25% 0f first year on vacation?
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2022-01-06 04:21:19 UTC
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 06:31:55 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
https://nytimes.com/
Lie site and a lie subject line.
Yup.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/n-PKO49aZL4/m/6jwD6eGfAwAJ

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=list+of+new+york+times+lies&ia=web

=====

Narcissistic Rudy's Sociopathic Alternate Reality

The Narcissist's Reality - How It's SO Different From Yours

Wouldn't it be nice to live in the narcissist's reality? You're always right.
You're the best at everything. You're an expert at all things you do or haven't
even tried.

As Dr. Les Carter says, there's an alternate reality and always an agenda when
it comes to the narcissist. I thought it would be interesting to break down
the top six ways the narcissist lives in a different reality and how it's not
healthy for you and me.

1) The narcissist is always the victim.

The narcissist has a lot of pain from the past and is skilled at projecting
that pain on everyone else. If you call the narcissist out on a cruel or
inappropriate action or response, and he or she feels violated, criticized,
demeaned. The narcissist will become the victim because that keeps the
narcissist from having to look within. This is referred to as a narcissistic
injury. And the narcissist can play a very good victim. It takes the focus off
what the narcissist did wrong, and it puts you on the defensive as the
perpetrator.

For example, I remember catching a narcissist in my life stealing. I asked him
why. The response was, "I didn't grow up with a silver spook in my mouth like
you did, Laura." His reply hurt for two reasons: one, I grew up in a middle-
class family in Arkansas, and secondly, stealing is wrong. No matter how you
look at it, it's against the law.

2) It's always your fault.

If anything goes wrong it's your fault, no matter the offender. Remember,
narcissists believe they are perfect and everyone else is not. How could it be
his or her fault?

My ex-husband and I were driving south on Interstate 35 one Thanksgiving
morning. A car hit us from behind. He was driving. But guess who got blamed
for the accident? Me, even though I was sitting in the passenger seat. You got
it. It was my fault.

When we got into an argument one day, he called me white trash. It wasn't
about anything significant of course, but whatever it was turned out to be MY
fault. The narcissist is never to blame.

3) You walk on eggshells because the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

With the narcissist, the punishment never fits the crime. Usually there's not
even a crime to begin with. The narcissist may dole out harsh criticism, the
silent treatment or a combination of both to "punish" you and have you begging
for forgiveness. Remember, the narcissist is great at being the injured party,
even when the narcissist is actually the perpetrator.

There's no proportion. The drama doesn't end, no matter how much you tiptoe
around your home.

4) The narcissist is the greatest at everything

I remember being in church with the narcissist and listening to the criticism
fly. We were listening to a Doctor of Theology preach. But guess who knew more
than the pastor? You got it. The narcissist said he knew more. He also knew
how to dress better than the pastor, he said. It was difficult to focus on the
sermon and worshiping due to the barrage of criticism.

Narcissists also believe they are so good at life, that they shouldn't surround
themselves with anyone "less than" them. (If you'll notice they have few is any
good friends.) That's why the narcissist doesn't engage with anyone he feels
inferior or that can't do something for the narcissist.

5) The narcissist always has an agenda.

The narcissist almost does something with the end in mind. The narcissist must
get something from a situation or person, or the narcissist won't take part.
The narcissist looks at life like a Monopoly game. There's a strategy or
manipulative tactic put in place in order to gain money, people, and things,
regardless if it hurts the other person financially or emotionally. I've known
narcissists who leave an ex-wife and children homeless, while the narcissists
walk away free of guilt and trauma. If it works for the narcissist, then that's
how the narcissist believes the game should be played.

6) There is no peace with a narcissist.

The narcissist takes pride and pleasure in disrupting your world. Seeing you
in emotional pain is something the narcissist relishes. Why? The more pain you
carry, the easier it is for the narcissist to control you and those around you.
The narcissist also understands that if you are isolated due to your pain or
his control, then that's even better. He has you at his disposal, broken down,
ready to please.

Also, the narcissist likes for your home life, social life and professional
life to revolve around him or her. The narcissist does it by causing
disruption, then often fixing the problem he caused. For example, I can recall
numerous arguments the narcissist provoked, only to come back and give an empty
apology such as, "I'm sorry, but you push my buttons. Can you calm down and we
talk about this rationally?" The narcissist looks like the hero, and you're
left wondering what just happened.

Life with a narcissist is a rollercoaster. There are so many ups and downs,
all orchestrated to have high control. But there are ways to get off the roller
coaster. First of all, don't get on board in the first place. Focus on your
truth. Don't let the narcissist sway your beliefs of what you know to be true.
Journal or keep a notebook of incidents you know occurred.

