Even Moscow Mitch wants the truth about the insurrection
Add Reply
Gronk
2021-12-31 06:22:59 UTC
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mitch-mcconnell-rips-horrendous-jan-090236466.html

Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell described the insurrection at the
U.S. Capitol
on Jan. 6 as “horrendous” in a surprising interview Thursday, and said he
was looking
forward to what the House select committee investigating it discovers.

“I think the fact finding is interesting. We’re all going to be watching
it,” McConnell told
Spectrum News. “It was a horrendous event, and I think what they’re
seeking to find out
is something the public needs to know.”
Draft Dodger Bill Clinton Flunked Oxford
2021-12-31 20:55:08 UTC
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-mitch-mcconnell-
elections-presidential-elections-2f1bafd09e81cff917036f2e5fd4dbea
McConnell says he’d support Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
Four more years of Trump common sense and the insane nutty Democrats
will be finished.