
that falls isn't actually going to fill our dams".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Flannery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_Council

Global warming heats up Australia's cool La Nina weather cycle

By Mike Foley
January 6, 2022 - 5.52pm

Despite the La Nina weather pattern and other climate drivers bringing rain and
the coolest temperatures for the past decade, the heating trend under climate
change continued during the past year.

The Bureau of Meteorology's Annual Climate Statement, released on Thursday,
said 2021 was the wettest year since 2016 while last November was the wettest
on record. Parched rivers and dams welcomed the rain that has rolled across
much of Australia in the past two years, after three years of intense drought
from 2017 to 2019.

But such is the underlying influence of global warming that despite two
consecutive years of cooling La Nina weather patterns, 2021 had 9 per cent
above-average rainfall and was also the 19th hottest year since records began
in 1910.

Climate Council's director of research Martin Rice said the current level of
warming was spurring higher rates of natural disasters.

"In a more energetic climate we are experiencing Black Summer fires, more
powerful storms, intense rainfall and major flooding, storm surges riding on
higher seas, and unprecedented coral bleaching," Dr Rice said.

Read more: https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/global-warming-heats-up-
australia-s-cool-la-nina-weather-cycle-20220106-p59mc6.html

The following is Flannery's rain won't fill our dams prediction, from the
transcript of his ABC Australia interview in 2006;

SALLY SARA: What will it mean for Australian farmers if the predictions of
climate change are correct and little is done to stop it? What will that mean
for a farmer?

PROFESSOR TIM FLANNERY: We're already seeing the initial impacts and they
include a decline in the winter rainfall zone across southern Australia, which
is clearly an impact of climate change, but also a decrease in run-off.
Although we're getting say a 20 per cent decrease in rainfall in some areas of
Australia, that's translating to a 60 per cent decrease in the run-off into the
dams and rivers. That's because the soil is warmer because of global warming
and the plants are under more stress and therefore using more moisture. So even
the rain that falls isn't actually going to fill our dams and our river
systems, and that's a real worry for the people in the bush. If that trend
continues then I think we're going to have serious problems, particularly for
irrigation.

Read more:
https://www.abc.net.au/local/archives/landline/content/2006/s1844398.htm

Just remember folks, climate change is settled science. The miracle molecule
can cause permanent drought and more intense rainfall, all right at the same
time.

The Global Average Temperature Dropped 0.29C Last Month - Now Sits At Just
0.08C Above The 30-Year Baseline

School Cancelled In Yakutia, Russia As Temperatures Plunge To -50C (-58F)

Record-Breaking Cold Continues To Grip Western Canada

"Red Alerts" Issued In India As Cold Wave Intensifies

Amid Freezing Lows & Energy Shortages, Europe Struggles To Keep The Lights On

Bhopal, India Suffers Lowest Temp In 55 Years

"Hazardous" Freeze To Hit The Prairies

Rare Polar Stratospheric Clouds Spotted

Europe Forecast A Bitterly Cold and Snowy Christmas

Colder Winter Headed For U.S. With Incoming 'Polar Vortex'

"Unprecedented" Cold Wave Is Hitting Scandinavia

Alaska Suffers "Persistent Record-Shattering Cold"

A Freezing Start To Winter Is "Rapidly Depleting" Europe's Gas Reserves

St. Petersburg's "Deep Freeze" Breaks 1893 Record

Sweden Busts All-Time December Low (-46.8F)

Bethel, Alaska Suffered Its Coldest November in 82 Years

Australia Suffered Coldest Nov Since 1999

Monthly Lows (And Rare Snows) Fall in Hawaii

Record Cold Grips Siberia (-68.3F)

Canada Sees Lowest November Temp Since 2004 (-45.6F)

Low Temperature Records Continue to Fall Across Europe

Australia's NSW Suffers Coldest November On Record

Record Lows Grip Europe

Sweden Registers -37.4C (-35.3F)

UK Schools Forced To Shut, + Bigger Freeze Inbound

Nordic Power Prices Surge On Sub-Zero Temps And Low Winds

Danger To Life' Warning Issued In Scotland

Spain Issues 'Cold Weather Alerts' - Restarts Old Coal Power Plant To Cope

In 2021 (To Date), A Total of 222 All-Time Low Temperature Records Have Been
Broken In The United States, Versus Just The 7 For All-Time High
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 04:16:20 UTC
For *whom* does AlleyPussyBitch post this shit? *No one* engages him on it.
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 04:27:08 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 20:16:20 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by AlleyCat
Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall
For *whom* does AlleyPussyBitch post this shit? *No one* engages him on it.
No one dares, stupid. The only ones who SHOULD be "engaging", are the ones who
disagree AND can prove me wrong, so... no takers, because they either agree or
can't, like YOU, come up with a valid argument.

YOU'RE so triggered and butt-hurt that I speak the truth, all YOU can muster
are insults, that are rather weak and wussified, like you.

I don't CARE if no one "engages" with me, stupid. If I did... I'd be pestering
people like you do.

I don't do this FOR anyone. But it DOES trigger you, so... mission
accomplished.

Congratulations, Tudes... you got someone to "engage" you. I'm surprised
though, that you begged for me to pay you some attention... don't you and mommy
watch "The Bachelor"?

=====

Why Does Narcissistic Rudy Need So Much Attention

Rudy does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-media
circle. Whether Rudy achieves this by lying, creating drama, or striving for
recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is
social beings, but for narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Rudy has a
deeper hunger for it. Rudy feels satisfied only when Rudy is the center of
attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that Rudy
is behaving that way in order to cover up or make up for an existing
shortcoming.

