Because of Trump
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-10 04:08:57 UTC
Just kidding.
Because of
No. Because of Trump.
AlleyCat
2022-01-10 04:41:56 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 20:08:57 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Post by Rudy Canoza
Just kidding.
Because of
No. Because of Trump.
No, because of Democrats who made up the lie that Trump is racist.

resize=600,537

https://pics.me.me/donald-trump-has-been-in-the-public-eye-for-over-
24819208.png

How many times has Trump been "caught" saying "Nigger"?

Zero.

=====

"There are white Niggers. I've seen a lot of white Niggers in my time." -
Former Klansman and Former US Senator Robert Byrd (deceased)

Leftist Hate Group Antifa Calls Black Cop Nigger

"I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." -- Lyndon
B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book,
"Inside The White House"

"There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time." --
Former Klansman and Current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by
many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate" in March of 2001

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a nigger or a
Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a nigger
from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does
hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am
strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and
White men in Europe and America." - Harry Truman

Some junior high nigger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his
brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve
had the nigger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the nigger
down, he let him up. The nigger blindsided him." -- Roger Clinton, the
President's brother on audiotape

"A few years ago, this guy (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -
Bill Clinton(D) to Sen. Ted Kennedy(D)

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [Barack Obama] who is
articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy." - Sen. Joseph Biden(D)

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then Sen.
Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to
have one."

"The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be
clear." - Former President Bill Clinton(D)

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem
for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political
pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this,
we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not
enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies
will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the
filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild
legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." -- Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson
(D) - Texas, 1957

Somehow left wingnuts naturally assume that if a person has a bit of color in
their face, and that color is black, then the people they're talking to must
talk, walk and "act Black". Affecting a black accent to recount San Francisco
mayor Willie Brown asking, "Who is this 'Emily List'? She's supportin' all
these people. She's supportin' Sen. Dianne Feinstein. She's supported Sen.
Barbara Boxer... She supported everybody. Why won't she support me?" - Hillary
Clinton (D,NY.)

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating
each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." - Fritz
Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you
shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's
cars?" - Song from the show of left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

"Blacks and Hispanics are too busy eating watermelons and tacos to learn how to
read and write." - Mike Wallace, CBS News

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt
never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." - Former
Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd

"In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation
and [there] were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of
living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master
intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell's committed to come into the house
of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the
master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture." -- Harry
Belafonte

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no
program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures
with black children than feed them." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign
Manager for the 2000 election

On Clarence Thomas - "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle
Tom." -- Spike Lee

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless
society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." -- California
State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining
counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am
anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the
order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please
inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va
.... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to
future possibilities." -- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a
man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in
a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

"These laws [segregation] are still constitutional and I promise you that until
they are removed from the ordinance books of Birmingham and the statute books
of Alabama, they will be enforced in Birmingham to the utmost of my ability and
by all lawful means." -- Democrat Bull Connor (1957), Commissioner of Public
Safety for Birmingham, Alabama

"There's some people who've gone over the state and said, 'Well, George Wallace
has talked too strong about segregation.' Now let me ask you this: how in the
name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You're either for it or
you're against it. There's not any middle ground as I know of." -- Democratic
Alabama Governor George Wallace (1959)
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-10 05:31:43 UTC
On 1/9/2022 8:41 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Post by Rudy Canoza
Just kidding.
Because of
No. Because of Trump.
No,
Yes — because of Trump. This is *settled*, AlleyPussyBitch, you pole-puffing
no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy.
AlleyCat
2022-01-10 05:50:12 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 21:31:43 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
Post by Rudy Canoza
This is *settled*
A pussy's way of saying I can't refute what you say, so I give up.

Poor Rudy.

This is Rudy: https://i.imgur.com/quxiPEh.mp4

Rudy "Low-Self-Esteem" Canoza... someone who always "THINKS" he knows
everything ABOUT everything and has to have the last word in ANY conversation
or argument. That's why he HAS to reply to EVERY post about him, or it drives
him crazy enough to not being able to sleep.

What is Low Self-Esteem?

Low self-esteem is when someone lacks confidence about who they are and what
they can do. They often feel incompetent, unloved, or inadequate. People who
struggle with low self-esteem are consistently afraid about making mistakes or
letting other people down.

Having self-esteem issues can be detrimental to their health and negatively
affect their personal and professional relationships. There are many reasons
why they may have low self-esteem - their genes, how and where they grew up,
and other life circumstances all play a role.