Secondly, find some peace every day. Take the dog for a walk. Phone a trusted
friend. Get grounded in reality. There are good people out there who want you
to be healthy emotionally and physically.

Finally, live your best life. Avoid toxic people. If you can't avoid the
narcissist, put strong boundaries in place. The narcissist won't like it, but
you will become stronger. Time away from toxic people helps you heal and see
things clearly. You can more easily live your life. That's the best karma out
there. And you accelerate that karma by taking care of you.
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-06 04:31:21 UTC
On 1/5/2022 8:21 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
https://therightscoop.com/
Lie site and a lie subject line.
Yup.
Yup.
[snip AlleyPussyBitch's accurate description of himself as a narcissist]
That was good!

AlleyPussyBitch: pole-puffing narcissist. Too funny!
AlleyCat
2022-01-06 05:24:52 UTC
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:31:21 -0800, Rudy Canoza says...
On 1/5/2022 8:21 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy ?
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
LOL... Living Rent Free In Rudy's Head - This Is What A Psycho Does When I
Trigger Him

Any questions?

Is this not the most sad and pathetic a human being can stoop to being?

Yes.

=====

Why Does Narcissistic Rudy Need So Much Attention

Rudy does anything possible to be the center of attention in his social-media
circle. Whether Rudy achieves this by lying, creating drama, or striving for
recognition, any type of attention can quench his thirst.

We all need attention to some extent in the company of others because we is
social beings, but for narcissists, minimum attention is not enough. Rudy has a
deeper hunger for it. Rudy feels satisfied only when Rudy is the center of
attention.

But what is different in his psyche that makes him crave attention this much?

Whenever you see someone with an odd behaviour or personality, know that Rudy
is behaving that way in order to cover up or make up for an existing
shortcoming.

Like his height?

LOL

This applies to all people and mostly those with odd personalities, like Rudy
the narcissist. A lying person will try to look as innocent as possible. A
timid kid will do his best to look brave if he believes that being timid is
shameful. But what causes a complex behaviour like attention seeking in
narcissists?

1. Rudy Believes That He Deserves It

Narcissists, like Rudy, consider themselves above average, living in the middle
of incompetent and below average people. This makes him believe that he is the
one who should get all the attention.

Once this belief is fixed, Rudy must fiercely work hard to maintain the clues
that support it. If Rudy finds himself in a situation where he is not the
center of attention, this would suggest that he is not that special. This can
badly hurt his fragile ego.

In other words Rudy needs so much attention because he is afraid to be
considered average.

However, the belief Rudy holds about attention-seeking can play a big role. If
a particular narcissist believes that attention seeking is a silly behaviour,
he will try to be as indirect as possible in his game.
GIVING UP ATTENTION IS NOT AN OPTION.

2. It Is A Source of Narcissistic Supply

Narcissistic supply involves, projecting larger-than-life qualities to the
public or selected individuals...

"Professor Rudy"

"Superior Rudy"

... in order to get positive feedback. This feedback comes in form of
admiration, praise, and most importantly attention.

(Only to HIMSELF!)

Note that negative attention is also appreciated to some extent.

He would rather get negative attention that zero attention.

(BINGO!)

This narcissistic supply is the oxygen he breathes. Without it, he would sink
into depression and bad moods.

3. To Cover Up Inferiority Feelings. (LOL)

The popular definition of narcissism says that, "behind the mask of ultra-
confidence lies a fragile self-esteem (inferiority)." And that is completely
true. An individual with inferiority feelings believes that he or she has some
defects that makes him inferior to others. These defects can be real or
imagined.

(Oh, they're real, all right. Dwarfism?)

Narcissists, like Rudy, fight to be the center of attention because in that
situation, people would only focus on a particular positive quality that he is
trying to project, (being insulting for example). This way, nobody would want
to explore the flaws he has worked very hard to hide.

Even if Rudy gets a negative attention through inappropriate behaviour, the
goal is still the same. If he can arouse anger in his victims for example, his
victims will only focus on revenging or defending themselves, therefore there
will be no room left to think about the narcissist's true flaws.

4. He Feels Ignored. (ding ding ding ding... we have a winner!)

Feeling invisible is one of Rudy's worst fears.

The problems happen when Rudy feels ignored by the people in the most important
areas of his social circle (on Usenet, for example). To compensate for the
unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get
satisfactory attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Rudy feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more
attention from Usenet perceived" enemies". The fear of feeling invisible can
sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his incessant
replies to articles NOT addressed to HIM.