More Than 400 Weather Stations Beat Heat Records In 2021, And Yet, The Globe Is Cooling, Not Warming
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 03:00:03 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 13:13:05 -0600, Unum says...
More than 400 weather stations around the world beat their all-time highest
temperature records in 2021...
...And yet, the Globe is cooling, not warming.

The Global Average Temperature Dropped 0.29C Last Month - Now Sits At Just
0.08C Above The 30-Year Baseline

December 3, 2021 Cap Allon

The Version 6.0 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for
November, 2021 has come in at 0.08 deg. C above the 30-year baseline. This is
down quite a bit (0.29 deg. C) from the October, 2021 value of 0.037 deg. C,
and down substantially (0.51C deg. C) from where we were at the beginning of
2020.

A continuation of this downward trend is expected in the coming months/years as
La Nina conditions/low solar activity persist.

Saying that, this recent drop has come as somewhat of a surprise - even for me.

For those who check in daily with climatereanalyzer.org (a dataset maintained
by the Climate Change Institute at the University of Maine), you likely would
have expected November's LT to have held near its October reading of 0.37C-due
to daily readings of between 0.4C - 0.7C above the mulitidecadal base
prevailing throughout all of November. However, worth remembering here is that
Climate Reanalyzer is just a forecast, it relies on models (the GFS) for its
predictions, and we all know the trouble relying solely on models can get you
into; whereas the UAH uses real-world data collated by satellites to paint its
picture.

The far more reliable UAH has spoken, and according to those 15x NASA/NOAA AMSU
satellites that measure every square inch of the lower troposphere (where us
humans reside), Earth's temperature cooled quite drastically in November (note
also that the satellite data is preferable to ground measurements, with the
latter susceptible to the Urban Heat Island (UHI) Effect - see here, too).

A drop of 0.29C takes us to just 0.08C above the baseline and continues the
downward trend from 2016. As it stands, Earth's temperature was actually warmer
back in the early-1990s and late-1987.

https://i1.wp.com/electroverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/UAH_LT_1979
_thru_November_2021_v6.jpg?w=749&ssl=1

Delving deeper into the data, as courtesy of former NASA scientist Dr. Roy
Spencer, who, in partnership with Dr. John Christy, maintains the UAH dataset,
every region of the planet cooled last month, with the largest drop occurring
in the Arctic where a plunge of more than 1 Deg. C (from +0.63C to -0.42C) was
observed.

Below are the regional LT departures from the 30-year average for the last 2
months, Oct and Nov, 2021.

YEAR MO GLOBE NHEM. SHEM. TROPIC USA48 ARCTIC AUST

2021 10 0.37 0.46 0.27 0.33 0.84 0.63 0.06
2021 11 0.08 0.11 0.06 0.14 0.50 -0.42 -0.29

Moreover, since its 2016 peak, Earth's average temperature is down 0.62C.
However, irrefutable contradictions to the so-called 'consensus', such as this,
won't stop AGW Party members from pursuing their end goal of 'total climate
misinformation'. Stories of linearly-rising global temperatures and rapidly-
melting polar sea ice are still being published by a corrupt MSM, stories which
are veering ever-further away from our changing climatic reality:

Arctic Sea Ice Extent Currently Second-Highest In 15 Years, And Growing
https://electroverse.net/arctic-sea-ice-extent-currently-second-highest-in-15-
years-and-growing/

Antarctic Sea Ice 'Rebound' Surprises Scientists - MSM Silent
https://electroverse.net/antarctic-sea-ice-rebound-surprises-scientists-msm-
silent/

Greenland's Ice Loss Trend Has Now Reversed, Danish Data Reveals - Crisis
Averted
https://electroverse.net/greenlands-ice-loss-trend-has-now-reversed/

I have no crystal ball, of course, I'm merely using historical documentation
and referencing the sunspot record (which extends back 400+ years) to make a
forecast.

During prolonged spells of low solar activity, Earth's terrestrial temperature
falls. And with the sun currently on the cusp of its next Grand Solar Minimum
(a multidecadal spell of low activity-see link below), and suffering its lowest
output of the past 100+ years, the obvious assumption is that the global
average temperature will decrease.

Grand Solar Minimum 101: The Future Looks Cold
https://electroverse.net/grand-solar-minimum-101-the-future-looks-cold/

The Sun also goes through Grand Solar MAXIMUMS-periods of unusually high solar
activity. The most recent maximum -'The Modern Maximum'- ran from 1914 to
around 2007. Coincidentally, global temperatures increased slightly during this
period - a rise today's activist-pawns would have you believe is correlated to
rising atmospheric CO2 levels (aka "catastrophic global warming").

But now, after an approximately ten year lag -likely due to ocean inertia as
well as a record-strong El Nino (2014-16)- Earth's temperature has started
falling again. However, this fall is expected to continue in 'waves' - it
likely won't just go straight down.

Taking a closer look at the drop since 2016 (enlarged below), a descending
'zigzag' pattern has indeed emerged. Stay with me here, but what we see is an
initial plunge (in early-2016 to mid-2017); then a blip back up (to late-2017);
a continuation of the plunge (to late-2018); and then a sharp rise back up
(peaking in early 2020); then a big fall back down (bottoming early-2021); then
a spike back up (to Oct-2021); and now the beginning of the drop back down
(Nov-2021).

Also note that all these peaks and troughs land below their previous
counterparts - i.e. there is an overall downward trend.

https://i1.wp.com/electroverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/larger-Nov-
2021.jpg?w=167&ssl=1

For those still with me, next up should be a continuation of the current drop,
which should then bottom-out below the low of early-2021 (down to approx. 0.2C
below the baseline), before a temporary climb back up (peaking below that
early-2020 high).