Like his height?

LOL

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like Rudy
the narcissist. A lying person will try to look as innocent as possible. A
timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that being timid is
shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking in
narcissists?

1. Rudy Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Rudy, consider themselves above average, living in the middle
of incompetent and below average people. This makes him believe that he is the
one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Rudy must fiercely work hard to maintain the clues
that support it. If Rudy finds himself in a situation where he is not the
center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that special. This can
badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Rudy needs so much attention because he is afraid to be
considered average.

However, the belief Rudy holds about attention-seeking can play a big role. If
a particular narcissist believes that attention seeking is a silly behaviour,
he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.
GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the
public or selected individuals...

"Professor Rudy"

"Superior Rudy"

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of
admiration, praise, and most importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink
into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-
confidence lies a fragile self-esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely
true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he or she has some
defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or
imagined.

(Oh, they're real, all right. Dwarfism?)

Narcissists, like Rudy, fight to be the center of attention because in that
situation, people would only focus on a particular positive quality that he is
trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way, nobody would want
to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Rudy gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour, the
goal is still the same. If he can arouse anger in his victims for example, his
victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves, therefore there
will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Rudy's worst fears.

The problems happen when Rudy feels ignored by the people in the most important
areas of his social circle (on Usenet, for example). To compensate for the
unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get
satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Rudy feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more
attention from Usenet perceived" enemies". The fear of feeling invisible can
sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his incessant
replies to articles NOT addressed to HIM.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 04:37:53 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by AlleyCat
Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall
For *whom* does AlleyPussyBitch post this shit? *No one* engages him on it.
No one dares, stupid.
Not even your lying right-wingnut allies, AlleyPussyBitch?

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA!

No one engages with you, AlleyPussyBitch, because everyone — literally
*everyone* — recognizes you as an unhinged, no-fight, squat-to-piss pouncing
homo and liar.
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 05:54:56 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 20:37:53 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by AlleyCat
No one dares, stupid. The only ones who SHOULD be "engaging", are the
ones who disagree AND can prove me wrong, so... no takers, because they
either agree or can't, like YOU, come up with a valid argument.
YOU'RE so triggered and butt-hurt that I speak the truth, all YOU can
muster are insults, that are rather weak and wussified, like you.
I don't CARE if no one "engages" with me, stupid. If I did... I'd be
pestering people like you do.
I don't do this FOR anyone. But it DOES trigger you, so... mission
accomplished.
Congratulations, Tudes... you got someone to "engage" you. I'm surprised
though, that you begged for me to pay you some attention... don't you
and mommy watch "The Bachelor"?
Not even your lying right-wingnut allies, AlleyPussyBitch?
WHY would my allies "engage", stupid? If they don't disagree, why WOULD they.
See? You're just doing this to have something to do.
Post by Rudy Canoza
No one engages with you, AlleyPussyBitch, because everyone ? literally
*everyone* ? recognizes you as an unhinged, no-fight, squat-to-piss pouncing
homo and liar.
Really?

REALLY? No one?

Poor jealous Rudy.

From last 2 months only and are direct replies to MY posts.

"Allies" included. Poor stupid Rudy.

From: Matt Singer <***@wyebur.con
From: Ted <***@gmail.com
From: Terry Runyon <***@number.
From: !Kurt Nicklas <***@gmail.com
From: "Byker" <***@do~rag.net
From: "Flatulent Joe B." <***@gmail.com
From: "If Trump Was President You'd Be Smart" <vote-***@google.com
From: "Lee" <***@gmail.com
From: "M.A.G.A. /" <***@gmail.com
From: "Scout" <***@verizon.removeme.this.nospam.net
From: "What's That Smell? Its Joe B." <***@gmail.com
From: aaa <***@somewhere.org
From: Alan Bond <***@ifx.net
From: Attila <<***@here.now
From: B Hasselback <***@gmail.com
From: BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-***@idiocracy.gov
From: Bill Flett <***@gmail.com
From: Blue <***@there.com
From: Blue Lives Matter <***@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA
From: Bret Cahill <***@aol.com
From: Byker <***@do~rag.net
From: Casey J Parker <***@pm.me
From: Chuck <***@deja.net
From: davej <***@hotmail.com
From: David Hartung <***@Hotmail.com
From: Democrats are Liars <***@gmail.com
From: DESMODUS <***@uku.co.uk
From: Dhu on Gate <***@neotext.ca
From: ***@doctor.nlk.ab.ca (The Doctor)
From: Fred Oinka <***@invalid.com
From: Gronk <***@invalid.invalid
From: -hh <***@huntzinger.com
From: Jacques <jacque.pé***@greatest.fucking.chef.ever.com
From: Joel <***@gmail.com
From: Jonathan <***@gmail.com
From: Josh Rosenbluth <***@nowhere.com
From: JTEM is Remarkably Flexible <***@gmail.com
From: Kamala Will Suck Cock For Advancement <***@domain.invalid
From: Ken <***@invalid.com
From: Klaus Schadenfreude <***@gmail.com
From: Klaus Barbie Schwab <***@cocks.net
From: Kurt_Nicklas_ <***@gmail.com
From: Leper <***@MalokaiColony.com
From: LETS GO BRANDON <***@invalid.invalid
From: M I Wakefield <***@present.com
From: Matt <***@sprynet.com
From: Michael B Terrell <***@earthlink.nut
From: Mitchell Holman <***@verizon.net
From: ***@kymhorsell.com
From: NoBody <***@nowhere.com
From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net
From: R Kym Horsell <***@kymhorsell.com
From: Richard Clayton Wieber <***@meth.whore
From: Ron Dean <***@gmail.com
From: Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con
From: Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com
From: Skanka Trump <***@totally.useless.com
From: Steve From Colorado <***@cocks.net
From: supers <***@supers.invalid
From: Unum <***@yourbusiness.com
From: wotawonderfulworld <***@foobar.com
From: Yak <***@inbox.com

So... no one, huh?

