Why Do Pussy Liberals Lie So Much? - Burden of Proof Is NEVER Asked For, Until Puss Liberals Question Posted Facts
AlleyCat
2021-10-04 05:09:26 UTC
"Shifting of the Burden of Proof" - uNumbNuts

I'M not shifting anything. I post an article, like EVERY ONE ELSE does. If *I*
disagree with someone's post (if it's a "fact-based" article and not an
opinion), I DO provide proof that it's not correct.

And it's just "shifting the burden of proof", dumb ass. No first "of" needed.

You NEVER provide proof I'm wrong, because you can't. And when you can't refute
it after scouring the Internet FOR that refutation, you just whine, and ask me
to prove what I posted is true.

Cheap nerd tricks don't work on me, nerd.

*I* don't "shift the burden of proof", mommy's little basement-dweller... there
IS no rule or Usenet "law" that says you have to follow-up an article with
ANOTHER article, proving the first article.

What kind of bullshit is that? A geeky little basement-dweller mommy's boy
trick bullshit.

YOU pansy-ass little twerps are the ones claiming what I post is not true.

The burden of proof after that, is on YOU, you fucking morons.

The ONLY reason you say it's on me, is because you CAN'T refute what I post.

LOL

I don't play pussy little nerd games.

I will continue to do what I do, the WAY that I do now, so fuck off, geek.

Records:

In 2021 (To Date), A Total of 222 All-Time Low Temperature Records Have Been
Broken In The United States, Versus Just The 7 For All-Time High

Also, in 2021 (To Date), U.S. Has Set 17,450 New LOW Temperature Records This
Year vs 13,886 High

Also also, in 2021 (To Date), Over the Past 7 Days, Thousands of Low
Temperature Records Fell Across the United States

Also, also also, (To Date) North America Has Set 233 New All-Time Monthly Low
Temperature Records In May (So Far) vs. Just The 18 Record Highs

Also, also also, also, Over the Past 7 Days, the United States Broke 3,782 Low
Temperature Records Vs Just the 518 Max

Also, also also, also, also, The United States (Lower-48) Just Set Its Coldest
Temperature Ever Recorded This Early In the Season

Also, also also, also, also, also, Hundreds of All-Time Records Fall Across
North America: "This Cold Weather Is Not Normal!"

The All-Time Record For 'Coldest High Temperature' Also Fell On Monday

Cold Ravages Europe With "Agricultural Disaster" Declared In France, As Record
Cold Hits UK

Record Low November Temperatures Sweep Delhi, India

Spain Records Its Coldest-Ever Temprature (MoP)

Record October Lows/Snows Threaten Majority of North America as Arctic Air
Prepares to Plunge South

The UK Records Its Coldest September Temperature in 23 Years

Bone-Chilling Cold Sweeps Northeast Russia, Records from the 1950s and 60s Fall

Record Spring Cold Sweeps Brazil + a Continent-Wide Polar Blast On Course to
Hit South America

100-Year-Old Cold Records Smashed In Reno, Nevada - This Simply Should Not Be
Happening In a Warming World

Record Cold Hits the Russian Arctic Coast

China Plans Record LNG Imports to Battle Unprecedented Cold

Lake Tahoe Sets Its 3rd Record Low In a Week As Unprecedented November Cold
Lingers In The West

Record Lows Sweep Northeastern United States

Killing Freeze Hits Kansas As All-Time Cold Records Fall

Records Fall Across India

Arctic April Grips North America Breaking Hundreds of All-Time Cold Records

Unseasonable, Record-Breaking Cold Across Country Blamed For at Least 8 Deaths
- Record-Breaking Cold Blast Grips Over 200 Million Across The Country

Parts Of UK And US Suffer Their Lowest May Temperatures On Record

Australia: December 1st Threatens Record Cold And Rare Summer Snow

Calgary Ties Its Longest Streak Below 20C (68F) In Recorded History

Unprecedented Spring Snow Hits Parts of Australia As Regions Suffer Their
Coldest September Temperatures Ever Recorded

Australia To Suffer Yet Another Continent-Wide Icy Blast ? Low Temperature
Records Will Be 'Shattered'

