"Do You Realize You Are Describing A Coup"? - Do You Realize, You Don't Get To Make Up The Definition of "Coup"?
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2022-01-06 04:04:47 UTC
On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 10:19:08 -0600, Lee says...
'Do you realize you are describing a coup?'
Do something about widespread cheating is not a coup, you dumb fuck.

Trump was IN office.

So, he was trying to conduct a coup on himself and his administration.

Even after the Democrat's cheating and subsequent inauguration of their
Manchurian Candidate, trying to find election cheating, is NOT a coup.

NO ONE tried to wrest control from anyone.

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-06 04:12:58 UTC
On 1/5/2022 8:04 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 10:19:08 -0600, Lee says...
'Do you realize you are describing a coup?'
Do [sic] something about widespread cheating is not a coup, you dumb fuck.
There was *no* widespread cheating, and everyone knows it.
Post by AlleyCat
Trump was IN office.
He was trying to subvert the election to prevent the peaceful transition of
power. That's a coup.
Post by AlleyCat
So, he was trying to conduct a coup on himself and his administration. ["arguing semantics" — ha ha ha ha ha! What a stupid cunt!]
No, he was trying to conduct a coup against the Constitution.

This is settled.

Fuck, you're even worse at trying to engage in *failed* cutesy sophomoric
"debate" gags than scooter.
AlleyCat
2022-01-06 05:23:58 UTC
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:12:58 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/5/2022 8:04 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
LOL... Living Rent Free In Rudy's Head - This Is What A Psycho Does When I
Trigger Him

Any questions?

Is this not the most sad and pathetic a human being can stoop to being?

Yes.

[I Just *LOVE* The Way This Sig-file Makes Boi-Fucker Lose His Fucking Mind]

https://i.imgur.com/quxiPEh.mp4

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://i.imgur.com/quxiPEh.mp4
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-06 04:27:42 UTC
On 1/5/2022 8:15 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
'Do you realize you are describing a coup?'
MSNBC host challenges Trump aide after he
described plans to overturn the 2020 election
Jan 5
The MSNBC host Ari Melber on Tuesday
challenged Peter Navarro, a former
Trump White House economic advisor,
over his description of plans to
challenge the 2020 presidential
election result, saying Navarro was
actually "describing a coup."
Navarro has promoted former President
Donald Trump's baseless claims that
President Joe Biden, who has been in
office for nearly a year, did not
actually win the 2020 election.
Navarro said the plan was to use over
100 US representatives and senators
to "challenge the results of the
election in the six battleground
states," including Michigan,
Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and
Nevada.
Melber shot back: "You just described
this plan as a way to take an election
where the outcome was established by
independent secretaries of state, by
the voters of those states, and legal
remedies had been exhausted with the
Supreme Court never even taking, let
alone siding with, any of the claims
that you just referred to. So legally,
they went nowhere."
Melber then described the plan Navarro
had outlined. "Do you realize you are
describing a coup?" he said.
*Of course* it was a coup attempt — what's called a "soft" coup. At the point
at which they were trying to put this plan into action, they were *no longer*
contesting any state's election results as "fraudulent." Simply, they didn't
*like* the results, so they were trying to disregard them and usurp the
presidency.
Trump lost the election, and there was no election-changing fraud, and they all
knew it. Therefore, any attempt to keep Trump in office when he lost the free,
fair and clean election is an illegal coup attempt.
Except
It was an attempted coup, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW
Pig-Fucker. This is not in rational dispute.
I suck. I blow. I'm a narcissist. I'm a fagot [sic]. I have no upper boddy [sic] strength and never had any. I squat to piss.
All true, AlleyPussyBitch, you mental-defective squat-to-piss *no-fight* fairy.
AlleyCat
2022-01-06 05:03:16 UTC
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:27:42 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/5/2022 8:15 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Lack of ANY argument, noted.

You lose, loser IT guy. LOL... you even lost that! The world is full of 12 year
old IT guys, and Rudy's too socially inept to compete.

LOL... Rudy has no argument... and this is what we get?

#sad

This is sad... he misspelled words on purpose and spelling Nazi'ed himself.

THIS is the kind of psycho who are in the Democrat Party.
I suck. I blow. I'm a narcissist. I'm a fagot [sic]. I have no upper
boddy [sic] strength and never had any. I squat to piss.
All true, AlleyPussyBitch, you mental-defective squat-to-piss *no-fight* fairy.
You keep telling that to yourself, punk... it's fun to watch you self-
flagellate.

=====

Why Does Narcissistic Rudy Need So Much Attention

Rudy does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-media
circle. Whether Rudy achieves this by lying, creating drama, or striving for
recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is
social beings, but for narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Rudy has a
deeper hunger for it. Rudy feels satisfied only when Rudy is the center of
attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that Rudy
is behaving that way in order to cover up or make up for an existing
shortcoming.

Like his height?