Jealous idiot.

=====

When the Narcissist Fails

A Cautionary Examination of How Narcissists React To Failure

Rudy, The Insanely Jealous Narcissist

Rudy, the narcissist, usually has a deep need to be better than everyone else.
This makes him likely to become jealous of anyone he perceives as better than
him in any possible way.

Surprisingly, you don't have to be better in a real sense for you to trigger
his jealousy.

As long as you have any advantage he doesn't have, that's enough to make him
jealous. Sometimes jealousy can force Rudy the narcissist to act in ways that
defy normal human behaviour.

Jealousy is one of the emotions that makes Rudy, the narcissist, both hilarious
and sad.

A Sense of Competition:

A sense of competition, real or perceived can trigger jealous narcissists,
like Rudy.

Surpassing a narcissist, like Rudy, at anything that you are both involved in
or succeeding at something he failed at, can make him extremely jealous.

Rudy Has Low Self-Esteem:

Rudy, the narcissist, may not be jealous of someone on Usenet, who is better
looking, as long as he is confident in his looks.

LOL

But, he isn't, so he isn't confident in his ability to socialize. Rudy is
always jealous of his social and Usenet rivals, who make him look like the runt
child he is... daily.

Actually... Rudy, the narcissist, makes himself look like a child. We do not
need to help him in this realm.

Because Rudy, the narcissist has very low self-esteem behind the mask of ultra-
confidence, he becomes very jealous of anyone who has genuine confidence...
like those he pretends to be better than.

They Are Happier Than Rudy:

When a narcissist is depressed, he doesn't like to see someone happier and
excited, especially if that person makes him look stupid... which is usually
hourly.

This is because he knows that a happy person is powerful. Powerful enough to
make him feel like a worthless turd... that is, until that person makes a
spelling or grammar mistake.

Rudy's self-esteem is so low, that even though HE'S fucked up so many times,
grammatically and spelling-wise, he still has to show his imaginary
superiority, by pointing out others' mistakes.

When you are happy, you became more confident, assertive and clear-minded. On
the other hand, when a person is sad or depressed, he usually feels weak and
vulnerable, like Rudy, who lashes out at those he sees as his superiors.

When a narcissist, like Rudy is depressed, feelings of vulnerability that
accompany depression make him see a happy person as a threat, especially when
it's a person that he doesn't get along with, which is 99.9% of Usenet, since
he's a homophobic racist, who insults everyone, because Rudy HATES everyone he
thinks is his superior.

Rudy Is Insecure:

Insecurities make a person doubt his ability to keep anyone interested.

If he is financially unsuccessful (well... YEAH!) and believes that his Usenet
rivals are MORE successful (well... duh!), he may be very jealous their
success.

Rudy, the narcissist, hates it when people around him are better in every
possible way. He needs to be above everybody else in order to feel superior,
and have the ability to sleep.

For this reason, he becomes very jealous of anyone he sees as superior than
him, especially when there is a sense of competition.

We Are Stealing His Attention:

RUDY, THE NARCISSIST NEEDS SO MUCH ATTENTION, hence the replies that offer NO
refutations. He only replies to say, "play with me!"

Rudy doesn't have the mental capacity to form his own opinions on subject
matters that are above his head, so he simply replies in the negative, even if
it's proven that the OP is correct in everything he says or quotes.

Because he thinks that he is better than common people, Rudy believes that he
deserves more attention than the average Usenet member.

Getting the attention that a narcissist believes HE deserves, can cause a lot
of jealousy.

Poor Rudy.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 18:00:19 UTC
On 1/7/2022 9:54 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by AlleyCat
No one dares, stupid. The only ones who SHOULD be "engaging", are the
ones who disagree AND can prove me wrong, so... no takers, because they
either agree or can't, like YOU, come up with a valid argument.
YOU'RE so triggered and butt-hurt that I speak the truth, all YOU can
muster are insults, that are rather weak and wussified, like you.
I don't CARE if no one "engages" with me, stupid. If I did... I'd be
pestering people like you do.
I don't do this FOR anyone. But it DOES trigger you, so... mission
accomplished.
Congratulations, Tudes... you got someone to "engage" you. I'm surprised
though, that you begged for me to pay you some attention... don't you
and mommy watch "The Bachelor"?
Not even your lying right-wingnut allies, AlleyPussyBitch?
WHY would my allies "engage", stupid?
Why wouldn't they, stupid?
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Rudy Canoza
No one engages with you, AlleyPussyBitch, because everyone ? literally
*everyone* ? recognizes you as an unhinged, no-fight, squat-to-piss pouncing
homo and liar.
Really?
REALLY? No one?
Correct, no one.
Post by AlleyCat
From last 2 months only
Bullshit. Not *one* of those people engaged with you.
AlleyCat
2022-01-09 06:09:12 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:00:19 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by AlleyCat
WHY would my allies "engage", stupid?
Why wouldn't they, stupid?
Because they agree with me... stupid liberal.

=====

Liberals Are Wimps (New Study Shocks Scientific Community...

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-wimps-new-study-shocks-scientific-
community/

Liberal men are physically smaller and weaker than conservative men - and it's
measurable.