The Month of May Brings Record (Sometimes Historic) Cold To Both Hemispheres

20+ Weather Stations Across China Equal/Break Lowest-Ever Temperature Records
for Month of December

Denver Obliterates All-Time Low Temperature Records In Weather Books Dating
Back 148 Years

Antarctica Just Set Its Coldest March Temperature On Record: A Global Warming
Destroying -75.3C (-103.5F)"

UK Set For Its Coldest October On Record

Katesbridge, Ireland Just Recorded September Temperature of All-Time

Global Temperatures Suffer Second Largest Two Month Drop In Recorded History

Arctic Freeze Set to Break 142-Year-Old Low Temperature Record In Cheyenne, WY

In The Land of The Drought And Heat - Multiple Cold Records Fell In California
Monday

Bad Cold News:

Winter Returns To North America - April 14th

Australia - "Worst Frosts in Decades"

Slovenia Suffers Coldest April Temp In History

Europe's Polar Cold To Intensify Through April, As North America Braces For A
Similar Fate - Grand Solar Minimum

Switzerland Registers Coldest Spell in 3-Decades

European Fruit Shortage Expected

Spring Freeze Shortens Fall Apple Season For Indiana Orchards: "It's the Worst
We've Seen In Decades"

Colorado's Historic October Cold, Turns Deadly

According to the MSM, Global Warming Could Still Make It Too COLD to Grow
Citrus Fruits In Southeast U.S.

5th Cold Spring In A Row

Extreme Cold Blamed for 17 Deaths in Midwest, Northeast; Frostbite Injuries
Quickly Adding Up in Chicago

Delhi Just Shivered Through Its Coldest Month of October Since 1962

Why Is North America Immune to Global Warming?

Lamestream Media Blames The East's Heat On "Climate Change" While Ignoring The
West's Dominating Cold

Extreme Cold Kills 900+ Trees in Montana City - November 4, 2020

Northwest Territories to Suffer "Colder-Than-Average Winter," Warns Environment
And Climate Change Canada

A Staggering 23 Norwegian Weather Stations Logged Their COLDEST-EVER July
Temperature Last Month

Prepare for More Extreme Cold Weather in Yucatan, Mexico Warns Meteorologist

Severe Spring Frosts Destroy Crops Across Europe

Century-old "LOWS" Follow Century-old "SNOWS" across Michigan's Upper Peninsula

France Is Suffering Its Coldest Start to Fall Since 1998, With Additional
Arctic Blasts Forecast

Cold, Snow, And Epic Flooding: "the Weather In Slovakia Is Reminiscent of the
Apocalypse"

Delhi Suffers Coldest Month of November In 71 Years, Since Before The Birth of
The Indian Republic
Alan Baker
2021-10-04 06:07:00 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
"Shifting of the Burden of Proof" - uNumbNuts
I'M not shifting anything. I post an article, like EVERY ONE ELSE does. If *I*
disagree with someone's post (if it's a "fact-based" article and not an
opinion), I DO provide proof that it's not correct.
You don't post articles.

You quote text, and post links to graphics...

...but you never give your sources.
AlleyCat
2021-10-04 06:47:36 UTC
On Sun, 3 Oct 2021 23:07:00 -0700, Alan Baker says...

Post by Alan Baker
Post by AlleyCat
"Shifting of the Burden of Proof" - uNumbNuts
I'M not shifting anything. I post an article, like EVERY ONE ELSE does. If *I*
disagree with someone's post (if it's a "fact-based" article and not an
opinion), I DO provide proof that it's not correct.
You don't post articles.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boy, are YOU stoopit.

You're just coitusing with me, just to get me to reply to you, right?

Wiki: Usenet

Users read and post messages (called ARTICLES or posts, and collectively termed
news) to one or more categories, known as newsgroups.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f4/Usenet_servers_and_clients.
svg

Arrows between clients and servers indicate that a user is subscribed to a
certain group and reads or submits ARTICLES.

EVERYTHING I post, moron, is an article.