LOL

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like Rudy
the narcissist. A lying person will try to look as innocent as possible. A
timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that being timid is
shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking in
narcissists?

1. Rudy Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Rudy, consider themselves above average, living in the middle
of incompetent and below average people. This makes him believe that he is the
one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Rudy must fiercely work hard to maintain the clues
that support it. If Rudy finds himself in a situation where he is not the
center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that special. This can
badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Rudy needs so much attention because he is afraid to be
considered average.

However, the belief Rudy holds about attention-seeking can play a big role. If
a particular narcissist believes that attention seeking is a silly behaviour,
he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.
GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the
public or selected individuals...

"Professor Rudy"

"Superior Rudy"

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of
admiration, praise, and most importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink
into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-
confidence lies a fragile self-esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely
true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he or she has some
defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or
imagined.

(Oh, they're real, all right. Dwarfism?)

Narcissists, like Rudy, fight to be the center of attention because in that
situation, people would only focus on a particular positive quality that he is
trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way, nobody would want
to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Rudy gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour, the
goal is still the same. If he can arouse anger in his victims for example, his
victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves, therefore there
will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Rudy's worst fears.

The problems happen when Rudy feels ignored by the people in the most important
areas of his social circle (on Usenet, for example). To compensate for the
unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get
satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Rudy feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more
attention from Usenet perceived" enemies". The fear of feeling invisible can
sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his incessant
replies to articles NOT addressed to HIM.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-06 05:40:00 UTC
On 1/5/2022 9:03 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:27:42 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/5/2022 8:15 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Argument proving me to be a poll-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy, noted.
*Still* a Hartung comma, o mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy.
AlleyCat
2022-01-06 05:04:36 UTC
What Rudy Does To Ease His Pain And Failure

A Cautionary Examination of How Rudy Reacts To Failure

Not without cause, malignant narcissism, like Rudy's, is one of the most
searched for topics on the internet, in part, because seemingly, there is so
many people, like Rudy, that appear to have those toxic traits.

Rudy is notorious, because he destabilizes his own life, making himself feel
insecure, undervalued, disparaged, or inconsequential, and as noted, can
victimize himself emotionally, as well as physically (poor wittle midget), even
financially (dirt-poor mommy-sitter).

We recognize how dangerous rudy is to himself, precisely because his pathology
drives so much of his sordid behavior, especially toward others.

His common traits such as: a hyper inflated sense of entitlement, grandiose
FEELINGS OF SUPERIORITY or uniqueness, DELUSIONS OF INFALLIBILITY, incessant
DISREGARD FOR THE TRUTH, feeling that RULES AND LAWS DON'T APPLY TO HIM, and of
course THE NEED TO DEBASE OTHERS to make himself feel better... coupled with
callousness, can have devastating consequences.

The one area that is rarely talked about when it comes to the malignant
narcissist, is what happens when he fails, like Rudy does when he misspells a
word or fucks things up grammatically.

These individuals is so severely "flawed of character," that he handles failure
much different than you and I because he is not introspective or capable of
reform, and is lacking in empathy for others.

More often than not, his malignancy will likely, in time, ensure his own
downfall or failure.

(too late... done happent)

As with many personality disorders, those who are severely flawed of character,
and ESPECIALLY like Rudy... when he faces public disgrace or when he is outed
as a criminal or for his misbehavior, or when he fails in a very public way
(like, every day!)-that is when he become metastable.

(Yeah, Rudy... you ARE a Cancer)

FOOLPROOF EVIDENCE WILL BE PORTRAYED AS FALSE and the result of: pettiness,
jealousies, bad actors, malicious individuals, negativity, haters, enemies,
losers, conspirators, opposition, gain seekers, the faithless (usually seen in
religious groups or cults), or as we are seeing now in American politics, "fake
news" or "deep state" actors. There are always a large constellation of people
to blame, and Rudy casts wide to see which vacuous claim resonates.

As Rudy lashes out with vindictiveness, the malignant narcissist will continue
to talk about himself in glowing terms (Professor Canoza); irrespective of his
actual situation, as he is incapable of introspection, much less contriteness.

HE WILL TRUMPET HIS GREATNESS, his achievements, real or imagined (IMAGINED),
his faux infallibility, and even portray himself as worthy of being revered
rather than reviled.

He will seek to find someone to blame for his troubles or downfall (like those
who make him look stupid on Usenet... we know who we are... wink wink),
preferably someone that he THINKS cannot defend himself. A scapegoat is always
useful and when there is not a real one, one will be invented.

As circumstances become dire, Rudy will not take any responsibility-ever!

Anything that has gone wrong is the responsibility of others.

He will blame Usenet members as UNDESERVING OF HIS GREATNESS, ignorant
colleagues who just don't measure up.

EXPECT LIES TO INCREASE AND TO BE REPEATED EXPONENTIALLY.

He will, even in light of factual evidence to the contrary, LIE MORE PROFUSELY
and adamantly.