=====

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than...

https://phillipschneider.com/vice-admits-liberal-men-are-weaker-less-
attractive-than-conservatives/

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than Conservatives By
Phillip Schneider on August 11, 2020 ( Leave a comment ) While the flames of
the culture war rage, even far-left media publication Vice admits that liberal
men are weaker and less competent than conservatives.

=====

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/truth-liberals-weaker-conservatives

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives. Speaking of weak liberals,
who can't even stand the sight of history: Texas Restaurant Defending
Controversial Sign Some Are Calling Racist - by Robert Gehl. A Texas restaurant
is under attack on social media for what many are calling its racist décor. The
neon sign hung at Cook's Garage...

=====

Science Proves That Liberals Are Crazier Than Conservatives

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-crazy/

Well, I recently came across a fantastic article about another study of
Liberals - except this time, instead of focusing on the weak males, it focuses
on the average Liberal woman instead. A Ph.D. candidate at Georgia State
University has analyzed the data out of a recent Pew Research Center poll, and
the results are amazing.

=====

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal

https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/26/shocker-study-shows-physically-
weak-men-tend-to-be-liberal-n72373

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal. In news that will
surprise absolutely no one, a new study reveals that girly men are more likely
to favor socialist policies. The study, conducted by researchers at Brunel
University London, looked at the height, weight, physical strength, and bicep
circumference of 171 men, along...

=====

Liberalism Breeds Soft, Weak, Young "Men" - Louder With...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/liberalism-breeds-soft-weak-young-men

by Steven Crowder I know some of you think when I say "liberalism breeds weak,
fat men," that I'm merely politicizing an issue to be polarizing. I assure you
that's not the case. Allow me five hundred words to make my case. I was a
chubby kid. Strike that, I was a jiggly shrimp. Skinny-fat. The kind of kid who
was relatively thin, yet managed to ma

=====

Why Liberals Are So Physically Monstrous And Repulsive...

https://www.returnofkings.com/118536/why-liberals-are-so-physically-monstrous-
and-repulsive

Liberals are not born uglier. They voluntarily remain ugly or become uglier to
fit a narrative. "Appearance is ideology". It takes a special kind of hypocrisy
to call something that is universally seen as ugly "beautiful" and vice-versa.

=====

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-
pyschotic-traits/

Jun 9, 2016 Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians. A political-science
journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more
likely to show traits associated with "psychoticism"...

=====

12 Reasons Why Liberals And Progressives Will Always Be...

https://www.returnofkings.com/100887/12-reasons-why-liberals-and-progressives-
will-always-be-losers

Liberal men however are inexcusable, they are either effeminate enough to be
emotionally manipulated or are weak and yielding to social pressures. December
10, 2016 Take The Red Pill Don't forget that Liberal men are usually the
offspring of domineering feminists or divorced feminists and sometimes single
mothers.

=====

Men With Weak Upper Bodies Tend to Be Liberal - Physically Strong Men Tend to
Be Conservative

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political
stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according
to a new study.

Researchers discovered political motivations may have evolutionary links to
physical strength.

Men's upper-body strength predicts their political opinions on economic
redistribution, according to the research.

The principal investigators - psychological scientists Michael Bang Petersen,
of Aarhus University in Denmark, and Daniel Sznycer, of the University of
California in the U.S., believe that the link may reflect psychological traits
that evolved in response to our early ancestral environments and continue to
influence behavior today.

Professor Petersen said: 'While many think of politics as a modern phenomenon,
it has - in a sense - always been with our species.'

In the days of our early ancestors, decisions about the distribution of
resources were not made in courthouses or legislative offices, but through
shows of strength.

With this in mind, Professor Petersen and Professor Sznycer hypothesized that
upper-body strength - a proxy for the ability to physically defend or acquire
resources - would predict men's opinions about the redistribution of wealth.
AlleyCat
2022-01-09 06:10:33 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Rudy Canoza
No one engages with you, AlleyPussyBitch, because everyone ? literally
*everyone* ? recognizes you as an unhinged, no-fight, squat-to-piss pouncing
homo and liar.
Really?
REALLY? No one?
Correct, no one.
Poor jealous Rudy.

From last 2 months only and are direct replies to MY posts.

"Allies" included. Poor stupid Rudy.