IF you're saying that I don't post "newspaper" or Internet "articles", how
fucking wrong is THAT, too?

These are articles, you idiot.
Post by Alan Baker
You quote text, and post links to graphics...
I do. thanks for noticing.
Post by Alan Baker
...but you never give your sources.
God... why did you make this one so stupid?

See those lines which begin with "http://"? What the fuck do you think those
are?

THOSE are sources.

=====

Just a few SOURCES I've posted tonight:

Yes, Solar And Wind Really Do Increase Electricity Prices...

https://www.forbes.com > sites > michaelshellenberger > 2018 > 04 > 25 > yes-
solar-and-wind-really-do-increase-electricity-prices-and-for-inherently-
physical-reasons

In Nevada, electricity prices fell 15 percent while electricity from solar and
wind grew from 1 to 12 percent, between 2009 and 2017. However, it is neither
remarkable that there are outlier...

=====

Solar Prices On The Rise; Plus Why The Middle East Needs To Change Its Oil Bet

6/16/2021

Solar prices on the rise; plus why the Middle East needs ...

https://www.msn.com ? en-us ? money ? markets ? solar-prices-on-the-rise-plus-
why-the-middle-east-needs-to-change-its-oil-bet ? ar-AAL6OEF

Solar prices on the rise; plus why the Middle East needs to change its oil bet
... It was only a matter of time before the falling solar and wind prices that
have made renewable energy so enticing ...

=====

Electricity prices in California rose three times more in...

https://environmentalprogress.org > big-news > 2018 > 2 > 12 > electricity-
prices-rose-three-times-more-in-california-than-in-rest-of-us-in-2017

High levels of renewable energy penetration make electricity expensive around
the world, not just in California. As Germany deployed high levels of
renewables over the last 10 years it saw its electricity prices rise 34
percent. Today, German electricity costs twice as much as that in neighboring
France.

=====

Black Americans died at a startling excessive rate 133 per 100,000.

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2021/08/cdc-study-black-latinx-
excess-death-rates-covid-pandemic/

=====

CDC Study: Black and Latinx Adults Died at Startlingly Higher Rates During the
Pandemic

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2021/08/cdc-study-black-latinx-
excess-death-rates-covid-pandemic/

Latinx Americans died at nearly 99 per 100,000 and Black Americans died at a
startling excess rate 133...

And NOTHING says they're not NOW.

=====

Rod Watson: Why Do Blacks Still Lag On Vaccine?

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/rod-watson-why-do-blacks-still-lag-on-
vaccine-reasons-are-crazy/article_7c039fc8-0ae3-11ec-a342-7fd5c6ca6755.html

Rod Watson: Why do Blacks still lag on vaccine?

Sep 1, 2021 Sep 1, 2021 Updated Sep 2, 2021

=====

Vaccination rates for African Americans Lag - BlackDoctor.org

https://blackdoctor.org/vaccination-rates-for-african-americans-lag/

Vaccination rates for African Americans Lag. As the Delta variant infects more
Louisiana residents, data shows African Americans still lag in terms of
vaccination ...

=====

COVID-19 Has Affected African Americans At An Alarmingly Disproportionate Rate

https://jacksonadvocateonline.com/mississippis-healthcare-system-is-failing-
amid-covid-why-is-this-not-new-for-black-mississippians/

Though Blacks make up almost 40% of Mississippi's population, this group
accounts for 36% of the COVID cases and 40% of COVID deaths.

=====

Black Mississippians are receiving fewer COVID-19 vaccinations...

https://mississippitoday.org/2021/02/11/were-failing-minority-communities-why-
black-mississippians-are-receiving-fewer-covid-19-vaccines-than-white-
mississippians/

Dr. Andrea Phillips and other Black physicians in the state gathered at her
small solo clinic in Jackson for a press conference on Jan. 5, a day after
Mississippi's general elderly population became eligible to receive COVID-19
vaccines. The physicians wanted to help show other Black Mississippians that
the vaccine was safe to take while...