I admit that all this is highly dubious, and feel free to take me to task if
none of it materializes; but my point is that the climate, like everything else
in the universe, is cyclic - there are patterns to be discerned. We humans have
been programmed to recognize these universal cycles, we've evolved among them.
The trouble today is, we're being instructed not to trust our own instincts and
not to tap into our deeply-woven understanding of the cosmos.

Allowing this to happen has been humanity's biggest mistake.

The UN, and in this case its grubby little IPCC offshoot, is not an all-knowing
entity - it is a political body created to control an ever-expanding global
population. If we were all free to just stop and think then we would quickly
realize that truth lies far beyond the framework of governmental bodies, and
that these forces we know of as 'multinational conglomerates' have long been in
control of our lives, poisoning us both mentally and physically.

Truth can be found in craning your neck back and gazing up at the stars - the
best answers come when questions aren't asked. Just stopping, slowing your
breathing, and opening yourself up to cosmogenic forcings are masteries we've
all long forgotten.

This, I believe, explains why many of us are feeling 'lost' and that our lives
are 'spiraling out of our own control'.

Stop...

Turn off the TV/radio/computer/phone...

And do nothing but breathe...

https://i1.wp.com/electroverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/GSM-and-
Sunspots.png?resize=768%2C299&ssl=1

School Cancelled In Yakutia, Russia As Temperatures Plunge To -50C (-58F)

Record-Breaking Cold Continues To Grip Western Canada

"Red Alerts" Issued In India As Cold Wave Intensifies

Amid Freezing Lows & Energy Shortages, Europe Struggles To Keep The Lights On

Bhopal, India Suffers Lowest Temp In 55 Years

"Hazardous" Freeze To Hit The Prairies

Rare Polar Stratospheric Clouds Spotted

Europe Forecast A Bitterly Cold and Snowy Christmas

Colder Winter Headed For U.S. With Incoming 'Polar Vortex'

"Unprecedented" Cold Wave Is Hitting Scandinavia

Alaska Suffers "Persistent Record-Shattering Cold"

A Freezing Start To Winter Is "Rapidly Depleting" Europe's Gas Reserves

St. Petersburg's "Deep Freeze" Breaks 1893 Record

Sweden Busts All-Time December Low (-46.8F)

Bethel, Alaska Suffered Its Coldest November in 82 Years

Australia Suffered Coldest Nov Since 1999

Monthly Lows (And Rare Snows) Fall in Hawaii

Record Cold Grips Siberia (-68.3F)

Canada Sees Lowest November Temp Since 2004 (-45.6F)

Low Temperature Records Continue to Fall Across Europe

Australia's NSW Suffers Coldest November On Record

Record Lows Grip Europe

Sweden Registers -37.4C (-35.3F)

UK Schools Forced To Shut, + Bigger Freeze Inbound

Nordic Power Prices Surge On Sub-Zero Temps And Low Winds

Danger To Life' Warning Issued In Scotland

Spain Issues 'Cold Weather Alerts' - Restarts Old Coal Power Plant To Cope

In 2021 (To Date), A Total of 222 All-Time Low Temperature Records Have Been
Broken In The United States, Versus Just The 7 For All-Time High
Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 03:04:39 UTC
On 1/7/2022 7:00 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
No, the "globe" [sic] is warming, not cooling. Global temperatures are rising.
Unum
2022-01-08 04:51:51 UTC
On 1/7/2022 9:00 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

Why does ratboy continue to lie?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/07/heat-records-broken-all-around-the-world-in-2021-says-climatologist

More than 400 weather stations around the world beat their all-time highest
temperature records in 2021, according to a climatologist who has been
compiling weather records for over 30 years.

And, as is now the norm, a sheaf of new heat records have been broken,
according to Herrera. Ten countries – Oman, UAE, Canada, the United States,
Morocco, Turkey, Taiwan, Italy, Tunisia and Dominica – broke or tied their
national highest record, 107 countries beat their monthly high temperature
record, and five beat their monthly low temperature record.

the key event of 2021 for the meteorological and climatological community was
the extreme heatwave that struck the west coast of the US in June/July, led to
a heat dome and broke records by up to 5C in some places.

“I confess, I would have never believed this to be even physically impossible.
The magnitude of this event surpassed anything I have seen after a life of
researching extreme events in all modern world climatic history in the past
couple of centuries.”

Meanwhile, 2022 has begun with a number of records already shattered in the UK
and the US in the first few days of the year.
AlleyCat
2022-01-08 05:18:33 UTC
More than 400 weather stations around the world beat their all-time highest
temperature records in 2021...
... and yet, the Globe is cooling, not warming.

400? Wow... that's a lot.

LOL... out of THIS many?

Hardly.

Currently, there are well over 10,000 manned and automatic surface weather
stations.

[giggle] He said 400.

So, 9,600 say otherwise, like...

Rudy Canoza
2022-01-08 05:35:36 UTC
On 1/7/2022 9:18 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
Post by AlleyCat
More than 400 weather stations around the world beat their all-time highest
temperature records in 2021...
... and yet, the Globe is cooling, not warming.
No, the earth (not "Globe," ha ha ha ha ha!) is warming, not cooling.

You fucking liar.
Unum
2022-01-08 05:39:09 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
More than 400 weather stations around the world beat their all-time highest
temperature records in 2021...
... and yet, the Globe is cooling, not warming.
400? Wow... that's a lot.
Well its ten countries. Why does ratboy hate them?
Post by AlleyCat
LOL... out of THIS many?
https://i.imgur.com/OQwHPQB.jpg
Who colored that for you ratboy?