From: Matt Singer <***@wyebur.con
From: Ted <***@gmail.com
From: Terry Runyon <***@number.
From: !Kurt Nicklas <***@gmail.com
From: "Byker" <***@do~rag.net
From: "Flatulent Joe B." <***@gmail.com
From: "If Trump Was President You'd Be Smart" <vote-***@google.com
From: "Lee" <***@gmail.com
From: "M.A.G.A. /" <***@gmail.com
From: "Scout" <***@verizon.removeme.this.nospam.net
From: "What's That Smell? Its Joe B." <***@gmail.com
From: aaa <***@somewhere.org
From: Alan Bond <***@ifx.net
From: Attila <<***@here.now
From: B Hasselback <***@gmail.com
From: BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-***@idiocracy.gov
From: Bill Flett <***@gmail.com
From: Blue <***@there.com
From: Blue Lives Matter <***@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA
From: Bret Cahill <***@aol.com
From: Byker <***@do~rag.net
From: Casey J Parker <***@pm.me
From: Chuck <***@deja.net
From: davej <***@hotmail.com
From: David Hartung <***@Hotmail.com
From: Democrats are Liars <***@gmail.com
From: DESMODUS <***@uku.co.uk
From: Dhu on Gate <***@neotext.ca
From: ***@doctor.nlk.ab.ca (The Doctor)
From: Fred Oinka <***@invalid.com
From: Gronk <***@invalid.invalid
From: -hh <***@huntzinger.com
From: Jacques <jacque.pé***@greatest.fucking.chef.ever.com
From: Joel <***@gmail.com
From: Jonathan <***@gmail.com
From: Josh Rosenbluth <***@nowhere.com
From: JTEM is Remarkably Flexible <***@gmail.com
From: Kamala Will Suck Cock For Advancement <***@domain.invalid
From: Ken <***@invalid.com
From: Klaus Schadenfreude <***@gmail.com
From: Klaus Barbie Schwab <***@cocks.net
From: Kurt_Nicklas_ <***@gmail.com
From: Leper <***@MalokaiColony.com
From: LETS GO BRANDON <***@invalid.invalid
From: M I Wakefield <***@present.com
From: Matt <***@sprynet.com
From: Michael B Terrell <***@earthlink.nut
From: Mitchell Holman <***@verizon.net
From: ***@kymhorsell.com
From: NoBody <***@nowhere.com
From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net
From: R Kym Horsell <***@kymhorsell.com
From: Richard Clayton Wieber <***@meth.whore
From: Ron Dean <***@gmail.com
From: Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con
From: Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com
From: Skanka Trump <***@totally.useless.com
From: Steve From Colorado <***@cocks.net
From: supers <***@supers.invalid
From: Unum <***@yourbusiness.com
From: wotawonderfulworld <***@foobar.com
From: Yak <***@inbox.com

So... no one, huh?

Jealous idiot.

=====

Unum
2022-01-08 04:53:51 UTC
It clearly is a desperate plea for attention.
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 05:08:22 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:53:51 -0600, Unum says...
Post by Unum
Post by AlleyCat
Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall
For *whom* does AlleyPussyBitch post this shit?  *No one* engages him on it.
It clearly is a desperate plea for attention.
LOL.. says the attention-whore who's so narcissistic, he HAS to reply to my
every post, even when he CAN'T refute what *I* post and is too much of a
chicken shit cocksucker to answer even ONE question of mine.

THAT is the very definition of seeking attention.

Fuck off... I've had enough of yours and Rudy's gay-sexual mind-humping.

You win... you are the king... king of the homos. [giggle]

Keep runnin' pussy.

LOL... pussy boy can't even answer the question: will you ever answer a
question, because he is too weak a liberal.

Redundant, I know.

=====

Liberals Are Wimps (New Study Shocks Scientific Community...

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-wimps-new-study-shocks-scientific-
community/

Liberal men are physically smaller and weaker than conservative men - and it's
measurable.

=====

Why Does Narcissistic Unum Need So Much Attention

Unum does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-media
circle. Whether achieves this by lying, creating drama, or striving for
recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is
social beings, but for narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Unum has a
deeper hunger for it. Unum feels satisfied only when Unum is the center of
attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that Unum
is behaving that way in order to cover up or make up for an existing
shortcoming.

Like his height?

LOL

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like Unum
the narcissist. A lying person will try to look as innocent as possible. A
timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that being timid is
shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking in
narcissists?

1. Unum Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Unum, consider themselves above average, living in the middle
of incompetent and below average people. This makes him believe that he is the
one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Unum must fiercely work hard to maintain the clues
that support it. If Unum finds himself in a situation where he is not the
center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that special. This can
badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Unum needs so much attention because he is afraid to be
considered average.

However, the belief Unum holds about attention-seeking can play a big role. If
a particular narcissist believes that attention seeking is a silly behaviour,
he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.
GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the
public or selected individuals...

"Professor Unum"

"Superior Unum"

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of
admiration, praise, and most importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink
into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-
confidence lies a fragile self-esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely
true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he or she has some
defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or
imagined.

Narcissists, like Unum, fight to be the center of attention because in that
situation, people would only focus on a particular positive quality that he is
trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way, nobody would want
to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Unum gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour, the
goal is still the same. If he can arouse anger in his victims for example, his
victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves, therefore there
will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Unum's worst fears.

The problems happen when Unum feels ignored by the people in the most important
areas of his social circle (on Usenet, for example). To compensate for the
unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get
satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Unum feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 05:14:52 UTC
On 1/7/2022 9:08 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
Post by Unum
Post by AlleyCat
Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall
For *whom* does AlleyPussyBitch post this shit?  *No one* engages him on it.
It clearly is a desperate plea for attention.
LOL
LOL!

*No one* engages you, AlleyPussyBitch. A very small number of people (two)
reply to your bullshit to mock you. That is not "engagement," AlleyPussyBitch.

You're a *zero*, AlleyPussyBitch. You know this, you dumb cunt.
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 05:47:45 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 21:14:52 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Post by Rudy Canoza
*No one* engages you
OK, no one.

REALLY? No one?

Poor jealous Rudy.

From last 2 months only and are direct replies to MY posts.