=====

In Mississippi, Black residents are desperate...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mississippi-black-residents-are-desperate-
get-vaccinated-they-face-access-n1256652

Mississippi's Black residents face broadband, transportation barriers with
Covid vaccinations Feb. 8, 2021 04:37 For the poor and communities of color,
access barriers can snowball.

=====

Coronavirus is proving especially deadly to S.C. blacks ..

https://www.thestate.com/news/coronavirus/article241710576.html

Nearly half, or 46%, of the South Carolinians who have died from the
coronavirus are black, but they make up only 27% of the state's population,
according to the S.C. Department of Health and ...

=====

Charleston SC fumbles on mask requirement as COVID surges ..

https://www.thestate.com/news/coronavirus/article253553424.html

COVID-19 mask news in Midlands schools. Curious to learn what local schools are
doing about face masks as COVID-19 rises in South Carolina? Here's a roundup of
the latest updates from elementary ...

=====

Blacks, Hispanics Are Catching Up, But STILL Behind In Vaccination

https://jabberwocking.com/blacks-hispanics-are-catching-up-to-white-
vaccination-rates/

Blacks are way behind in many southern states even. Their anti-covid vax propa
blows away the bulk of whites. All groups have some "trailers".
Jasper_in_Boston August 18, 2021 - 9:17 pm at . Asians include all you mention.
Which makes it a poor statistic.

=====

Why US Blacks And Latinos Remain COVID-19 'Vaccine Hesitant ...

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/us-blacks-latinos-remain-covid-19-vaccine-
deliberate/story?id=79830353

ABCNews.com. Much has been made about people of color being hesitant to get a
COVID-19 vaccine. Numbers have shown that Black and Latino vaccination rates
are lagging behind those of white people ...

=====

White Texans Are Being Vaccinated At Nearly Twice The Rate of Hispanic Texans

Black and Hispanic Texans are still... - The Texas Tribune

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03/19/texas-vaccine-race-disparities/

As Texas expands COVID-19 vaccination eligibility, racial disparities persist
among Black, Hispanic residents. White Texans are being vaccinated at nearly
twice the rate of Hispanic Texans and...

=====

Louisiana's Most Under-Vaccinated: White People In ...

https://www.wwno.org/latest-news/2021-03-18/louisianas-most-under-vaccinated-
white-people-in-republican-parishes-and-black-people-everywhere

The analysis also shows that Black residents continue to experience the largest
vaccine disparities: In 57 of the state's 64 parishes, Black residents are
getting vaccinated at rates lower than ...

=====

Black community tackles vaccine hesitancy in Alabama but ...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/03/alabama-vaccine-hesitancy

Jun 3, 2021RaShunda St George, of the Prime Care medical center, administers a
dose of the Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine for a patient in Tuskegee, Alabama, last
month. Photograph: Andi Rice/The Guardian

=====

Black, Latino Georgians Lag Behind Whites In COVID Shots...

www.georgiahealthnews.com/2021/05/black-latino-georgians-lag-whites-covid-
shots-data-show/

Blacks and Latinos in Georgia have significantly lower COVID-19 vaccination
rates than whites, a newly released Kaiser Health News analysis shows. Thirty
percent of whites in Georgia have had at least one shot, yet they trail another
group - Asians, who are at 44 percent. The data were provided to KHN by the CDC

=====

Florida's Black and Hispanic communities need more COVID Vaccines...

https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/2021/02/02/floridas-black-and-hispanic-
communities-need-more-covid-vaccines-editorial/

Florida's Black and Hispanic communities need more COVID vaccines |
Editorial.... Florida added 15,978 coronavirus cases, 213 deaths in the past
week Jul. 3 News.

=====

Florida's Black and Hispanic communities need more COVID Vaccines...

https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/2021/02/02/floridas-black-and-hispanic-
communities-need-more-covid-vaccines-editorial/

Florida's Black and Hispanic communities need more COVID vaccines |
Editorial.... Florida added 15,978 coronavirus cases, 213 deaths in the past
week Jul. 3 News.

=====

Why Black And Latino People Still Lag On COVID Vaccines...