A major factor of low self-esteem, however, comes from their own mental state.
Their inner voice, or the thoughts in their head, can be constantly telling
them that they are not good enough or worth anything, even if there is evidence
to the contrary. Negative thinking in general is linked to low self-worth and
low self-esteem.

Signs of Low Self-Esteem

There are several signs that either they or someone they know may be struggling
with low self-esteem. Those signs of low self-esteem include:

Sensitivity to Criticism

If they have low self-esteem they may be extra sensitive to criticism, whether
from others or themselves. They see it only as reinforcing their flaws and
confirming that they are incapable of doing anything right.

Social Withdrawal

Declining invitations to go to a party or meet up with friends, canceling
scheduled plans last-minute, and generally not wanting to be around others are
signs of low self-esteem. They may not have any desire to hold a conversation
or talk about their life because it will only reinforce the depression and
anxiety they are already experiencing.

Hostility

For someone with low self-esteem, lashing out or becoming aggressive towards
others is a defense mechanism. If they feel that they are about to be exposed
or criticized, attacking whoever might criticize them can be a sign of low
self-esteem.

Excessive Preoccupation with Personal Problems

Consistently worrying about their own personal issues takes up a lot of time
for someone with low self-esteem. They may struggle to help or empathize with
someone else's problems because they are too preoccupied with their own.

Physical Symptoms

Low self-esteem has been shown to lead to mental and physical health issues
like depression, anxiety, and anorexia. It can also lead to unhealthy habits
like smoking tobacco, alcohol abuse, or drug use.

Dealing with Low Self-Esteem

They can overcome low self-esteem with the right support, mindset, and change
in behaviors. Start with these steps to begin improving their self-esteem:

Identify Troubling Conditions and Situations

Take a moment to think about certain conditions and situations in their life
that seem to always deflate their self-esteem. It could be giving a work
presentation, dealing with a difficult family member or friend, or facing a
life-changing event, like a job loss or a move.

Become Aware of their Thoughts and Beliefs

After they've identified the times in their life where they have felt low self-
esteem, evaluate their thoughts about they. How are they interpreting what
happened? These thoughts could be either positive, negative, or neutral. They
can be based on facts or irrational and false ideas.

If they take a moment to notice what they are thinking, they can begin to
understand whether or not their reactions to what has happened are appropriate
and useful.

Challenge Negative or Inaccurate Thoughts

It is important to ask themselves whether their thoughts are consistent with
facts or logic. There could be another explanation for a situation that is
truer than their interpretation. Sometimes it is hard to break from long-held
beliefs that have become part of their reality. Understand that it can take
time and patience to overcome any negative preconceived notions toward their
life that they've built up.

Adjust their mindset

They've been able to identify the times where they've felt a blow to their
self-esteem. They've become self-aware about how and why they have the thoughts
and feelings towards those events. Now they can take a step back and analyze
those thoughts and emotions. them now have the power to change their thought
patterns to raise their self-esteem.

Remember to think and feel hopeful statements, focus on the positive aspects of
all situations, and not be afraid to relabel upsetting thoughts. And most
importantly, don't hesitate to forgive yourself. No one is perfect and everyone
makes mistakes. It doesn't make them a bad person-it just makes them human.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-10 05:57:26 UTC
On 1/9/2022 9:50 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
Post by Rudy Canoza
On 1/9/2022 8:41 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
On 1/9/2022 7:05 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy
— *NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro,
*NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid,
but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing
Just kidding.
Because of
No. Because of Trump.
No,
Yes — because of Trump. This is *settled*, AlleyPussyBitch, you pole-puffing
no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy.
I'm a pussy. This is my way of saying I can't refute any of what Prof. Canoza wrote. He kicks my ass, every time.
Poor AlleyPussyBitch.
Yes.
AlleyCat
2022-01-10 06:14:15 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 21:57:26 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/9/2022 9:50 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
Poor, sad, lonely, jealous clown. Never any of those things that I have done
and been.

Why is Rudy so jealous?

Aw, you make me laugh, sad little jealous midget clown.

Stuart = Rudy

https://i.imgur.com/2ZTmEQm.mp4

[I Just *LOVE* The Way This Sig-file Makes Boi-Fucker Lose His Fucking Mind]

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://i.imgur.com/quxiPEh.mp4
AlleyCat
2022-01-10 06:15:16 UTC
Fear of "The Other"

According to A.J. Marsden, assistant professor of psychology and human services at Beacon College in Leesburg, Florida, one reason Rudy hates is because he fears things that are different from himself.