From: Matt Singer <***@wyebur.con
From: Ted <***@gmail.com
From: Terry Runyon <***@number.
From: !Kurt Nicklas <***@gmail.com
From: "Byker" <***@do~rag.net
From: "Flatulent Joe B." <***@gmail.com
From: "If Trump Was President You'd Be Smart" <vote-***@google.com
From: "Lee" <***@gmail.com
From: "M.A.G.A. /" <***@gmail.com
From: "Scout" <***@verizon.removeme.this.nospam.net
From: "What's That Smell? Its Joe B." <***@gmail.com
From: aaa <***@somewhere.org
From: Alan Bond <***@ifx.net
From: Attila <<***@here.now
From: B Hasselback <***@gmail.com
From: BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-***@idiocracy.gov
From: Bill Flett <***@gmail.com
From: Blue <***@there.com
From: Blue Lives Matter <***@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA
From: Bret Cahill <***@aol.com
From: Byker <***@do~rag.net
From: Casey J Parker <***@pm.me
From: Chuck <***@deja.net
From: davej <***@hotmail.com
From: David Hartung <***@Hotmail.com
From: Democrats are Liars <***@gmail.com
From: DESMODUS <***@uku.co.uk
From: Dhu on Gate <***@neotext.ca
From: ***@doctor.nlk.ab.ca (The Doctor)
From: Fred Oinka <***@invalid.com
From: Gronk <***@invalid.invalid
From: -hh <***@huntzinger.com
From: Jacques <jacque.pé***@greatest.fucking.chef.ever.com
From: Joel <***@gmail.com
From: Jonathan <***@gmail.com
From: Josh Rosenbluth <***@nowhere.com
From: JTEM is Remarkably Flexible <***@gmail.com
From: Kamala Will Suck Cock For Advancement <***@domain.invalid
From: Ken <***@invalid.com
From: Klaus Schadenfreude <***@gmail.com
From: Klaus Barbie Schwab <***@cocks.net
From: Kurt_Nicklas_ <***@gmail.com
From: Leper <***@MalokaiColony.com
From: LETS GO BRANDON <***@invalid.invalid
From: M I Wakefield <***@present.com
From: Matt <***@sprynet.com
From: Michael B Terrell <***@earthlink.nut
From: Mitchell Holman <***@verizon.net
From: ***@kymhorsell.com
From: NoBody <***@nowhere.com
From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net
From: R Kym Horsell <***@kymhorsell.com
From: Richard Clayton Wieber <***@meth.whore
From: Ron Dean <***@gmail.com
From: Rudy Canoza <***@philhendrie.con
From: Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com
From: Skanka Trump <***@totally.useless.com
From: Steve From Colorado <***@cocks.net
From: supers <***@supers.invalid
From: Unum <***@yourbusiness.com
From: wotawonderfulworld <***@foobar.com
From: Yak <***@inbox.com

So... no one, huh?

Idiot.

Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 05:52:47 UTC
On 1/7/2022 9:47 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
Post by Unum
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by AlleyCat
Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall
For *whom* does AlleyPussyBitch post this shit? *No one* engages him on it.
It clearly is a desperate plea for attention.
LOL
LOL!
*No one* engages you, AlleyPussyBitch. A very small number of people (two)
reply to your bullshit to mock you. That is not "engagement," AlleyPussyBitch.
You're a *zero*, AlleyPussyBitch. You know this, you dumb cunt.
OK, no one.
REALLY? No one?
Yes, AlleyPussyBitch: *no one* seriously engages you. Oh, people (two) respond
to your bullshit posts, but *only* to mock you. You have *no* allies here, and
*no one* responds to you seeking serious engagement. You know this,
AlleyPussyBitch, you dumb cumt.
Unum
Why is ratboy so darn angry?
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 05:48:40 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall
For *whom* does AlleyPussyBitch post this shit?  *No one* engages him on it.
It clearly is a  desperate plea for attention.
LOL.. says the attention-whore who's so narcissistic, he HAS to reply to my
Why is ratboy so darn angry?
Because he's a squat-to-piss homo who is still in the closet and hates being
there but doesn't have the courage to come out.
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 05:56:07 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 23:40:14 -0600, Unum says...
Post by Unum
Why is ratboy so darn angry?
Liberal loser loses, again.

Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 05:17:01 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Climate Council: Global Warming Now Causes MORE Rainfall
For *whom* does AlleyPussyBitch post this shit?  *No one* engages him on it.
It clearly is a  desperate plea for attention.
Ya think? Ha ha ha ha ha! Of *course* it is — and except when we reply to mock
him and rub his nose in the shit, he gets *zero* attention. Literally *no one*
else ever responds to his horseshit.
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 05:57:38 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 21:17:01 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
It clearly is a  desperate plea for attention.
Ya think? Ha ha ha ha ha! Of *course* it is ? and except when we reply to mock
him and rub his nose in the shit, he gets *zero* attention. Literally *no one*
else ever responds to his horseshit.
Unum's a queer, stupid.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://i.imgur.com/quxiPEh.mp4
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 18:06:41 UTC
On 1/7/2022 9:57 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
Post by AlleyCat
It clearly is a  desperate plea for attention.
Ya think? Ha ha ha ha ha! Of *course* it is ? and except when we reply to mock
him and rub his nose in the shit, he gets *zero* attention. Literally *no one*
else ever responds to his horseshit.
Unum's a queer
Maybe, maybe not. I don't care. I only use "queer" and "faggot" as insults on
insecure fucks like you who have lived your entire life worrying about your
manliness and, as a result, have to develop an absurdly "manly" self image based
on a bunch of lies, such as being a stud three-letter athlete, a bouncer, a golf
pro, a lifeguard, dunking a basketball (when you're only 5'9" and lily-white),
and a whole lot of other bullshit that never happened. You may not actually be
a queer, but you're *afraid* you might be, and everything about your persona is
crafted to dissipate that fear. You're fucked up. Your writing style certainly
does reek of estrogen.
AlleyCat
2022-01-09 02:56:52 UTC
THAT is the very definition of being like a girl... jealousness.

If Rudy's so worried about me and MY manliness... what does that make HIM? I
don't think he's a homo... just jealous.