Lies will always be the number one tool of the malignant narcissist, Rudy.

The only difference now is that in facing failure or public ridicule, the lies
must increase in frequency and audacity to the point of incredulity.

Rudy will expect supporters, like the gay leftist liberals on Usenet, the
unethical, and enablers to lie for him or even create plausible alibis.

(Nope... he uses words like *FAGGOT*, so don't expect THAT to be true)

AND WHILE LIES WILL INCREASE, SO TOO WILL BE THE NEED TO DEVALUE OTHERS IN
ORDER TO FURTHER VALUE HIMSELF.

He will attack EVERYONE AND ANYONE in the most vicious and vindictive ways.

This is when we see his rage come through.

Not just anger, but unbridled rage. Rudy will say things that shock the
conscience and he expect everyone to swallow what he says, much as his enablers
do.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this."

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass."

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot."

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is."

"... you you no-fight faggot."

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot"

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes."

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot."

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way"

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot."

The most decent of persons will be attacked, mocked, ridiculed, and turned into
a human chew-toy as Rudy unleashes untethered rage and hatred. He will dip down
into a bottomless cauldron of antipathy and like an arterial spurt, will spew
this toxic brew far and wide with metronomic regularity.

Rudy lacks guilt or a conscience, and is only concerned with respect and not
being publicly shamed. Any kind of public embarrassment will cause him further
anger, further rage, further attacks, further unethical comportment, and
unprecedented incivility.

(That's our Rudy!)

If Rudy is going to be brought down, he will also seek to bring everyone else
around them down to vindictively make them suffer.

How Rudy vilifies, lashes out, or destroys others is up to his MORBID
CREATIVITY and depravity, the viable tools he has available, and of course how
dire or desperate the situation.

(Perfect description coming)

In certain situations, as the end nears, the suffering of others is paramount
to Rudy, the malignant narcissist.

IT IS HIS WAY OF ELEVATING HIMSELF-sick as that sounds-by malevolently PAYING
BACK SOCIETY with even more suffering.

As he lashes out, he will show no concern or empathy because he has none.

As he faces failure, he will endlessly air his grievances. Narcissists, like
Rudy, are natural wound collectors and as such, has been collecting and
nurturing social slights and perceived wrongs just for this occasion.

HE WILL WALLOW IN VICTIM-HOOD claiming he has been relentlessly and needlessly
persecuted. He, of course, expects everyone to subserviently echo his flatulent
claims.

So, what happens in the end? Difficult to predict. Each circumstance is
different. Some will kick and flail and disappear for a while (like wy wee
edell and Yeung and Matt, wink wink), intentionally or thanks to incarceration
(taking care of mommy)-biding his time until he can do it all over again.

Others regroup, plan, scheme, and prepare another triumphant entry into the
lives of the unsuspecting to victimize them when the opportunity arises.

Others will hound, stalk, or just make life intolerable for those he deems
responsible.

His past can often give us insight as to what he might do, but one can never be
sure-humans are terribly complex and as with many afflicted with a personality
disorder, sensitive to the smallest of unrecognized but catalytic triggers.

Rudy... triggered.
AlleyCat
2022-01-06 05:24:41 UTC
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:28:26 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/5/2022 8:15 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
All true, AlleyPussyBitch, you mental-defective squat-to-piss *no-fight* fairy.
LOL... Living Rent Free In Rudy's Head - This Is What A Psycho Does When I
Trigger Him

Any questions?

Is this not the most sad and pathetic a human being can stoop to being?

Of course.

Rudy's Denial of Reality

Many people, like Rudy deny truths even when presented with irrefutable
evidence.

There's an old (and corny) joke, which goes:

What is "denial?"

It's a river in Egypt."

There's another meaning of "denial" in psychoanalytic theory: A psychological
defense we all use at times to reduce our anxiety when something feels
particularly disturbing.

Finally, there is a particular type of "denial" we are witnessing nowadays:

When seemingly intelligent and sane adults vehemently deny truths despite a
body of irrefutable data.

(THAT'S our Rudy!)

This type of denial is akin to Stephen Colbert's "truthiness" in that these
deniers adamantly refuse to accept verified facts because they get in the way
of their own rigid ideas.

In psychiatry, the word "delusion" means a firm belief in some idea which is
known to be false, and it can be a symptom of paranoia or psychosis. While the
believers in untruths are mentally ill, they do strongly adhere to their false
credos in spite of clear evidence to the contrary which is presented to them,
especially if based on scientific findings.

These deniers are indeed "true believers" for whom there is only One Absolute
Truth.

The writings of their texts are taken literally or reinterpreted to suit their
prejudice and hate.

This kind of closed-mindedness is prevalent in every country of the world. Call
it zealotry, bigotry or fanaticism, these ultra-controlling beliefs are
dangerous to our civic morale. Worse, they give a quasi-intellectual rationale
for a momentum towards control, misanthropy, and hate.