Behavioral researcher Patrick Wanis, cites the in-group out-group theory, which posits that when Rudy feels threatened by perceived outsiders, he instinctively turns toward our in-group-those with whom Rudy identifies as a survival mechanism.

Wanis explains, "Hatred is driven by two key emotions of love and aggression: One love for the in-group-the group that is favored; and two, aggression for the out-group-the group that has been deemed as being different, dangerous, and a threat to the in-group."

Fear of Himself

According to Washington, D.C., clinical psychologist Dana Harron, the things Rudy hates about others, are the things that he fears within himself. She suggests thinking about the targeted group or person as a movie screen onto which Rudy projects unwanted parts of the self. The idea is, "I'm not terrible; you are."

This phenomenon is known as projection, a term coined by Freud to describe our tendency to reject what Rudy doesn't like about himself. Psychologist Brad Reedy further describes projection as Rudy's need to be good, which causes him to project "badness" outward and attack it:

"Rudy developed this method to survive, for any 'badness' in him puts him at risk for being rejected and alone. So, Rudy represses the things that he thinks are bad (what others told him or suggested to him that was unlovable and morally reprehensible) - and Rudy employs hate and judgment towards others.

Rudy thinks that is how one rids himself of undesirable traits, but this method only perpetuates repression which leads to many mental health issues.

BINGO!

Lack of Self-compassion

The antidote to hate is compassion - for others as well as ourselves. Self-compassion means that Rudy accept his whole self. "If Rudy finds part of himself unacceptable, he tends to attack others in order to defend against the threat," says Reedy.

"If Rudy is okay with himself, he see others' behaviors as 'about them' and can respond with compassion. If I kept hate in my heart for [another], I would have to hate myself as well. It is only when Rudy learns to hold himself with compassion that Rudy may be able to demonstrate it toward others."

It fills a void

Psychologist Bernard Golden, author of Overcoming Destructive Anger: Strategies That Work, believes that when hate involves participation in a group (like Usenet), it may help foster a sense of connection and camaraderie that fills a void in one's identity. He describes hatred of individuals or groups as a way of distracting oneself from the more challenging and anxiety-provoking task of creating one's own identity:

(BINGO! coming up)

"Acts of hate are attempts to distract oneself from feelings such as helplessness, powerlessness, injustice, inadequacy and shame. Hate is grounded in some sense of perceived threat. It is an attitude that can give rise to hostility and aggression toward individuals or groups. Like much of anger, it is a reaction to and distraction from some form of inner pain. The individual consumed by hate may believe that the only way to regain some sense of power over his or her pain
is to preemptively strike out at others. In this context, each moment of hate is a temporary reprieve from inner suffering."

BINGO!

Societal and Cultural Factors

The answer to why Rudy hates, according to Silvia Dutchevici, LCSW, president and founder of the Critical Therapy Center, lies not only in our psychological makeup or family history, but also in our cultural and political history. "Rudy lives in a war culture that promotes violence, in which competition is a way of life," she says.

"Rudy fears connecting because it requires us to reveal something about himself. Rudy was taught to hate the enemy - meaning anyone different than us - which leaves little room for vulnerability and an exploration of hate through empathic discourse and understanding. In our current society, one is more ready to fight than to resolve conflict. Peace is seldom the option."

What Can Rudy Do?

Hatred has to be learned, Golden says: "Rudy was born with the capacity for aggression as well as compassion. Which tendencies Rudy embraces requires mindful choice by individuals, families, communities and our culture in general. The key to overcoming hate is education: at home, in schools, and in the community."

According to Dutchevici, facing the fear of being vulnerable and utterly human is what allows us to connect, to feel, and ultimately, to love. She suggests creating "cracks in the system." These cracks can be as simple as connecting to your neighbor, talking with a friend, starting a protest, or even going to therapy and connecting with an 'Other.' It is through these acts that one can understand hate and love."

In other words, compassion towards others is the true context that heals.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-10 06:35:21 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Fear of "The Other"
According to A.J. Marsden, assistant professor of psychology and human services at Beacon College in Leesburg, Florida,
...someone whom AlleyPussyBitch, the mental defective aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy — has never
heard of...

Correct.