This is Rudy:

A social issue some men have is that they feel a bit ill at ease around other
guys. They typically don't feel uncomfortable or disconnected around all men,
mainly the ones who act the most stereotypically masculine - "guy's guys",
"manly men", "bros", and so on.

A MAN WHO FEELS THIS WAY MAY BE SOCIALLY AWKWARD IN GENERAL...

Swhat I've been saying for years!, though I use the word inept.

... and this is one issue of many he wants to work on, or he could be
comfortable with people overall, but it's always nagged him that he never
clicked with other dudes.

https://www.succeedsocially.com/relatingtoguys

Rudy clicks with NO ONE, that is why he is the hater that he is... an estrogen-
fueled little girl, who hates jocks, good looking men and people beautiful
enough to have been womanizers and lifeguards and EVERYTHING Rudy's not.

(it's called confidence... YOU are an undeserved narcissist)

[giggle] Poor Tudes... ugly, short and reeking of estrogen... that's why women
are NOT attracted to him, whereas I'm still involved with women in my 60s. I
smell like a man SHOULD smell.

Rudy's pheromones smell like a 14 years old girl's.

=====

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:06:41 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/7/2022 9:57 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Clearly this is a desperate plea for attention. He knows that all of that is
true... he just can't stand it, that it's not HIM that has done and been those
things.
Post by AlleyCat
Unum's a queer
Maybe, maybe not. I don't care.
Yes, you do.
I only use "queer" and "faggot" as insults on
insecure fucks like you
Do you think the homosexuals care HOW you use the "F" word? Annnnd, I'm pretty
sure you HAVE called a homo a faggot, so fuck off with your petty excuses, so
as not to offend the only people who MIGHT agree with you, from time to time.
who have lived your entire life worrying about your
manliness
Projection.

I have NEVER "worried" about MY manliness. You are projecting YOUR fears onto
me, because that's what insecure little nerds, like you, do.
and, as a result, have to develop an absurdly "manly" self image based
on a bunch of lies
Projection.

No lies, liar. I've done everything I've said I've done. YOU just can't handle
that. That's YOUR problem.
such as being a stud three-letter athlete
NEVER said "stud". That's YOUR nerdy jealous anger coming out. I've got you
pegged, nerd. No, not THAT kind of pegged. I know EXACTLY who you are, and you
HATE that, and since you've struck out so many times THINKING you know me, I
just don't CARE what you say, because YOU don't matter.

I'll keep proving you wrong, because that's basically why I'm here... to prove
ALL of you liars. What I post doesn't mean shit on a worldly basis, so I'm here
to give you liars a hard time. It's fun putting you nerds in your place, like I
did in school.

You shouldn't get away with your warped sense of what life should be like,
because to NORMAL people, it's NOT normal thinking.

You and all the other basement-dwellers here are living in alternate realities.
You're nothing but a bunch of angry, petty jealousy-driven nerds, who never had
a voice, so you use Usenet and the Internet as your soapboxes.

No, nerd... *I* don't write like a girl... YOU do. It's ALL based on pettiness,
and WHO are THE most petty?

Girls.
a bouncer
True. Chan's, Victor's and Jamaica Joe's. They're all closed, but I can show
you where they were/are. They just have different names now.
a golf pro
See? Liar, can not stop lying. I NEVER said I was a "pro". Assistant TO the
pro, or Assistant Pro is how many describe it. I showed you WHERE I worked, and
nerd just couldn't handle the truth, because you're a short little pussy, like
Tom Cruise.

I take that back... you're just a short little pussy. Tom Cruise, I respect.
You? (DMML)
a lifeguard
Also true. Sunset Beach Service, Ft. Walton Beach/Destin Fla., 1987.
dunking a basketball (when you're only 5'9" and lily-white)
Here is out of touch with reality Rudy is. Color has nothing to do with being
able to dunk a basketball. I was also a high jump champion, but the track
season coincided with baseball, so I had to make a choice.

Go to college on a scholarship in baseball and basketball, or never run track
at the local Community College. I chose to leave mummy and da... how far away
have you EVER been from YOUR mommy?

5'9" is NOT too short. If you work hard and have ridden a bike your WHOLE
youth, then jumped on to "The Leaper" once in a while, you too, MIGHT have been
able to dunk.

That is what we trained on EVERY FUCKING DAY! I HATED that machine.
and a whole lot of other bullshit that never happened.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because YOU said it didn't? Stupid liar. Just admit it, dork. You're simply
jealous. Why in the FUCK would I lie and try to impress YOU, of all people?

YOU DO NOT MATTER TO ME.
You may not actually be a queer
Nope, and quit expressing your fantasies.
but you're *afraid* you might be
Why? I have a girlfriend. I showed her picture. Having a GF like HER, makes me
queer, or THINK I might be?

No.
and everything about your persona is crafted to dissipate that fear.
Because I act naturally?

No.
You're fucked up.
No.
Your writing style certainly does reek of estrogen.
Like this?

On 1/7/2022 9:57 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy -
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro,
*NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid,
but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy
- praised Rudy:

ONLY a 14 year old jealous girl, would write that.

KNOWING she is outclassed, she denies someone else's life, if hers was too
mundane and uneventful.

Tell us YOUR life-story, Judy.

You're just a jealous undeserved narcissistic little girl.