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/04/26/989962041/why-black-and-
latino-people-still-lag-on-covid-vaccines-and-how-to-fix-it

Apr 26, 2021

In Florida, for instance, Black people represent 16% of residents but only 8%
of those vaccinated. In Illinois, 17% of people who died from COVID-19 were
Black, but only 9% of those vaccinated are.

=====

Hispanics are being short-changed on Covid-19...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/blacks-hispanics-are-being-short-changed-
covid-19-vaccines-florida-n1259204

Blacks and Hispanics are being short-changed on Covid-19 vaccines in Florida
and elsewhere.

HOWEVER they're being "treated", Blacks and Hispanics are NOT making the effort
to GET vaccinated.

MOST Blacks and Hispanics live in urban areas, where there are an ABUNDANCE of
places you can get vaccinated.

=====

Black, Hispanic Floridians Make Up 40% of Florida's Population, Have Only
Received 13% of COVID-19 Vaccinations

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/black-hispanic-floridians-make-up-40-floridas-
population-have-only-received-13-covid-19-
vaccinations/REPLSF56QFATFFOWDN7IHRCW7A/

Black, Hispanic Floridians make up 40% of Florida's population, have only
received 13% of COVID-19 vaccinations February 10, 2021 at 6:37 pm EST By
Deanna Allbrittin, WFTV.com and Sarah Wilson...

=====

Florida's Black, Hispanic Communities Lag Behind In COVID-19 Vaccination Rates,
Data Shows

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/04/29/floridas-black-hispanic-
communities-lag-behind-in-covid-19-vaccination-rates-data-shows/

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - Statistics tell the story - people in Black and Hispanic
communities in Florida are getting vaccinated against COVID-19 in less numbers
than their Caucasian counterparts...

=====

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-
vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

Figure 2 shows the shares of COVID-19 vaccinations, cases, and deaths among
Black, Hispanic, Asian, and White people. The data also show the distribution
of the total population by these groups as...

=====

Why Some People of Color Say They Won't Wear Masks

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/us/face-masks-ethnicity-coronavirus-cdc-
trnd/index.html

=====

Covid's "Untold Story": Texas Blacks And Latinos Are Dying In The Prime of
Their Lives

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2020/12/19/covids-untold-story-texas-blacks-
and-latinos-are-dying-in-the-prime-of-their-lives/

Dec 19, 2020 - More than 4,200 Hispanics between ages 25 and 64 have died of
COVID in Texas. That works out to 74 deaths per 100,000 people. Meenwhile
(MoP), more than 1,100 whites in that age group have died, which...

=====

As COVID-19 Hammers Texas, Hispanic Residents Are Dying At The Highest Rate

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/covid-19-hammers-texas-hispanic-residents-
are-dying-highest-rate-n1235242

Texas Latino communities affected by COVID-19 due to pre-existing economic,
health inequities July 30, 2020 02:39 There are numerous reasons for the
disparities, experts say.

=====

Hispanic Residents Bear Brunt of COVID-19 In Texas

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/30/texas-coronavirus-hispanic/

Leonor Quiroz's husband, Valentin Quiroz, died of COVID-19 in May. Valentin
died May 23, leaving Leonor with more than $25,000 in out-of-pocket medical and
funeral expenses. "A lot of my Hispanic...

=====

Why has COVID-19 hit Latino communities so hard?

https://podcasts.la.utexas.edu/latinxperts/podcast/episode-017-why-has-covid-
19-hit-latino-communities-so-hard/

How a professor in Texas tracked the undercounting of COVID-19 cases among
Hispanics, and why the Rio Grande Valley is hard hit. Karma R. Chávez (she/her)
is associate professor and chair in the Department of Mexican American and
Latina/o Studies at the University of Texas at Austin | @queermigrations

=====

How the Covid Pandemic Affected U.S. Hispanics Over the...

https://www.texaslatinoconservatives.com/covid_pandemic_hispanics

by V. Lance Tarrance. Comments on a new report released July 15, 2021 by the
Pew Research Center. A very large study of Hispanics was recently conducted
(March 2021) which showed that Hispanics in the United States have been hit
very hard by the Covid-19 pandemic this past year, particularly with their
biggest hardships being losing jobs and work projects.