=====

Poor Rudy.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-09 03:24:09 UTC
On 1/8/2022 6:56 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
I am the very definition of being like a girl
Yes.
=====
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:06:41 -0800, Rudy Canoza *wrote*
On 1/7/2022 9:57 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Clearly I am estrogen fueled.
Yes.
Post by AlleyCat
Unum's a queer
Maybe, maybe not. I don't care.
Yes, you do.
No, I don't.
I only use "queer" and "faggot" as insults on
insecure fucks like you
Do you think the homosexuals care HOW you use the "F" word?
Yes.
who have lived your entire life worrying about your
manliness
Projection.
No.
I have NEVER "worried" about MY manliness.
Uh-huh <snicker>

Nice try.
and, as a result, have to develop an absurdly "manly" self image based
on a bunch of lies
Projection.
No, *facts*. "Bouncer," "three sport letterman," "lifeguard," "golf pro,"
"dunked a basketball" — all lies.
such as being a stud three-letter athlete
NEVER said "stud".
No, but that's what you were trying to *project*.
a bouncer
True
No, false.
a golf pro
See?
Yeah, we see that you are *desperately* projecting and lying.
a lifeguard
Also true.
False.
dunking a basketball (when you're only 5'9" and lily-white)
Here is out of touch with reality AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, is. Color has nothing to do with being
able to dunk a basketball.
Bullshit. Short black guys can dunk. Short white dudes can't. Settled.
I was also a high jump champion,
Ha ha ha ha ha!

Bullshit.
Go to college on a scholarship in baseball and basketball, or never run track
at the local Community College.
You never did any of that.
5'9" is NOT too short.
It's far too short for a white punk to be able to dunk.
YOU DO NOT MATTER TO ME.
Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA! I keep proving, AlleyPussyBitch, that I *critically*
matter to you.
You may not actually be a queer
Nope,
But you act like one.
but you're *afraid* you might be
Why? I have a girlfriend.
No, you don't, unless "Bruce" or some other Maricón is your "girlfriend."

You do not have a girlfriend. Not having a girlfriend by itself doesn't mean
you're queer, but at your advanced age, it raises suspicion.
and everything about your persona is crafted to dissipate that fear.
Because I act naturally?
You don't...unless acting like an irregular-menstrual-cycle adolescent girl is
"natural" for you.
You're fucked up.
No.
Yes — deeply and incorrigibly.
Your writing style certainly does reek of estrogen.
Like this?
No, like all the all-caps shrieking you do; like all the screeching changes to
subject lines you do.
=====
When the Narcissist (AlleyPussyBitch) Fails
A Cautionary Examination of How Narcissists React To Failure
AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, The Insanely Jealous Narcissist
AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, usually has a deep need to be better than everyone else.
This makes him likely to become jealous of anyone he perceives as better than
him in any possible way.
Surprisingly, you don't have to be better in a real sense for you to trigger
his jealousy.
As long as you have any advantage he doesn't have, that's enough to make him
jealous. Sometimes jealousy can force AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, the narcissist to act in ways that
defy normal human behaviour.
Jealousy is one of the emotions that makes AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, both hilarious
and sad.
A sense of competition, real or perceived can trigger jealous narcissists,
like AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist,.
Surpassing a narcissist, like AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, at anything that you are both involved in
or succeeding at something he failed at, can make him extremely jealous.
AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, may not be jealous of someone on Usenet, who is better
looking, as long as he is confident in his looks.
LOL
But, he isn't, so he isn't confident in his ability to socialize. AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, is
always jealous of his social and Usenet rivals, who make him look like the runt
child he is... daily.
Actually... AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, makes himself look like a child. We do not
need to help him in this realm.
Because AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, has very low self-esteem behind the mask of ultra-
confidence, he becomes very jealous of anyone who has genuine confidence...
like those he pretends to be better than.
When a narcissist (AlleyPussyBitch) is depressed, he doesn't like to see someone happier and
excited, especially if that person makes him look stupid... which is usually
hourly.
This is because he knows that a happy person is powerful. Powerful enough to
make him feel like a worthless turd... that is, until that person makes a
spelling or grammar mistake.
AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist's self-esteem is so low, that even though HE'S fucked up so many times,
grammatically and spelling-wise, he still has to show his imaginary
superiority, by pointing out others' mistakes.
When you are happy, you became more confident, assertive and clear-minded. On
the other hand, when a person is sad or depressed, he usually feels weak and
vulnerable, like AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, who lashes out at those he sees as his superiors.
When a narcissist, like AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, is depressed, feelings of vulnerability that
accompany depression make him see a happy person as a threat, especially when
it's a person that he doesn't get along with, which is 99.9% of Usenet, since
he's a homophobic racist, who insults everyone, because AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, HATES everyone he
thinks is his superior.
Insecurities make a person doubt his ability to keep anyone interested.
If he is financially unsuccessful (well... YEAH!) and believes that his Usenet
rivals are MORE successful (well... duh!), he may be very jealous their
success.
AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, hates it when people around him are better in every
possible way. He needs to be above everybody else in order to feel superior,
and have the ability to sleep.
For this reason, he becomes very jealous of anyone he sees as superior than
him, especially when there is a sense of competition.
AlleyPussyBitch, THE NARCISSIST NEEDS SO MUCH ATTENTION, hence the replies that offer NO
refutations. He only replies to say, "play with me!"
AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, doesn't have the mental capacity to form his own opinions on subject
matters that are above his head, so he simply replies in the negative, even if
it's proven that the OP is correct in everything he says or quotes.
Because he thinks that he is better than common people, AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist, believes that he
deserves more attention than the average Usenet member.
Getting the attention that a narcissist believes HE deserves, can cause a lot
of jealousy.
Poor AlleyPussyBitch, the narcissist,.