=====

Update: Coronavirus Case Rates and Death Rates for Latinos...

https://salud-america.org/coronavirus-case-rates-and-death-rates-for-latinos-
in-the-united-states/

Race/ethnicity data is available for 63% of the nation's cases. COVID-19-
associated hospitalizations are also higher among Latinos. States are also
experiencing Latino coronavirus case disparities: Utah is 14% Latino. But they
make up 20.3% of COVID-19 cases on July 5, 2021. Oregon is 13% Latino. But they
make up 23.2% of COVID-19 cases on...

=====

Texas studying COVID-19's uneven impact on communities of...

https://www.tmc.edu/news/2020/09/texas-studying-covid-19s-uneven-impact-on-
communities-of-color/

Houston's 2.3 million residents are 45 percent Hispanic or Latino, 25 percent
white non-Hispanic or Latino, 23 percent Black and 7 percent Asian. (Hispanic
is an ethnicity; therefore, Hispanics can be of any race.) More details about
local COVID-19 data can be found on Harris County Public Health's Harris
County/Houston COVID-19 dashboard.

=====

COVID-19 Kills Latinos At Disproportionate Rates - And The...

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/politics/immigration/2020/08/1
2/379623/covid-19-kills-growing-number-of-texas-latinos-at-disproportionate-
rates/

COVID-19 has taken the lives of a disproportionate amount of Latinos in Houston
and across Texas. Though Hispanics make up 40% of the statewide population,
they account for 52% of COVID-19 deaths...

=====

North Texas Hispanics Could be at Greatest Risk of Covid...

https://medium.com/@thinkingman/north-texas-hispanics-could-be-at-greatest-
risk-of-covid-19-f3d8bead4f8a

North Texas Hispanics Could be at Greatest Risk of Covid-19. Thinking Man. Mar
24, 2020...

=====

COVID-19 Behavioral Health Disparities Black Latino...

https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/covid19-behavioral-health-
disparities-black-latino-communities.pdf

Messaging about COVID -19 testing, behavioral health services, and federal
stimulus opportunities must be accurate, culturally understood, and
disseminated through information channels that reach Black and Latino
communities. Black or Latino radio, websites such as BlackDoctor.org, and
trusted media figures are important messengers.

=====

The COVID Racial Data Tracker | The COVID Tracking Project

https://covidtracking.com/race/

COVID-19 is affecting Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other people of color the
most. The COVID Racial Data Tracker is a collaboration between the COVID
Tracking Project and the Boston University Center for Antiracist Research.
Together, we're gathering the most complete and up-to-date race and ethnicity
data on COVID-19 in the United States.

=====

Coronavirus infection by race: What's behind the health...

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-
answers/coronavirus-infection-by-race/faq-20488802

COVID-19 hospitalization rates among non-Hispanic Black people and Hispanic or
Latino people were both about 4.7 times the rate of non-Hispanic white people.
While there's no evidence that people of color have genetic or other biological
factors that make them more likely to be affected by COVID-19 , they are more
likely to have underlying...

=====

Hispanic And Black Children Facing Higher Rates Of COVID-19 Hospitalization:
CDC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hispanic-and-black-children-facing-higher-
rates-of-covid-19-hospitalization-cdc/ar-BB17J7Ur

=====

CNN: CDC Data: Covid-19 Hit Hispanics, Blacks And Those With Underlying
Conditions Harder

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/cdc-covid-charts-black-hispanic-
underlying-conditions/index.html

=====

Hispanics and Blacks Are Hardest Hit by COVID-19 in New York City

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-08/coronavirus-
disproportionally-kills-hispanics-and-blacks-in-new-york-city

=====

Why Black And Hispanic Residents Are More Likely To Become Infected By The
Coronavirus

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/why-black-and-hispanic-
residents-are-more-likely-to-become-infected-by-the-coronavirus/

=====

Hispanic Americans Being Hit Hard By COVID-19

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200629/hispanic-americans-being-hit-hard-by-
covid-19#1

=====

Why Some People of Color Say They Won't Wear Homemade Masks

covid-19#1
AlleyCat